by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Marisa and Tasha

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Marisa and Tasha Empty Marisa and Tasha

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:14 pm

The sound of running water could be heard echoing through the shower room, as well as some soft humming coming from the same area. Tasha was in a shower stall, washing herself off as the hot water ran its way down her body. Steam was billowing out from under the stall as the hot water met the cold air of the locker room. She hummed softly to herself as she took a moment to reflect on her progress here at AFW, and chuckled to herself with all the good times she had. Her thoughts also dwelled on one particular female. A certain blonde bombshell that she just could not get enough of. She sighed softly, as she could just imagine the woman being her with her in the stall right now.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Marisa and Tasha Empty Re: Marisa and Tasha

Post by valen311 Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:04 am

Marisa Evans entered the shower room, naked and carrying her towel over one shoulder. Her match with her mystery opponent was a week away, and the Platinum Blond was training hard to get ready. After a workout session and a spar with one of the gym's staff, all Marisa wanted was a hot shower. She walked past the taken stall, giving the woman humming inside a brief but sultry smile. However, she paused as she saw the stall next to the woman's was marked 'Out of Order.'
"Well...that's no good." she said. Then her smile returned as she turned back to the taken stall.
"Knock, knock." she called. "Would you mind sharing your stall?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Tasha was lost in her own world at the moment, laying her head against one of the walls of the stall and enjoying the hot water running over her body. She could stay in here forever, it felt like. Until she heard someone speaking up. She wanted to share the shower with her? The woman's voice didn't sound familiar, so she was a little skeptical. She then started to smile a little before speaking over the stall.

"I don't know hun... I keep it pretty hot. Sure your body can handle it?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:16 pm

"Oh hot is the way I like it." Marisa replied. "Two women in one stall can get pretty hot, bodies pressed together in the close space. The question is...can you handle it?"
The model came around so Tasha could see her fully.
"I'm Marisa, by the way."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:10 am

Tasha smiled a little, and watches as the woman steps into the stall. She seemed ro have a pretty nice body to say the least, possibly rivalling with her. "Tasha Veith. Pleasure." She replied.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:17 pm

"Mmm, pleasure indeed." Marisa said as she moved into the stall. With the space being tight, the model was forced to press herself against Tasha.
Her hand 'accidentally' brushed across Tasha's breasts as she reached out to steady herself against the stall's wall. The girl's fronts were pressed against each other as Marisa looked into Tasha's face, a smile playing across her lips.
"I've heard about you, you know. By making Belinda cream herself in a match, you joined a select club. As far as I know, there's just you...and me. So I had to meet you myself....in the flesh, and see what you're made of."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Tasha sidestepped to let her in. She merely smirked at the brush across her breasts, but she did nothing else. She raised an eyebrow when Marisa said that she heard about her, and slowly started to smile. "Oh really? So we're the only two?" She mused. "Er.. to be frank, I haven't seen you around here before..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:27 am

"I've been away for awhile. Family matters and all that." Marisa replied. "I mainly compete in the hentai division here. It doesn't surprise me that you haven't heard of me, I've been gone so long."
She moved past Tasha, letting the water from the shower cascade down her body as she threw her hair back.
"And, yes, we're the only two that have scored a win over our little French baker." Marisa said after soaking her body. "To be honest, that's the main thing about you that has..aroused..my interest. But now that I've seen you up close, I have to admit theres much to admire."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:44 am

"Oooh... I see..." She chuckled. "Well.. I do more than erotic matches, although they ARE quite fun. Heh." She admitted. She squinted an eye when Marisa's hair flicked water into it, but she said nothing about it. She then smiled as she complimented her, and she raised her arms over her head in a sexy pose. "Damn right."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Marisa gave Tasha an approving smile, looking the other woman up and down as she struck her pose.
"Very nice." she replied before striking her own pose, arms over her head, leaning back slightly to put her breasts on display, letting the water run down them.
After giving Tasha enough time to look at her, Marisa abandoned her pose, stepping close to purple haired woman, her lips teasing close to Tasha's, a sultry move that left lesser women feeling weak kneed.
"But neither one of us joined the AFW to have pose offs. Now that we have each other's names, maybe it's time for a more...intimate introduction."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next