Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 251 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 251 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Submission Gym Match, Tatsuki Le Feuvre vs Rain Tsunami

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Submission Gym Match, Tatsuki Le Feuvre vs Rain Tsunami Empty Submission Gym Match, Tatsuki Le Feuvre vs Rain Tsunami

Post by Cy_Man Tue May 07, 2013 12:38 am

Tatsuki was at the AFW Gym yet again to train herself and get stronger after calming down with her run in Dark Angel at the Female Tension lockeroom, but so far she is just doing one handed handstand push ups while balancing herself up perfectly while dressed up in her one piece blue and black with white outline stripped gym swimsuit with white boots and wristbands. The athlete should be practicing her High Flying and Striking skills since she needs to use those specific skills to qualify for the Strike Masters Tournament and earn the Aerial Ace title should she win the Tournament, but currently she feels her submission skills to be lacking so she wishes to practice them in a sparring match, and hopefully someone can come by to challenge her to a match here. "Sixty five. Sixty six. Sixty Seven. Sixty Eight."

Back to top Go down

Submission Gym Match, Tatsuki Le Feuvre vs Rain Tsunami Empty Re: Submission Gym Match, Tatsuki Le Feuvre vs Rain Tsunami

Post by ArcherGurl Tue May 07, 2013 12:47 am

Rain enters into the AFW sparring room in her training gear consisted of a cute Japanese gym uniform and spots a girl, training there.

With no fear, Rain decides to walk over to Tatsuki to introduce herself to her. "Hey there, my name Rain Tsunami." Rain said tas she holds her hand out to see if Tatsuki wants shake hands.

Last edited by 11481 on Tue May 07, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Submission Gym Match, Tatsuki Le Feuvre vs Rain Tsunami Empty Re: Submission Gym Match, Tatsuki Le Feuvre vs Rain Tsunami

Post by Cy_Man Tue May 07, 2013 1:00 am

Tatsuki keeps on her one handed handstand pushups as she then spots a tall girl who looks really cute and sexy walk up to her. "Eighty Two. Eighty Three. Eighty 4. Eighty Five. Hm?" Tatsuki pauses on her push ups and just stands there on one hand looking down (up since she is upside down) at the girl who introduces herself to the athlete and smiles. "Hello Rain-san, I am Tatsuki Le Feuvre, pleased to meet you!" Tatsuki says as she raises her other hand and shakes Rain's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl Tue May 07, 2013 1:18 am

"Tatsuki-Chan, I heard you are a striker. I am right? " Rain said with one hand on her hip.

Last edited by 11481 on Tue May 07, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue May 07, 2013 1:30 am

Tatsuki remains upside down smiling at Rain who then asks if she was a striker and Tatsuki shakes her head. "No not really." Tatsuki says as she bends her lower body backwards and lands on her feet perfectly as her body is stretched into an upside down U and then raises her upper body up to stand up normally and turns to have Rain. "I am a High Flyer and a Grappler that specializes in Suplexes, but I am handy at submissions too." She says as she bends forward and puts her hands on her knees. "I do have to train more in striking since I am in the Strike Master Tournament even though I am aiming for the Aerial Ace title, but I feel like my submission skills are lacking so I need to train in that department for now since I don't want my skills to go bad during my career." Tatsuki explains as she has a slightly irritated expression over her feeling of lack of skill.

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl Tue May 07, 2013 1:36 am

"Well, you talked to right girl!" Rain said standing with her hands behind her back.as she watches Tatzuki's movements. "I'll having to be you're submission sparring partner." Rain said striking her signature pose with a smile.

Last edited by 11481 on Tue May 07, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue May 07, 2013 2:16 am

Tatsuki's eyes grew wide and smiled with excitement as Rain offered to be her submission sparring partner and opens her arms wide open and gives Rain a big hug. "Thank you very much Rain-san!" The athlete says as she reaches up and gives Rain multiple friendly kisses on the cheek before breaking the hug and running to the Gym's wrestling ring. "Oh! And do you have a Gym Swimsuit to wrestle in Rain-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl Tue May 07, 2013 2:22 am

Ok, that's enough..." Rain said giggling at Tatsuki's happliness. "One moment please!" Rain said overjoyed as she goes to locker room to get dressed in her gym swimsuit before heading back to training area to meet Tatsuki in the ring.

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue May 07, 2013 2:39 am

Tatsuki gets in the gym's wrestling ring and waits for Rain to come back from changing into her own gym swimsuit and when she does Tatsuki looks on in amazement. "Uwaaa, Rain-san you look so sexy!~" Tatsuki says while giggling as she has the desire to fondle Rain's breasts and grope her butt but resists the urge to be respectful towards the girl and not leave any negative first impressions.

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcherGurl Tue May 07, 2013 2:45 am

"What was that?" Rain said pretending that she didn't hear that before sliding under the bottm ring rope to enter the ring. "Tell me when you want to start, Tatsuki-can." Rain said with a wink and started doing so stretching moves.

ArcherGurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next