Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Another day for training. (open rp)

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Another day for training. (open rp) - Page 7 Empty Re: Another day for training. (open rp)

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:15 pm

"How about a little game. I suggest that you apply a good high and tight pin a trapping one. If you can keep me there and make me unable to escape then I will let you play and suck on my breasts anytime you want." She said giving her a friendly challenge and wager.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Another day for training. (open rp) - Page 7 Empty Re: Another day for training. (open rp)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Deborah couldn't help but drool as she heard about the challenge and wager. She'd do anything to play and suck on breasts anytime she wants. "Oh, I can surely do that! I'd be glad to put you in the tightest pin I can think up." She then thought in her head, "I wish Alea had milk in her breasts as well, but at least I can pretend."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:26 pm

"It has to be a schoolgirl pin and you cant alter it. think of it like an actual contest." She said lowering to her back preparing for the pin. "Good luck deborah try not to distract yourself with my breasts." She had to taunt her friend a bit.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:31 pm

Nodding her head, Deborah would follow on and first spread Alea's arms out. She would sit on her chest and put the arms under her knees while pinning the wrists down. She would sit as tightly as she can while holding Alea down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:44 pm

"Oh come girl dont shy thats a standard pin." Alea giggle feeling her butt pressing against her breasts. "Are you trying to give me a good chance?" She asked with a smile. "Try sliding your knees over my shoulders and press them on my wrists your shins will be pressing on my shoulders then you can clamp my face between your thighs firmly." She said offering her advice.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 pm

"Oh okay, I can do that." Deborah scooted herself up closer so that her thighs can clamp onto Alea's face. At the same time, she would get her knees over the shoulders and press them on her wrists to hold Alea down. Hopefully this can get her a win.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Now alea was good and trapped with her arm shoulders and face caught. All she could do is look up at her friend towering over her in such a position. She would give it time to settle before attempting a move. "Comfy?" she asked with a grin.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:58 pm

"Mmhm!" said Deborah with a nod. "Now, I have you trapped and your breasts are as good as mine!" She playfully gave an evil cackle as she tried to keep Alea down as best as she could.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Alea smirked hearing her. "Oh and what makes you think you have got this won already"? She asked trying to move her trapped arms.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:18 pm

"Don't you get it?! You can't do anything to stop me!" Saying this, she would try to keep Alea's moving arms pinned for she knew she needed to keep her down in order to win. She can't afford to lose now.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next