Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

french Centaur, GrandAkumaShogun, KaosKato, Lobo, Mystery Dragon, Vcom7418, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Opportunities

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:04 pm by Daaharu

Hey, guys!

With the kawaii title match at Avalanche taking on an interesting wrinkle with the interruption by the Brat Pack, we are moving forward with the overall kawaii storyline, and at this point I'd just like to take stock of what kawaiis are out there that are interested in participating in a cohesive storyline.

Can't make any promises about titles or what exactly each girl's given role would be. We can talk a little more about the specifics of where the story is going soon, but I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Match for Takeichi

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:13 am by GrandAkumaShogun

So with my other two guys having their own matches I figure I should do something with my first character on here, Takeichi Mori. If anyone is interested feel free to post here or get in touch through a pm so we can plan it out. I can either have Takeichi remain a jobber or begin to work him towards being a more serious competitor.

Comments: 1

Match or RP?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:48 pm by Lotuswarrior

I'm just looking to do something while I wait for match replies. Really want to get some characters cemented a bit with a rival or some interactions with other characters here.

If anyone wants to do something hit me up.

Comments: 0

Bea vs Tasha: A Busty Encounter

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Bea vs Tasha: A Busty Encounter

Post by mnpinner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:05 am

Bea didn't know how much longer she could hold back. She was about to respond to the dominating girl's comment, but was soon pleasantly silenced with another lip-lock.

She could no longer keep herself controlled after all of this, the fingering was the icing on the cake. As Tasha's fingers pumped in and out, Bea let herself go. Her juices began to flood out onto the dominatrix's fingers and the mat as she arched her back further, pressing her hard nipples against Tasha even more.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:14 am

Tasha chuckled a little when Bea let herself go. She then moved away from her, leaving her with a gentle kiss on her lips before moving to her knees, smiling softly at her.

"Hee, that's nothing compared to what's in store for you sweetheart." She grinned at her.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:34 am

Bea would lay there for a little bit, catching her breath before joining Tasha on her knees. She would shuffle herself over so that she was breast-to-breast, nipple-to-nipple with Tasha and would look at the lavender beauty.

"Should I be more afraid or happy?" she said with a little smirk, her chest still heaving a little.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:49 am

Tasha chuckled a little. "Whatever floats your boat." She replied, slowly reaching down to lace her fingers in with Bea's while leaning in to lock lips gently with her.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:02 am

Bea gladly laced her fingers with Tasha's, keeping their hands at their sides. She would press her chest more against Tasha's, using her slight advantage for some leverage as the two embraced in a kiss once again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:10 am

Tasha broke the kiss after a few seconds with a playful chuckle as she leaned back to press her bust harder into Bea's, trying to push her down to her back with just her body, giggling softly at the game they started to play.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:53 am

Bea couldn't help but giggle just as much. Her nipples were still hard from the stimulation Tasha had provided and she pressed these into the taller girl as she leaned forward. Neither woman seemed to want to give way, but Bea didn't seem to mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:59 am

After pressing breasts against each other for a little longer, she falls back, but hides the fact that she fell onto her back willfully, and chuckled up at her softly. "What are you going to do, now that you're on top? Hmmmm?" She teased.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:11 am

Bea had already planned her next move in her head this time. The blond bombshell did not answer, but instead responded by giving Tasha a face full of her bountiful breasts. She straddled the dominatrix's abdomen as she held the lavender beauty in this breast smother, hoping to see what she would get Tasha to do.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:14 am

"Mmphh! Ooohn honey..." She moans before digging right in and started to lick between her breasts as Bea starts to smother her with her lovely mammaries.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next