Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland

Go down

Heather Sunderland Empty Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:24 am

General Information

=================================================================================================

Name: Heather Sunderland
Sex: Female
Eyes: Light Purple
Hair: Dark Purple
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 130 lbs
Nationality: American
Alignment: Tweener
Entrance Music: Another Me - Jeff Hardy - First Theme
On The Backs of Angels (AFW Edit) - Dream Theater - Second Theme
Outcry (AFW Edit) - Dream Theater - Third Theme
For The Heart I Once Held (AFW Edit) - Nightwish - Fourth Theme
Choir Jail - Suzuki Konomi - Current Theme

=================================================================================================

Combat Information

Style: Heather is through and through a High-Flying wrestler. Her moveset consists of mainly speedy, flashy type moves. She spends alot of the time leaping off things, and when she can get her hands on a weapon to assist her in the match, she'll do it without hesitation.

Strategy: Heather has the mentality that anything it takes to win will suffice. It's all or nothing with Heather and she'll do whatever it takes to pull off any and every win that she can grasp.

Preferred Matches: Anything with a hardcore stipulation, preferably ladders or TLC, as well as smother matches which is in her opinion the best way to humiliate and weaken your opponent.

-~Out of 10~-
Strength:★★★★ (4/10)
Speed:★★★★★★★★★ (9/10)
Grapple: ★★★★★ (5/10)
Striking: ★★★★★★★ (7/10)
Durability: ★★★★★★★(7/10)
Submission: ★★★ (3/10)
Technique: ★★★★ (4/10)

Attack information

Favorite Moves -
Diving Hurricanrana
Missile Dropkick
450 Splash
Shooting Star Press
Breast Smother

Finishers

SunderSault2.0 - An improved version of her brother's picture perfect moonsault, where when she jumps off the top rope after bouncing up from the second rope, she does a corkscrew moonsault instead of a regular one.

Sky High Cutter - Heather places her opponent on the top rope, climbs up herself, stands them both up in a Sky High Superplex stance, and does a Diamond Cutter to her opponent sending them both crashing to the mat.

Rightfully Mine - As Heather's opponent lies on their stomach, she sits on the small of their back before locking in a rear naked choke variation. Adding to the move, she'll plant her feet down on the canvas securely and lean back with all her weight on her opponent while keeping the choke locked in. Sometime using only one hand for the choke and reaching around with the other to apply a claw on the opponent's gut or breast.

=======================================================================================================================================

Personal Information

=======================================================================================================================================

Appearance
Ring Attires-
Spoiler:

Other Pics -
Spoiler:

Personality:Heather, at first glance, usually doesn't come off as someone to get along with. She when in the ring is always completely focused on her goals and doesn't hold much concern for the person she's facing. This has led her constant times to be seen as quite the bitchy person when in reality it's quite the opposite. This misconception is something that Heather has been working to fix with other people, trying her hardest to not give any more bad first impressions.

When one comes to know Heather, they would find that she actually is quite the nice girl. For her friends, she has the utmost care and loyalty. If you're close with Heather, she would do anything for you when it came down to it. However, Heather isn't quite the most stable girl. Because of her past, she isn't entirely knowledgable on how to handle certain situations, so she seeks alot of help from the ones who care for her.

History: Not much is known about Heather's origins as she is an adopted child. She was taken in by the Nakata family at the age of 16, without knowing of her past or original name, and took on the surname her brother created of Sunderland. She observed her brothers movements through the next 3 years, and admired her brother's wrestling skills at such a young age. Over time though, she found his traditional style of wrestling to be boring and took more notice of his high flying moves, while still making sure to take note of the basics of grappling. She developed her moveset over the years and is very eager to finally be able to use them on the grand stage at AFW Friction.

Additional information

Relations

Friends: Alessa Mason

Rei Tomizawa

Natasha Loclear

Karina Rine

Megumi Mutoh

Cecilia Northman

Enemies: Natalia "The Dream"

Angel

Sarah Gatt

Accomplishments
Main Evented Avalanche 2012

Record: 20-14-2
Wins:
Vs. Krystal Lee (2 out of 3 tables match)
Vs. Saten (Hell in a Cell match)
Vs. Natalia the Dream (Handcuff Match)
Vs. Ange Kin (Via Pinfall)
Vs. Kelly Conway (Hell in a Cell Match)
w/Cecilia Northman (Hard Velocity) Vs. KamiKaze
Vs. Haruko Hitamura (Trampoline Match)
Vs. Kira Tenshin
Vs. Kurai
Vs. Kent Quick
Vs. Amanda Clare
Vs. Rei Tomizawa
Vs. Karina Rine
Vs. Natasha Loclear (Ladder Match)
Vs. Freia Kagami
Vs. Cecilia Northman
(w/ Adrian) Vs. Akashi and Chigusa
Vs. Tsukiko
Vs. Rei
Vs. Clyde

Losses:
w/Dante Sunderland Vs. The Gastins (Texas Tornado)
Vs. Layla McCarthy (Hardcore Volleyball)
Vs. Asha Bellanar (Smother Submission)
Vs. Megumi Mutoh
Vs. Karina Rine
Vs. Shiori
Vs. Megumi Mutoh Vs. Natalia
Vs. Cecilia Northman
Vs. Rei Tomizawa (Ladder Match)
Vs. Natasha Loclear (Wild Hentai)
Vs. Amanda (Submission POW)
Vs. Chigusa (Facesit)
Vs. Eri
Vs. Asuka

Draws:
Vs Clyde Gastin (Impromptu Backstage fight)
Vs Angel

Last edited by TiefBlau on Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:33 pm; edited 65 times in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland Empty Re: Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Edited, Semi-New persona, new theme, new attire, new finisher. Takes hold in any future matches from now, doesn't effect any of Heather's current matches.

Last edited by 1905 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down