Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

GreatForce's Gym Revenge!

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GreatForce's Gym Revenge! - Page 4 Empty Re: GreatForce's Gym Revenge!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:39 pm

GreatForce saw the crowed move for Xerxan had would take a different path while her sister chassed after Ryan. From their GreatForce would sprint over to the tension side to try and cut Ryan off. "Now it's time for use to see who's faster!" GreatThing would start running now quickly catching up to Ryan.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Ryan kept leaping over things to keep moving, tables, cars, other people. Whatever he could do to get to his place.
Just then he noticed GreatThing trying to cut him off.

With desperation on his side Ryan would try to slide under her legs in an effort to skip past her, but he had a nagging feeling that his time might be running out.....

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:57 pm

"What the!" As slid in between her legs GreatThing ran into GreatForce right were it hurts too. "Oh my pe...my peaches..." GreatForce held her crotch in pain as her sister want after Ryan. "God damit sis after were done this... I'll beat you so hard."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Ryan glanced over his shoulder, he noticed that the other woman had gone for some odd reason.
But reagardless this proved to be a mistake as Ryan wasn't realising where he had ran off to.

He heard a loud honk noise and looked to the source. It was a car coming towards him!
Ryan quickly lept up into the air, and landed on the front of the car.
Mr Knight moaned in pain and got off the car, he didn't know who was in it and didn't care.

He noticed that his right arm was hurting rather badly, he lost his makeshift staff in the process.
Mr Knight sighed, it looked like his luck was running out here. He figured that if this was a sign then he may as well just get it over with.

He turned to face GreatForce and said "I've had enough. Go on, do it and then get out of my life for good you sore loser." Ryan slumped to his knees as he awaited her move.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:28 pm

GreatForces sister lost sight of Ryan and went back to check on her sister "Hey big sis are you gah!" *Smash!* GreatForce slammed GreatThing in rage "What the hell running that for sis... running into my peaches." It seamed GreatForce had forgotten about Ryan at the time allowing him to slip by once. Only to turn the corner and find him their on his knees, so kicking him into a ally way GreatForce did an axe kick to start of his revenge. Following it up with many punches and kick, some low blows and a face sit.

Last edited by 10269 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Ryan said nothing as the attacks hit him hard, he was having flashbacks to his abusive childhood.
How his old man would beat him up for even the smallest thing, he even broke a few of Ryan's limbs as well.

Ryan was silent throughout this torture, eyes closed as he waited for the pain to stop if would ever.
But he was really tempted to use the dark crusader suit and hunt her down....See how she looked when she was zapped by lasers. However Ryan knew if he did that then he would be no better than the scum who was assaulting him now. He only let out the rare grunt as he stayed silent in this attack.

"Why....? Was I wrong? Is my crusade not as just as I thought it to be? Have I lied to myself this whole time?" he would mutter aloud.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:20 am

While GreatForce was taking her revenge in the mean time Asashoryu was in the same ally way take it as a short cut to her favorite restaurant to bulk up after lossing a sumo match to GreatForce. As she turned the corner she saw Ryan and her eyes widen at what she saw. "Ryan!" With that Asashoryu springed into action kocking down GreatForce with her powerful palm slap. "Looks like Asashoryu saved you and I got to head out soon so your safe for now..." with that GreatForce and GreatThing walk away only to get ready for the assault tomorrow. Until then Asashoryu would pat Ryan to see if he still allive "Ryan are you alright! What did they do to you!"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:24 pm

As GreatThing and and GreatForce were walking away a car would speed towards them before quickly hitting the breaks. Out the car came a very pissed off man, his name was John Grange and he was Ryan's adoptive Father "YOU EVIL SLUTS! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SON?!!! I SWEAR IF YOU'VE HURT HIM I'LL BREAK YOUR SPINE!!!" John yelled as he looked at them with daggers in his eyes.

Just then Ryan would stand up, injured as he was he was still able to stand up.
Mr Knight would stagger ahead towards the two women and say "Doctor leave it, I have something to say to them."

Ryan would fall down while having his arms out, thus holding onto GreatThing and GreatForce. Ryan let out a heavy breath and muttered to them "I'm sorry.....For making you hate me....But if you hate the savior.....Then can you be friends with Ryan Knight?...."

With that Ryan would collapse onto the floor, too tired to stand up by himself anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:06 pm

"Oh were so scared! Hahahahahhah! Stranger you may not know but I'm the 4x DeathWatch champion and some old rag doll like you wouldn't stand a chance agienst me!" Then Ryan would grab on to her legs and she would hear his words. "Hell my would I be friends with you underneath that gentlemen style man is a evil beast just waiting to come out. But until then I guess I'll fight you at night were we are both in are environment" Kicking Ryan off her the two girls would walk away from them getting ready for a battle... But one that the two would invite some people with them as they were also haters of the hero.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:14 pm

As they left Ryan would mutter "Very well....But I warn you.....Where justice fails vengeance will follow....You may claim to be powerful....However you have no idea what you have just brought on yourself."

John would go "Are you okay Ryan?"

Ryan would think "They will learn.....Their evil ways will be changed....Regardless if they want it or not....And I shall rain down my anger with furious rebukes. And they shall know that I am Jehova! When I lay my punishment down upon them!"

With that Ryan would stagger away from his doctor and Akinori as he headed to his secret locale.
There he would plan his next move, he gave them the chance to be his ally. But now they would get something that they would learn to fear....Him as their enemy.

Last edited by 11503 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next