by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 5:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jay vs. Volcanica (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jay vs. Volcanica (for IndigoDragon) - Page 5 Empty Re: Jay vs. Volcanica (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 19, 2013 12:10 am

As Volcanica slowly stood up, she listened to Jay's story and felt sorry for him. She would walk up and hug Jay as she said, "I'm willing to listen, Jay. I don't need violence to understand people. I just show them that I will."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Jay vs. Volcanica (for IndigoDragon) - Page 5 Empty Re: Jay vs. Volcanica (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 19, 2013 12:16 am

Jay gasped softly.She was hugging him,and not like a bearug.But,just a hug. "You're different than others...." He slowly hugs her back,for he was in comforting arms. "Volcanica,are you truly willing to listen?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 19, 2013 2:53 am

Volcanica smiled as she nodded and said, "I know, it's because I'm here to make friends, not enemies. I'm willing to listen to whatever you need to say." She would glance to Jay with her smile to reassure him that she speaks the truth.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 19, 2013 1:40 pm

The lion let go of the hug and pondered his mind for a few moments. "I try to understand people,not only in valued fighting skill,but what makes them the person they are." Then,Jay looked down as his face was grim. "No one is real.Everyone hides behind a mask they created to deal with the world.Even me."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 19, 2013 8:25 pm

As the hug was slowly broken off, Volcanica listened on to Jay's view of the world. She felt sad as she nodded, "I see. Well, not everyone is like that. What do you say about me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 pm

"For a basic understanding...." He looked at her with squinted eyes far a bit. "You,like many people here,quest to become strong.The insatiable urge to win drives this." Jay then gave Volcanica a slight smirk. "But what makes you different is that you have a tendancy to have compassion for those you defeat.Many others here may also share that trait but I havent seen it.Well,sounds about right?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Volcanica continued to listen to Jay as she smiled at him. "I guess I am among that group whom you will witness that compassion." She then readied a fighting stance as she said, "But I'm hoping it won't stop us from enjoying our match."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 19, 2013 9:27 pm

"Compassion....Its a sign that there is some hope that..." Jay cut himself off and shook his head. "Nevermind.It is of unimportance to the matter at hand." He also gets into a defensive stance.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 19, 2013 9:48 pm

"Go on," said Volcanica moving in. "You can tell me during our fight." She would then move in to aim a few jabs to his face including an uppercut. "What about compassion?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Jay became tense when she came forward.She had found his weakpoint.Doing two tings at once,and to concintrate on both. "F-Fine." He tried to dodge the punches,but a few connnected. "Those with compassion have the trait that only one person where I came from seemed to have had,my old rival." The lion then tries to duck down and tackle Volcanica.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next