by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Match, Noel VS Noel, Red Vs White!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kawaii Match, Noel VS Noel, Red Vs White! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Match, Noel VS Noel, Red Vs White!

Post by Kounoko Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:42 pm

"Ouch! Pain..." complained Noel softly as she got kicked by the other Noel's flying kick.

Good news, it knocked her out of the tangle.

Bad news, she got kicked out of the ring.

And thus, she slowly crawl back up into the ring, looking a bit creepy as she does so. "Thanks... for... the... kick... I... am... free......" And she expresses her gratitude for being released from the ropes, even though it hurt her back a lot. But hey, she can move around now.

And after she got back up, she starts walking slowly towards the other Noel, as if she's either sleep-walking or half -asleep, well, the later is actucally true. "How... about... a... hug?" Noel asked as she opens up her arms as she walks really slowly towards Noel.

Last edited by 11749 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Match, Noel VS Noel, Red Vs White! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Match, Noel VS Noel, Red Vs White!

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Noel was a little freaked out by how her opponent climbed back into the ring but as Noel came towards Noel with her arms outstretched "Well, i don't think it is the right time for a hug." Noel said before she ran at Noel before trying to dropkick Noel in her chest. Noel was kind of confused by her opponents semi asleep like state but Noel was going to go easy on her opponent because of it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Due to being really, really slow, Noel was drop kicked in the chest by well, Noel.

And thus, she got knocked back a few steps and drops onto the floor, however, she dusted off the dirt on her chest, not really seems to be hurt much. It would seems that that is one part of her body rather resistance to attacks.

"No... hug?" Noel gives Noel a rather puzzled look, sliding her head to one side, "Why... not?" She asked as she stands up and starts walking towards the other girl again. "Running... around... its... tiring......" she explains, "Let's... test... our... bodies... with... a hug......" suggesting a mutual bearhug duel, "More... easy... relax... no... need... to... run... around... the... ring......" all in a very slow, relax, sleepy tone, while opening her arms again. "Sounds... good?"

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Noel watched as her opponent got right back up "Um, i don't think so." Noel said to her opponent who just kept wanting to hug her "I don't think the ring is a place for hugs." Noel said as she ran around the ring to keep out of the slow moving Noel's reach. Noel soon ran to the nearest turnbuckle and moved to the top rope while waiting for her opponent to get closer.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:25 pm

"Why..." Asked Noel as the other Noel doesn't seems to want a bearhug duel, as she walks slowly towards her opponent, "Wait... for... me... don't... run..." She comments as Noel runs up the turnbuckle, "Wait..." she says as she chases slowly after the other girl, as the other Noel moved up the ropes, Noel can only look up and comments, "Hey...... Standing... on... the... ropes... is dangerous... you... might... fall... down... and... hurt... yourself... you... know? " Showing some concern for Noel as she walks towards her.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Noel was still a little worried about Noel's sluggish attitude but Noel wanted to win so she would try to ignore her opponent's complaints for now and try to finish the map. "Sorry but i like being up here." Noel said as she waited for her opponent to get closer. Once her opponent was close enough Noel would jump off of the top rope and try to dropkick Noel in her chest again to try and send the girl down to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Noel walks towards Noel, as the other Noel jumped toward her, Noel knows what to expects, and brace herself for the impact. As the other girl's feet slammed onto her chest, Noel would use her strong chest muscles to absorbs the impact and her strong legs to stabilizes herself, before attempting to grab Noel's legs so she can do a Tornodo swing to threw the faster girl towards the ropes.

Noel's chest is hurting quite a lot from the two drop kick, as evident from the tear drops in her eyes, but she's used to getting dropped kicked on the chest, even by huge women, so while it sure hurts a lot, she still has a lot of fight left.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:27 am

Noel was caught by surprise as her opponent managed to catch her mid dropkick. Noel soon found herself swinging around and around before she was tossed to the mat by her opponent. Noel just lay on the mat groaning as she was unprepared for what just happened to her and she was left at the other Noel's mercy as Noel tried to get her head to stop spinning.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:33 am

After throwing off the other Noel onto the mat, Noel need to rest and takes a few deep breath to recover from the dropped kick she took to her chest, after five or so seconds, she slowly walked towards the girl on the map, before attempting to just drop down onto her, so she can maybe try to use a ground submission if she manages to drop onto the other Noel.

Last edited by 11749 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:48 pm

Noel's head was still spinning when her opponent came over to her and dropped down on top of Noel. Noel groaned in discomfort as she came to her senses to see the other Noel on top of her. Noel immediately tried to push and buck the other Noel off of her but Noel wasn't very strong so it may be a futile effort.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next