Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Deathbird v Cristina Amarillo

2 posters

Go down

Deathbird v Cristina Amarillo Empty Deathbird v Cristina Amarillo

Post by LunarHunter Fri May 31, 2013 12:07 am

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall, Submission or KO

How long had it been? Quite a while. Old injuries and even old grudges had ended up fading away for Cris over the passage of time, honenstly, as she took an extended hiatus from the entire league. She'd made a big splash at first, winning a few matches, even though at first she'd gotten the impression management didn't take her seriously at all. Kawaii opponents? Well, in any case, that had all faded into memory, and ultimately, all that would be remembered was her record. 3-0. Undefeated so far. Well, she could have walked away, despite what a loss that would be for herself, and find somewhere else to work... but eventually she felt the call again. Returning wasn't difficult; she was still on contract, technically, and management was always happy to have a more diverse roster to throw and make up the numbers in any given show.

So a date was selected for her return, and in AFW fashion, she wouldn't just return; she'd have to fight, to show why she hadn't lost a match in the past. It felt a lot like she was a rookie again, going for a big debut, except she had a bit of an old record lined up behind her. The past wouldn't help much, though; when the first [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIn7yWzwCeo:3b68f729]strains of her new music hit[/url:3b68f729], so did she, moving fast, running for the ring with her arms up, Some of the fans, a few, remembered her, and others cheered for somebody new to them. She was solidly built, and chose to come out to her first match in a simple black bikini that showed off one of the reasons she was confident in herself; her body. She had curves, more curves than most girls, honestly, alongside the tone and muscle of a brawler.

The arena was bright and her heart was beating fast; she couldn't help a bit of a smile as the memories came back to her, and she stood in the ring, reaching for the sky to another round of cheers. Her music would start to fade, then, and she waited, staring up at the ramp to catch a glimpse of when her opponent would arrive. 'Unknown, as usual, I wonder when they'll start telling us anything.' It would be kind of nice to let them prepare, but she supposed that was why it wasn't done. 'I'll make sure to give them a good match regardless.'

Last edited by 673 on Fri May 31, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Characters
[size=85:nvxc9wrv]Name - League Membership - Record - Match Status - Condition

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/cristina-amarillo-t1790.html:nvxc9wrv]Cristina Amarillo[/url:nvxc9wrv] - Friction - 3-0-0 - Inactive
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/park-jung-hye-t2097.html:nvxc9wrv]Park Jung Hye[/url:nvxc9wrv] - Friction - 0-0-1 - Inactive
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post215076.html#p215076:nvxc9wrv]Arianne ‘Ariadne’️ Monett[/url:nvxc9wrv] - Friction - 0-0-1 - Active - Tired and Hurt

LunarHunter

Back to top Go down

Deathbird v Cristina Amarillo Empty Re: Deathbird v Cristina Amarillo

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 31, 2013 3:58 am

Soon after Cristina entered the ring, a loud sound like an eagle shrieking filled the entire stadium and the crowd was terrified. Then, an explosion of black smoke came from 5 feet close to the ring. Once it was clear, Paramore's "Misery Business" began to play and there stood a girl with dark purple and black hair. Her clothing consisted of a dark shining purple sleeveless zippered suit with the collars covering the bottom of her face, long black fingerless gloves, and black army boots.

As she was walking along, she noticed that the men were all looking at her in awe of her beauty. She responded by giving an innocent look in her eyes and a seductive blow kiss to make them swoon and fall before her. Inside though, she is a sadistic, bad-tempered, and revengeful woman who would do anything to get what she wants, even if it means getting the men out of the way. She then jumped and kept her balance on the top rope before doing a double axle flip into the ring and gave out a loud screech that can reach 3 feet at the audience.

In the end, her red eyes glowed as she was eager to bring the pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarHunter Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Well, what an entrance she had made. Cristina couldn't help a bit of a smile as she watched her opponent come on in such a manner. In such a costume, too; she was really going all out with this persona of hers. That was alright; wrestling, even real wrestling like AFW, was still partly a performance art. She could do without the screeching, but it was more of an annoyance anyhow, and the crowd seemed excited by the bird motif... and, of course, by the attractiveness of this girl, despite her outfit. Or, probably because of it, actually. They were loving it in any case.

She even took the time for a theatrical entrance to the ring, something the bulky Mexican could appreciate. She took a step forward, still grinning, "Nice to meet you. Nobody probably remembers me so I may as well get it out of the way; I'm Cristina Amarillo, and I don't need a stage name or an alias." Even if some might doubt whether that was actually her true name, anyhow. "I hope you're ready for a real fight."

Characters
[size=85:nvxc9wrv]Name - League Membership - Record - Match Status - Condition

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/cristina-amarillo-t1790.html:nvxc9wrv]Cristina Amarillo[/url:nvxc9wrv] - Friction - 3-0-0 - Inactive
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/park-jung-hye-t2097.html:nvxc9wrv]Park Jung Hye[/url:nvxc9wrv] - Friction - 0-0-1 - Inactive
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post215076.html#p215076:nvxc9wrv]Arianne ‘Ariadne’️ Monett[/url:nvxc9wrv] - Friction - 0-0-1 - Active - Tired and Hurt

LunarHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:29 pm

(BTW, what kind of shoes does Cristina have?)

Deathbird turn her head to see Cristina coming to her as she greeted and introduced herself. She would offer a hand in greeting as she said, "I am Deathbird an I'm always ready for a fight. I've studied a bit of your work, Ms. Amarillo, I am willing to see how your skills stand today. I hope you don't disappoint."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down