Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo)

2 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo) - Page 12 Empty Re: Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 29, 2013 7:48 pm

The rabbit was able to slam the girl down on the floor succesfully.But,this small victory was short lived.Anampo was shocked to see Cougra get back up and on all fours,ready to try something else.

"Geez....Y-You weren't kidding about giving up,were you?" Anampo asked,a bit discouraged.She had her legs taken out from under her and Anampo soon found herself on her back.Trying to prevent the inevitable,she thrashes around to make it harder for Cougra

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo) - Page 12 Empty Re: Screaming For Submission (Black Cougra vs Anampo)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Cougra managed to get Anampo down on her back, but now she has to deal with the bunny's thrashing. She tried to hold her still and replied, "I sure wasn't. And believe me when I say that when this kitty nabs her prey, she shows no mercy." If she can just get the bunny on her stomach, she would sit on her back to hold her down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 29, 2013 8:10 pm

"GUAH!!" She knew that her thrashing was only stalling.Anampo was forced onto her stomach,with Cougra sitting on top of her.Hearing that Cougra showed no mercy at this point mad her shiver in thoughts that drowned her. "No! G-Get off!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 29, 2013 9:05 pm

"I have you now!" Cougra screamed out as she reached to grab the left foot first. "Let's see how my luck plays with this foot." She would try to grab the big toe first and wiggled it saying, "This little piggy went to market..." If she did, she would twist it and it would go "CRACK" before going to the next.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Anampo whimpers slightly as her foot was grabbed.When her big toe cracked,she thrashes around even more for a few seconds before laying her head on the mat. "Ouch...What the hell was that?!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 29, 2013 10:15 pm

"Just one step to make this match even more interesting," said Cougra with a smile as she went over the next three toes. "This little piggy stayed home...*CRACK!* This little piggy had roast beef...*CRACK!* This little piggy had none...*CRACK!*" The cat eyed the pinkie toe and licked her lips.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 29, 2013 11:53 pm

She screms with each crack,as was in unison.By Anampo's count,the cat girl's cruel and strange punishment had only left her with one toe. "No,no,no....Get away.Im not done with you or this match yet!" Anampo yells back.She starts to wonder,if this wad the sadistic side that Cougra had mentioned earlier

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Cougra nodded as she said, "Of course you're not, but let's see how much fight you have once I make due with your pinky toe." Soon, she got to the last toe of the left foot and said, "And this little piggy cried...*CRACK!* WEE, *CRACK!* WEE, *CRACK!* WEE all the way...*CRACK!* home!"

Afterwards, Cougra tossed that foot aside and got back up to let Anampo rest and stand.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 30, 2013 12:13 am

"A-AHHH!!" Anampo couldn't handle the torture and went back on her word.She screams out: "I give up,I submit,I submit!"After the finaal cracking of her little pinkie toe and Cougra got off,Anampo layed there and breathed heavily from exhaustion. "I-I was wrong....You were able to,Cougra."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 30, 2013 12:19 am

Cougra would lower herself to check on Anampo. "Hey, you did good, Anampo. At least, I didn't do the same with the other one." She would quickly rush to get under the ring and pull up an ice pack wrapped in a towel and some lotion. She would offer them to the bunny and ask, "Need any help?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next