by anime_hentaifighter Today at 5:45 pm

» Interrupting a Celebration
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:44 pm

» Happpy Birthday KillerV
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:43 pm

» Aspiring Rookies
by Winner3 Today at 5:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 18 Registered, 1 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Cirno, Daaharu, KillerV, LARIATO, Link-mon, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, MacbookAir, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, Person, RJD, snappleR, Teenwrestler, tehbohemian, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 1

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Andy Nakamura

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andy Nakamura

Post by wrestleryu on Wed May 07, 2008 1:27 pm

Name: Andy Nakamura
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 158 lbs
Eyes: icy blue
Hair: hazelnut
Nation: Italy / Japan
Entry Theme: Even Flow (by Pearl Jam) - http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=OxGKtcU36iY

Fighting style and favorite moves: mostly grappling and pro wrestling moves, focusing on weakening opponents in submissions rather than hurting them bad.
Favoured moves:
The Hard Way: Front-lifts opponents similar to the preparation for a spine buster, but he goes to press them hard against the turnbuckle instead.
Hentai version : same thing, but taking the chance to dry-hump the trapped opponent repeatedly against the corner.
Finishers:
1) The Bender : Opponent gets bent across Andy's shoulders face up. Yea, just a classic torture-rack submission.
Hentai version: same move, but adds a teasing fingering to the opponent's crotch aiming at a "pleasure & pain" submission.
2) Rude Lover (moves combo) : 1- 'First Date': Spine buster, usually ending with a teasing kiss to the opponent's breast. 2- 'Twisted Love': Grabs opponents' legs and turns them onto their belly for a boston crab. 3- 'Dismissed': Starting from the Boston Crab, lifts the opponent into an upside-down hug in preparation of a finishing pile-driver.

Personality and story:
Andy is a Japanese/Italian (Italian mother, Japanese father) senior high school student, more precisely an undisciplined troublemaker who tends to infringe regulations if he thinks they are wrong... or boring. Which leads to the reason for his presence in this show: the trainer of his wrestling club at school has decided to forcefully sign him to Tension as a punishment, with the aim to improve both his discipline and his behavior towards ladies.
Andy was quite happy about his punishment, as he knew that AFW was famous for the attractiveness of its female wrestlers, and for the naughty nature of match stipulations there.
But, from his first day at Sex Wars, then Tension, he had to realize that he will need to improve his skills to be a match for the shameless girls of this federation, whose primary objective seems to be to demonstrate their sexual, physical and mental superiority over males.

Attire: naked torso and martial arts-like pants, or tight wrestling shorts.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Thu May 14, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 21 times in total

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Andy Nakamura

Post by wrestleryu on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Former "Sex Wars" Champ, now trying to get back to those glory days in the new show, Tension. More interested in having fun than focused on titles and belts though.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 5 times in total

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top