Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Another day for training. (open rp)

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Another day for training. (open rp) Empty Another day for training. (open rp)

Post by alearose Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Alea headed for the gym yet again she knew it would take some time to get the ball rolling for matches. She was dressed in tight black shorts and a tight fitting purple top which hugged her breasts firmly. She went up to the treadmill climbing onto it she began to jog on it figuring she would workout on the treadmill awhile. Being new she hadnt made any friend allies rivals or even a training buddy though being alone had its rewards it still got pretty boring being alone all the time.

Last edited by 11955 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

alearose

Back to top Go down

Another day for training. (open rp) Empty Re: Another day for training. (open rp)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:44 am

Unknown to Liah, another girl just walked in wearing her light purple tank top, black gym shorts, and black workout shoes. She recently took a jog over to the gym and now she has to rest before moving on. She went to grab a towel and water bottle so she can sit on the bench.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Another day for training. (open rp) Empty Re: Another day for training. (open rp)

Post by alearose Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:53 am

Alea finshed her workout on the treadmill. Walking over to grab a towel and a water bottle. She noticed the unknown girl plopping herself on the bench beside her. "Well hello there im Alea." She spoke introducing herself.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:02 am

The girl heard Alea's voice and looked up to see her. "Nice to meet you, Alea, I'm Deborah." She took another sip of her water bottle as she added, "Say, I haven't seen you here before."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:08 am

Alea giggled hearing her. "Of course not im new here." She smiled then opened her water bottle taking a long drink as she had been working out awhile. "Say could I ask you for a favor?" She asked thinking the answer would be no.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:11 am

"Oh!" Deborah was surprised to meet a newcomer in AFW. "Well, welcome to AFW." She then heard Alea asking for a favor. Even though she didn't know what it was, she would say, "Sure, what would that be?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:26 am

"Well i was wonder if you wouldnt mind applying my finsher on me? You see i want to know if i can handle if it were done to me an thank you for the welcome." She asked with a smile.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:31 am

Deborah looked dumbfounded in hearing Alea's request. "Uhhh...a-applying your finisher on you? Uhh, okay, um...we have a ring over at the next room if you want to go there. I can definitely try."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:35 am

Alea smiled hearing her accept. She lifted then waited. "Lead the way dear." She sweetly.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:40 am

"Okay, follow me," Deborah would say as she stood up and led Alea to the door leading to another room. This one has huge space and it included punching bags, weights, ropes, and even a ring at the center. Deborah would go first in entering through the ropes and offered to help Alea through them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next