Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

jadeitehx, LARIATO, Suzanna Mey, TheEditor1023, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Hentai Elimination Match: Noel & Rosa VS Hanako

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hentai Elimination Match: Noel & Rosa VS Hanako

Post by freeko on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:48 pm

There seemed to be a bit of an issue in the backstage area. Two women who were relatively new to the AFW were standing in the ring. Rosalina Consuela and Noel Laurent were in the ring ready to do battle, but they did not seem interested in wrestling each other. Rosa would ask for a microphone and she would waste no time getting to the point of the matter at hand.

"There has been enough of this crap going on in the locker room lately, and I want to put a stop to it right now. Noel and I are sick and tired of having our stuff trampled over by that oaf of a woman, Hanako." Rosa was a slender but tall woman with a spanish accent. Noel was much smaller and did not hide her Canadian heritage as she wore the flag proudly on her one piece swimsuit. It would seem that Hanako was causing trouble for these two girls backstage and they had simply had enough.

"We are out here to challenge you to a match. A hentai elimination match. The rules are simple. You get eliminated if you are forced to orgasm. Noel and I have volunteered to form a team against you, so it would be the two of us against you. So, get on down here so we can humiliate you like you have been humiliating us in the locker room!"

With Rosa saying her piece, Noel would simply nod her head in approval as the rather unlikely pair of competitors would await Hanako's response.

Rosa (Friction ONLY):

Noel (Kawaii ONLY):

Camilla Lynn Toh:

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):

freeko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hentai Elimination Match: Noel & Rosa VS Hanako

Post by yummybunny on Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:14 pm

While the two girls issues were one-hundred percent true...They weren't exactly right when it came to Hanako's intention. Instead of thinking of how she was bullying, or teasing these women, she was instead thinking of...Well...Nothing. She meant nothing by any weird or invasive thing she did backstage. Walking on peoples clothing, sharing showers with women, sleeping in awkward and owned locations, these were all just things she did naturally back home! She wasn't taught that these things were wrong, so why would she think otherwise now?

Still, even with the misunderstanding out there, Hanako did show up to there call. She dashed down the ramp, and leaped clear over the three ropes, before coming face to face with the two women. However, while the two women were obviously holding a serious and anger filled attitude towards this match...Hanako was nothing but...Smiles.

"Hanako accepts challenge! Hope girls will give good fight!" She said, showing seemingly no malice towards the women, even after the more aggressive, and mean spirited comments. The reason for this was simple...She thought this was just some way for her to test her strength against these women. Hanako's smile then dropped for a moment as she thought for a moment, before she leaned in close to the two women, a worried look on her face. "But...Uh...Hanako not know hen..tai(?)...is wrestling move?"

Now, while it was Hanako's complete intention to be nothing but happy, and excited for this upcoming match...It could easily be taken in a show of cockiness, or arrogance that she didn't even respond to there insults, or challenge in a serious way, and boy did the crowd think that.

"Heeey, Heeeeey, all eyes on me✮~!"
Hanako!:

"Hanako will win!!!"

yummybunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Rosa was getting more infuriated by this woman's apparent inability to comprehend what she was doing wrong. It would seem she simply wanted a fight, and she would certainly get one from Noel and Rosa. Hanako seemed to be confused for a brief moment as she inquired about what hentai actually was. Rosa and Noel would both look at each other for a brief moment and it was as if they both had the same idea cross their minds at the same time. They would attempt to show Hanako just what exactly hentai was as they would both move to assault the much smaller but likely stronger woman.

Rosa would attempt to restrain Hanako while Noel would set about targeting some specific points of interest on Hanako's body. It would not last long, since Hanako was clearly stronger than either of them, but the point was made as Noel would start to grope Hanako while Rosa held onto her for as long as she could. The referee was running down from the backstage area and it looked like the match was on.

Rosa (Friction ONLY):

Noel (Kawaii ONLY):

Camilla Lynn Toh:

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):

freeko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top