Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

jenny quick

Go down

jenny quick Empty jenny quick

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Name:               Jenny Quick - The lawbreaking cop
Sex:                  Female
Eyes:                Brown
Hair:                 Blue
Height:              5'7
Weight:             145ibs
Nationality:        Wellington, New Zealand
Alignment:         Heel
Entrance music:  Studio killers - Jenny

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Using
Style: her police fighting training in combination whit the wrestling techniques she learned while in the AFW
Preferred Attacks:  Legsweep , Hiptoss , Sleeper hold , Wristlock , DDT , Knife edge chop , Backbreaker , Dropkick , Spear , Shoulder tackle
Preferred Matches: Weapon , cage , humilation , nhb , Hentai , Pole and POW

Stats

Endurance:  2'5/5
Strength:    3/5
Defense:     3'5/5
Speed:       2/5
Technique:  4/5

Finishing Moves:

Face the floor (curb stomp)

Prison of legs (Modified Triangle Choke)

Characteristics

Wrestling outfits:

Her secret weapon jenny quick 168110-4de1ecaa00e1b41fd4e6c73fbe649e0b92bf91ee_2__large

Personality:

Jenny has always had a love for beating people up and humiliating them and it clearly showed if you took in the state of her arrests when they came into the station. While still believing in the law she truly thinks her way of handling criminals is the best and does not take it in a good way if someone would comment on her past or actions which would usually end up whit the girl who said something becoming good friends whit her baton.

Past/History:  

Jenny would join the police academy after becoming 18 like most in her family did and after a 5 month training course at the Royal New Zeeland Police College she became a probationary constable for the next two years before becoming a true police officer. But during those two years she had picked up some humiliating and brutal tactics which she used on suspects and woman thanks to her partner which when undiscovered untill she was on the force for 5 years. A few months after Jenny had turned 23 she had gotten into trouble after she was caught on camera beating up a female suspect and fondling the suspects breasts and was dishonorable discharged from the force. While that was bad for Jenny the reaction of her family was worse as they refused to have anything to do whit her anymore and she left the city looking for work. Two months later she found work as a security guard during underground wrestling shows and by accident got involved when two of the wrestlers mistook her for a plant and put her through a table. As a act of revenge she would a month later enter the ring and beat those two guys up using her baton until she was dragged to the back. This act caught the attention of a AFW recruiter and they offered her a job and help her become a pro wrestler if she joined the AFW which she did.

Fun Facts:  

AFW Information

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies: Daisuke Kamiya
Crushes:

Record: 3 matches
Wins:    1
Losses:  2
Draws:

Match history

Interfering in a match between Abigail and Lita. By kidnapping Lita's children and her manager
Jenny vs Daisuke. Will Daisuke get payback for what Jenny did in the supermarket?  Result defeat by Disqualification
Meeting Daisuke in a supermarket
Jenny vs Faith Lilly ongoing
Vs Celeste Savage result Defeat
Jenny vs Gina winner Jenny

Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:01 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : match history)

Back to top Go down

jenny quick Empty Re: jenny quick

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Made some big chances to her profile

Back to top Go down