by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Forces collide Good vs Evil!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forces collide Good vs Evil! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forces collide Good vs Evil!

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:28 pm

"Gah!" Linda was hit by Ryans staff hard leaving her self open for Ryan to attack her again, more cops were coming to the scene now as they waited outside guns drawn listening and watching as the two fought. Linda knew now that she could win and get away from the cops so after taking the next hit she'd take off jumping off the wall and through the hole that was made by Ryan.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:42 pm

The savior noticed that Linda had beaten a retreat. She was trying to leave him to the cops.
"If she thinks she can flee and create more darkness then she is heavily mistaken." the savior muttered.

The cops stormed into the building, many were pointing their pistols at him. "Give it up ya lunatic!" one of them yelled.

Ryan didn't say a thing, he quickly fired a grapple gun at the fire alarm. The sprinklers kicked in and Ryan fired his other gun at the ceiling. He lept out the building right after Linda, Ryan wouldn't stop. Being a savior meant he couldn't stop until he dealt with the dammed, and Linda was on the top of his list.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Linda ran to to the high building to rest at the roof, she'd take a look on how much ammunition she's has left. 1 water attack, 2 lazers and 5 shock she was still in good condition. She looked at the cops watching them be foolish, she had worn dragon gloves to prevent finger prints and dragon legs so they couldn't track her AFW Identity. Seeing how things were she new she'd half to retreat back to her base to question now was would Ryan find her first.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Ryan had at first wandered rather aimlessly, perhaps fate was playing with him here.
But just then as he was perched on a gargoyle he saw her. "Fleeing like the darkness before the light, the light that is the savior." Ryan muttered as he was high above her.

He lept right off it like a bird in flight. He fired both his grapple guns at the ground near her, he'd swoop down feet first at her. "You will not evade me dark being! The savior sees all and corrects it." Ryan muttered as he neared her.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Linda heard Ryan behind her, turning around only to be kick right in the stomach, knocking her off the tall building! Falling Linda went into a dive trying to gain speed. Starting to run out of room she felt some lift the soon lifted her angle going into a hang glider like position. "Ha ha see you later Dark Savior!" Going at 20km per hour she had more than enough speed to let her travel to a field far from Ryan!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Ryan saw Linda flee from him. "HOW DARE YOU!" he cried out in rage.

He quickly came up with a plan before she could get away like the bad guy she is.
The savior just fired a grapple gun out and hoped for the best. If he could latch it onto her back or tail then he stick his extendable staff into the trigger to hanglide until she landed. Worst happened then he had a spare grapple gun on him.

He found himself actually talking, he normally never did that sort of thing. But he yelled "YOU WILL NOT EVADE ME! I SHALL HAND YOUR DAMMED SOUL INTO THE DEPTHS!" as he lept out after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Linda heard the words of Ryan and just laughed "FUCK you too!" Linda would keep gliding as she thought Ryan wound never catch him. But the she felt something attach to her tail, "What the!" She'd look back finding Ryans Grapple hook on it. "NO FUCKING WAY!" As Ryan swung down it also brought Linda down a bit! Needing to find a way to shake Ryan off she'd fire one of her tazer rounds. "LET GO OF ME YOU BUTCH!"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:44 pm

"Not a chance! I shall drag both of us to oblivion if need be!" The savior yelled.

A tazer round neared Ryan, as it hit him he only growled in anger. Ryan's mind was on fever pitch, he wouldn't stop here.

He tugged down more as he got his other grapple gun ready, once they were low enough he'd fire it at Linda's head and try to bring her down with the banished from the heavens. She'd fall to the ground with him on top, heavily injuring her ribs in the process. The pair were now over a motorway with no bridges.

A news helicopter was following the pair. "This just in the dark savior has continued his battle with the bank robber. My God! He is showing no regard for his own safety! More on this story as it comes." the reporter was saying.

"Fear me for I'm a demon." Ryan muttered under his breath.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Linda was losing more lift she need to get Ryan off her, heading for a crash landing she head for the roof of a building hoping Ryan crashed into the walls. "GAH!" Linda crash landed as the helicopter turn the light on her... "Dam news!" Firing a lazer from her helm at the small propeller, would cause the helicopter to come crashing down. Linda kept jumping building to building try to shake Ryan off her, she needed to get into the fields were she could blend in while Ryan would stick out.

Last edited by 10269 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Ryan saw that Linda had crashed landed hoping to take Ryan down. He timed it so that when he neared the wall he'd leap off of it. Before he fell he grappled up to the edge of the building. The savior noticed what Linda did to the helicopter "You are truly beyond salvation, you're dammed beyond all respite." he muttered.

He lept off the building right behind Linda. If he could just fire a grapple gun on her body then he could have both of them landing on the roof, they'd do that anyway. But Linda would taste the ground with banished from the heavens.

Over the course of the night Ryan had formed a plan in his heads. "Surely she must have limited shots on her, if I could get rid of them then it would help much more." he thought. With that in mind the grapple gun was fired at Linda and the roof ahead....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next