Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 13 Hardcore: Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland

3 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

AV 13 Hardcore: Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 7 Empty Re: AV 13 Hardcore: Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:51 am

With her arms around Heather's neck and bending the girl to such an insane degree in Heather's painful finishing hold, all to humiliate and take away what power that her rival thought she still had and use it against her. When she heard her rival shout out like she did, saying those words...strangely enough all Cecilia could do was let out a chuckle and whisper back to Heather. " Only cause you know I'm better than you. The proof is in this hold ~ You could never do it as well as I am now." Cecilia let out as she would try and squeeze her arms tighter around Heather's neck, trying to lock off any air the girl could get and with the painful bending hopefully a lot would escape.

" I think I'll have you pass out in this hold for now~ " Cecilia let out in a somewhat cocky and joyful tone as she would then move her mouth to Heather's ear and attempt to bite down gently on Heather's ear, as a slight yet teasing show of dominance over the purple haired opponent.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Hardcore: Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland - Page 7 Empty Re: AV 13 Hardcore: Cecilia Northman Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:11 am

Cecilia's words were just making this situation ten times worse for Heather. The last thing she wanted to hear was her bragging and stating she was doing her own move better than her. "Sh-shut uup!! That's not even true! I-ghjk!" She tried to speak more, but as Cecilia wrapped her arms tighter around her neck, it would just start to choke her, not allowing her any sort of air to let out any words.

At her little declaration that she was going to make her pass out, she would shiver and shudder, multiplied as she bit down gently on her ear. She squirmed for as long as she could before the air that was cut off clouded her head and she would slowly pass out to her own finishing move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:38 am

" Oh well it is ~ " Cecilia let out as she could feel Heather weakening by the second, the very pain that her rival went through had to be immense, as the beautiful blond would feel how Heather soon enough seemed to have fallen into slumber land within her arms. Cecilia couldn't help but let out a chuckle as she would slip one of the arms around Heather's neck down towards her rivals breasts, grasping on of the tits within her hand and give it a gentle squeeze. " I think this just proved that I can do your finisher better than you can." Cecilia teased as she'd give Heather's breast a soft rubbing that last for maybe 5 seconds.

With Heather out cold Cecilia would rise up towards her feet, shaking her head a little as she released a wince as she walked with her damaged leg. She threw a fist into the air and with it got a loud thunderous cheer from the crowd as they also raised their fists into the air. When she walked further up towards the ring, Cecilia would bend down and rummage around until she found a table. " There we go." Cecilia let out as a wicked grin came across her face, she decided to pull out the table and would then attempt to walk over with it towards Heather, and upon reaching the girl start to set it up. When that was done, if Heather was still down on the floor, the blond would attempt to send a strong stomp down onto Heather's chest, until leaving said foot on top of Heather's chest, using it to try and press down upon the girl's breasts and grind the boot down to cause her rival even more pain. " You're gonna go through three tables...let's hope you can last that long."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:42 am

As she was completely out of it now, she could do nothing as Cecilia seemed to have fun with her breast like that. Her face turned slightly red in her unconscious condition, letting out sleepy moans before Cecilia would finally release her. Heather would lie there, sprawled out flat on the barely padded floor as Cecilia got that table, setting it up like that before she could awake.

Soon though, she started to stir, groaning out only to be met with that stomp on her chest, earning a yell out in pain, her air driven from her as she rubbed her boot onto her breasts. She groaned and moaned at the feeling, shaking her head at Cecilia's words. "N-nh..I-I won't..let you..put me through e-even one!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:52 am

" Oh ? how you planning to stop me ?!" Cecilia let out as Heather had awakened and now talked back to her, apparently the girl decided that she wasn't gonna let the powerful blond put her through a table. Which just got a chuckle out of Cecilia before she raised her foot up again and this time attempted to fire it down with as much force as she could to send a very powerful stomp down upon Heather's breasts. All before the blond bombshell would try and reach down for a handful of Heather's hair and pull the girl up to her feet. If she could do that without any trouble, the Berserker would try and send her knee up into Heather's stomach to double the girl.

With Heather doubled over, Cecilia would try and roughly shove Heather's head in between her thighs and give it a tight squeeze. " Let's hear Heather scream!!" Cecilia let out and got the crowd riled up, all before the blond bent forward and wrapped her arms around Heather's stomach. With it she would try and lift Heather up, rolling her rival up along her body and up onto her shoulder, before following that up by spinning around and then attempting to throw Heather down with as much force as her powerful frame allowed her to slam her rival down upon said table, attempting to snap the table in half and have Heather go through it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:00 am

"W-why don't you just..wait and see how." Heather let out, gritting her teeth before Cecilia would slam her boot hard down on her breasts yet again, driving her air out even further, almost knocking her out again right there. She would be unable to defend herself as Cecilia would grab her by the hair and lift her up, ending up being pulled in right between her thighs after that knee to her stomach.

Heather was taking quite a bit of punishment as she felt her head being squeezed hard by her thighs, her body rocking in pain before she would be lifted up onto Cecilia's shoulders, set up for what would be quite the big move. Heather bit her lip, feeling her body start to go down as she would quickly, tightly, lock her legs around Cecilia's head, using it to stop herself from hitting the table before she would try to throw her body a bit, attempting to use the momentum and turn it on Cecilia, wanting to give her a frankensteiner through the table.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:13 am

Thing were going pretty perfect for Cecilia right now, as she was pulling Heather up onto her shoulder and was just about to pull off a huge move. Though just as she was about to pull it off, slamming Heather down through the table...she felt Heater's thighs claps around her head and with the momentum it brought Cecilia over and throw forward as Heather's strength with the momentum of the hard throw that Cecilia had just gone through with, it caused the blond bombshell to be thrown forward and with it she was flipped over into the air.

Cecilia's shoulders and upper back crashed down into the table, which creaked and cracked by the pressure of the blow and the weight of the two beauties as they were throw down through the table. Cecilia taking the blunt end of the blow as the table was snapped in two and Cecilia was smacked down against the floor. Not even a scream escaped from Cecilia as she crashed down, taking by so much surprise that she had been too stunned to even let out a single note.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:18 am

Heather felt like she had just dodged a bullet from a magnum as suddenly everything in her body just relaxed. All the pain from up until now assaulted her heavily as she lay there just above Cecilia a little. She breathed in and out heavily, whimpering and groaning as she slowly picked herself up onto her hands and knees. "Ah..ow..ow ow.." She let out as her body ached with every movement.

She shook her head, biting her lip as she shuffled herself backwards on her hands and knees, wanting to take advantage. She would quickly scoot back and try to plant her crotch firmly against Cecilia's mouth and nose, trying to lock her in another smother hold as she slowly tried to sit up fully.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:43 am

Cecilia groaned in pain as she laid flat on her back as she had her arms and legs eagle spread, her breath with somewhat calm but heavy and her eyes fluttered a bit. She wasn't knocked out by the mighty blow, but it had certainly taken a lot out of her. As she laid there though, it seemed as if Heather had other plans, for she soon moved herself down. With that Cecilia felt Heather's baggy yet rough pants brush against her face, she certainly didn't want to be trapped in Heather's smother holds again...but what could she do...?

There wasn't much, and that was the problem. Cecilia grit her teeth and as Heather was about the seat herself down upon the bombshells face, the blond beauty attempted to move her hands up and grasp them around Heather's hips, before the blond beauty attempted to just toss and roll the both of them over to the side, her head still in between Heather's legs but hopefully the pained blond beauty wouldn't have to suffer through another humiliating facesit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:48 am

Heather just wanted to take a nice seat, smother her out, and relax her body a bit, but it was clear that Cecilia wasn't going to let that happen. She clicked her tongue as she felt her hands come up and stop her from sitting down fully, fighting with her a bit before she would force the two to roll over onto their sides.

She shook her head, though decided to take advantage of their situation anyways. She would lock her ankles together, extending her legs out as she attempted to squeeze Cecilia's head tightly, going to lock her in a good scissor hold. If she could do that, she would bend her legs to plant the back of her calves on Cecilia's back and aid her scissor.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next