Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii submission match: Lucy vs. Amaya

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kawaii submission match: Lucy vs. Amaya - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii submission match: Lucy vs. Amaya

Post by Harrier Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:52 pm

A turned around vision was not really helpful when you were in the middle of the match.
"...Ow..."
She moaned when she was turned on the belly again. What had her opponent in mind now? She basically gave it away already in her little speech, but the kawaii had little knowledge about wrestling in general and would have pictured that boston crab move as a crustacean out of the area of Boston then a wrestling match.

When the boston crab went into effect, the Black haired girl flapped on the mat like a fish before she began to laugh and moan all at once from the pain and tickling. Even the tickling began to hurt her over time, but still she had to laugh.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Kawaii submission match: Lucy vs. Amaya - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii submission match: Lucy vs. Amaya

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Lucy was grinning like it was xmas tomorrow "I take it you like this yes?" she said playfully as she kept rubbing Amaya's foot. Mr Grange's baby girl kept ahold of Amaya's leg, but then she had an evil little grin on her face as she planned what to do next.

Lucy would let go of Amaya's leg and then stand up to adjust herself over the leg again. She would try to put one of her legs around the back of Amaya's knee. Amaya could get away in time or counter if she could get it together while Lucy stood up.

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Although she could barely name any maneuver that could help her out at this point, Amaya was sure that she would get creamed easily here if she did not have a quick plan at hand to get out of this precarious situation in some way.

Still laughing and whining at the same time, Amaya would attempt put her other foot on the butt of her opponent to shove her forward as she was adjusting her attack even better, hoping to topple her with a shove and a hard yank on her trapped foot while she summoned some willpower to stop her wiggling and instead focus her energy on doing her move.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:48 pm

Lucy was about to sit down and lock in another submission onto Amaya.
But the free foot of her foe knocked her on the backside.

With a small but cute yelp escaping her lips Mr Grange's baby girl fell to the mat onto her belly.
Lucy would then roll over and try to crawl away by moving backwards from her lying position.
Amaya could stand back up now and make a plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:32 pm

From a normal level of human perspective as she got up after stopping to huff and giggle. There were lots of options for Amaya to follow after she finally managed to get rid of the pesky Lucy ho had taken every step available to tickle her, but she could not stomp a girl in the back just like that even if she tried.

"...L...Let's see how you like this, Lucy-sama."
She finally said in a meekly voice after finding a way to put some hurt on the Blonde, so she would try to form the legs of Lucy to an X and sit down on her legs too, attempting to play the butt of her opponent like as if it was a drum.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:01 pm

Lucy was still trying to make a quick getaway from Amaya and thus had her back to her as she crawled away.

When Amaya grabbed Lucy's legs she began to panic a little here, she couldn't see what was going on.
Then when her foe sat down on her rear end and started drumming on it Lucy couldn't help but start giggleing again.
"Hmmmm, a little higher please." Lucy purred as she layed there, wincing a little at how her legs had been formed but she figured she could enjoy this for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:59 pm

"Oh...ehm...okaayy..."
This girl was really weird and astounded the Japanese in every second they were together in this situation, but now as Amya was kind of at the button now, she could also see which sound was inside and retractable out of her wacky opponent, so she drummed a little higher, occasionally throwing in a harder slap like a drummer would change his pace and the kind of drum he would hit sometime.
"Any...any wishes for this kind of...ehm...music? How about *We will rock you* from Queen? Several good drum moves I guess. Or a theme song? Your choice, or else I'll just take a route..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:07 pm

"Oh just keep doing what your doing." Lucy muttered to Amaya.
Mr Grange's baby girl would simply lie down with her arms cushioning her head and sigh contently.
She was now totally relaxing here, just chillin as her old man would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:13 am

"...Uhm, ok. But I have to warn you, I can't just drum you forever. At least not just like that..."
Hesitantly, she would attempt to put the skirt up that Lucy was wearing(or not?^^) to drum on her bare butt then. Not that she was really keen to do this, but a match like that simply demanded that she had to be offensive from time to time. As usual, she hd absolutely no idea to end something like this and was swimming with the flow like one of these fishes that seemed to just drift along with the more determined ones but still came to its goal somehow.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Lucy sighed in complete contentment, she was enjoying this no doubt.
"Ahhhhhhhh......" she muttered.
In fact she'd shut her eyes and just lie down, forgetting this was a match.
Amaya could try her luck and move to a different hold now, maybe something more designed to hurt.
But Lucy might turn out to be a sleeping lion, waiting to pounce on her unsuspecting prey....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next