Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:21 am

"Me? Well, the first match didn't go so well and ended up in a loss. The second I won, but only with a partner. The third match was solo again and again a loss. But counting this one, it's 2 and 2. I still have a long way to go though."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:00 pm

"It's a long way, but it always is to get what you want, right? But uh.. I guess this is sort of a private thing... But ehm... Why did you ask me to pair up if you already have a partner?" it was something that seemed a little unusual to Lia, but she didn't to pry too much into Feather's life.

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Black Feather scratched the back of her head and felt shy to say it, but she took a deep breath an responded, "It's because my partner is my sister...White Feather. She's older and a little tougher than me and we go great together. The problem is we rarely get to hang out since we have separate matches. I'm not asking for a replacement, just someone who can join me as a friend. My sister has always encouraged me to be more open with other people, so...I wanted to ask you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:10 pm

"You don't have time to see your sister much? I think you could just talk to her between matches, it's not like the schedule's a match everyday. Or I dunno... maybe like, ask to train together with her. But yeah, it is better to meet new people, that's fer sure. But like... I'm not all that sold on the partners thing, it just seems like uh... I dunno, really confusing with all the tag ins and stuff. And I'd hate to end up causing my partner to lose whenever they're counting on me." Again Lia tried sitting up, getting a few inches off the bench this time before falling back down.

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Feather would quickly catch Lia as she was falling down and brought her back on the bench. "Well, yeah, I can do that. I just have to be sure I don't interrupt her on anything. And she can actually teach us a thing or two about tag teams. She was here longer than me so she's a very reliable teacher."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:17 am

A bit of an embarrassed flush passed up on Lia’️s pale face when Feather came to her aid. “Thanks for that... Well, uh... anyways, I think your sis sounds like a good person, or at least she’️s giving you some very nice advice. Makes me a bit jealous, honestly... it’️s not easy being the one carrying everyone else, that I know. And thanks again for your offer, I’️ll keep it in mind if... eehhh... I change my mind” The pain was lessening enough now, replaced by more of a numbing pulse shooting around every second, but it was still stopping Lia from sitting up properly.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:15 am

"Alright, no problem," said Black Feather as she saw Lia still struggling to sit up straight. "Speaking of carrying, you want me to help you up and get you home?" Feather is willing to help however she can.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:57 pm

"A...ahn? Well... ah... my house is pretty far away... it probably would take you too much time if you did... It's not that bad... I can probably make it by myself, no need to waste anymore of your time..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Feather nodded as she said, "Alright, if you say so. But since it might take you a while to get to the door, perhaps I can help?" She wanted to be sure her new friend is safe.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:23 am

"Ah... that sounds alright... Just uh... can you...j-just wait until I stand up?", Lia was looking embarrassed at the fact that she couldn't even stand up properly, it should have been such an easy task, lots of people have probably walked off worse injuries than whatever Feather had done. "Ah... ugh... just a f-few more m-minutes...", the albino let out a half laugh, half sigh.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next