Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Noble Hearts: Justice Asuka vs Emily Nelson

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Noble Hearts: Justice Asuka vs Emily Nelson Empty Noble Hearts: Justice Asuka vs Emily Nelson

Post by Underdog21 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:16 pm

Standard prostyle match
Victory by pin, K.O. or submission.

Noble Hearts: Justice Asuka vs Emily Nelson Emily_nelson_by_tormentorangelripper-d35y36y.jpg

It was another busy night in the AFW arena. With most of the spotlight being taken up by the much-lauded "Tension vs Friction" event, the crowd for the usual Friction matches seemed a bit smaller than usual. Even so, the usual Friction fans were still here to watch their favourite ladies of the ring battle it out, especially in a straight up, no-frills prostyle bout like this one.

Abruptly, the low murmurs of the crowd were interrupted when"The Wicked Symphony" by Avantasia played on the loudspeakers. At the music, many members of the audience burst into cheering upon recognizing the theme song, before the first of the combatants entered the arena. Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter of AFW (and formerly Wrestle Angels) entered the ring..

The Scottish noblewoman wore her usual fuschia one-piece with a nylon-covered V-cut that displayed the full curve of her breasts. Matching boots and elbow pads adorned her otherwise naked limbs, and her long pink hair swayed behind her head. Emily smiled appreciatively at the crowd, but kept her aloof demeanour as she strode towards the ring. If there was anything that Emily was renowned for, aside from being a very technical fighter and an indefatigable face, it was that she always kept a stiff upper lip and maintained her dignity, even when she was losing.

Sliding under the ropes, Emily stood up to her full heigh and folded her arms, watching the opposite end of the arena, humming to herself all the while, wondering who it was that she had been pitted against tonight...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Noble Hearts: Justice Asuka vs Emily Nelson Empty Re: Noble Hearts: Justice Asuka vs Emily Nelson

Post by Cy_Man Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:43 am

Noble Hearts: Justice Asuka vs Emily Nelson 1519796-Q4WYLR2.jpg

Sanae was surely having the time of her life while in the AFW despite still being a bit rusty. She already was able to partake in two matches and was about to start her 3rd, and from what she had heard her opponent was from the Wrestle Angels league just like her first opponent Thunder Ryuko was so Sanae knew she was in for a tough match up.

With the current event "Tension vs Friction" going on Sanae knows there would be as much people in the crowd as there was for her last 2 matches but it made sense since very popular wrestlers and tag teams from both leagues were being put against each other for spectacular match ups, and Sanae really wished she could have taken part in it. "Haaa.... Next time I guess then."

After Sanae gets ready in the locker room her opponent's entrance is happening as she gets in her outfit of a red and black 2 piece outfit with a diamond shaped opening in her bra which gives a good view of her cleavage with red elbow pad and fingerless gloves and boots with knee pads and thigh high tights then puts her hair in a ponytail with a hair ribbon thats longer then a scarf and puts on her cloak which she wears for her entrances and awaits for her time to enter.

Once Emily's entrance ends "Blast of Wind" by Saori Kiuji starts to play and then Sanae, Justice Asuka enters the arena. When the song's chorus begins she throws off the cloak and the crowd explodes with cheers as Justice waves at the crowd and high fives the fans by the ramp and she makes her way down and to the ring. Once she enters the ring she climbs up the turnbuckle and raises her fist in the air getting more cheers from the crowd and then jumps back down to face her opponent.

Last edited by 11297 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Noble Hearts: Justice Asuka vs Emily Nelson Empty Re: Noble Hearts: Justice Asuka vs Emily Nelson

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Emily watched silently as Justice Asuka made her entrance, eagerly greeting the crowd as she made her way to the ring. The Noble Fighter remained aloof as Asuka approached, gauging her opponent as best she could. As Asuka hopped into the ring, Emily was able to get a better view of Asuka: she was roughly equal to Emily in terms of build, and carried herself with the confidence of a veteran. She tensed, realizing that whoever this girl was, she was no stranger to the ring.

"I don't suppose you're a newcomer then?" the Scotswoman asked. "I dinna think I've seen you in action before." Slowly, she smiled and stepped forward to extend a hand to Asuka. "Emily Nelson, charmed to meet ye."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Once Justice Asuka finished her entrance and waved at the crowd she faces her opponent who was examining her body and steps forward to meet with Justice to which she smiles and steps forward as well to meet with her opponent in the center of the ring. When Emily introduces herself and offers her hand for a handshake Justice smiles and takes her hand and introduces herself. "Justice Asuka, a pleasure to meet you Emily. I may be a newcomer for the AFW but I am a veteran wrestler that came out of 3 years of retirement."

Justice got a good view of Emily's build and can tell that she truly is in for a tough match. Just from having a handshake with her Justice can tell that Emily is strong, but that doesn't mean she won't put up a good fight. "Let us have a good match Emily, and show me what a Face from Wrestle Angels can do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Emily raised an eyebrow at Asuka's comment. This wasn't the first time that someone else recognized her from Wrestle Angels, even though she had never been one of the major stars of that federation-- superstars like Mighty Yukiko, Natasha Han, Freia Kagami and Chigusa Yuuki had always been the star attactions, whereas she had always been considered to be a mid-tier girl. What made this situation so awkward, though, was that Emily had never heard of Asuka before, even though, as she claimed, she was a ring veteran.

"Oh? Out of retirement, you say?" Emily commented with a sly grin. "Couldn'a resist getting bruised and slammed all over the ring again, I take it?" She laughed a little. "I'm merely jesting with ye, Miss Asuka. The pleasure is all mine, and I'm sure you'll find that I can do plenty."

Emily took a step back, eying Asuka as she let the ref girl inspect her for weapons. Asuka gave off the impression of a face, like herself, and while she wasn't quite a noblewoman like herself-- especially, she thought, with an outfit like that-- she still seemed good natured enough. Hopefully, this would be a good, clean match between ladies.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Justice chuckled a little bit at Emily's joke about her retirement and saying she couldn't resist a beating and decides to play along with it. "Yes I do like to get battered and beaten...." Justice first says with a joking grin but then smirks with a serious expression. "But I prefer to put the smackdown on my opponents like I used to back at my old league which closed." She adds and finishes up while she needs to say one more thing before starting. "I am sure you can do plenty Emily-san, I may be rusty but I can do just as much." Justice says on a final note as she backs up to her corner and awaits for the bell.

Once at her corner Justice Asuka would take a fighting stance and still waits for the bell to ring and hopes for this to be a good and fair match with her opponent as she smiles feeling very excited to start the match.

Last edited by 11297 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:15 pm

As soon as the ref finished inspecting her, Emily took a step back, grinning at Asuka's comment. "We'll soon see about that, won't we?" the Scotswoman said as she rotated her shoulders to ease up the tension. Slowly, she began to circle Asuka, mirroring her stance as she felt her heartbeat accelerate slightly.

Then the bell rang. Without further ado, Emily lunged forwards, aiming to take the initiative by tying up aggressively with Asuka in a good old fashioned grapple.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:47 pm

Once the bell rings Justice Asuka walks from her corner as Emily starts to circle her and prepares herself as Emily lunges at the veteran wrestler and thrusts her arms at Justice to grapple her and counters it by grabbing Emily's wrists and then in a flash she turns around and then attempts to throw Emily over her shoulder and slam her into the mat.

If Justice succeeds she will follow up with a Sleeper Hold as she wraps an arm around Emily's neck and holds on tightly but makes sures not to choke her too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:22 am

Emily had been hoping that Asuka would reciprocate when she lunged forward to grapple with the girl: she seemed honest enough to start this match with a nice test of strength, and, truth to be told, she wanted to find out exactly how strong that fit, barely-covered body of hers was. Unfortunately, Asuka had other ideas: feeling her wrists being grabbed, Emily went wide-eyed as she was flipped head over heels in a monkey flip and sent crashing, hard, onto her back.

"AH!" Emily cried as pain shot through her tailbone. She sat upright, wincing as she clutched her back...and then suddenly felt Asuka's arms wrapping tightly around her throat in a sleeper hold. "Ghhhnh!" she gasped as her air was cut off, Asuka expertly locking her in tightly. Clenching her teeth, Emily gripped at Asuka's arm and kicked at the mat, feeling the other girl pressing up against her back as she squeezed into her.

Determined not to be weakened by a sleeper so early in the match, Emily reached back with both hands, grabbed the back of Asuka's head, and suddenly fell forwards, hoping to flip Asuka over her onto her back, and to break her hold in the process. If she managed to pull this off, then Emily would follow up by dropping down against Asuka, her head resting just against her opponent's breast as she slid an arm around Asuka's head and trapped it under her armpit in a sleeper of her own.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Justice Asuka hadn't been back in wrestling long enough to know that some wrestlers nowadays sometimes start their matches with a test of strength to see how strong each other were which is why she used a Monkey Toss as a counter which now just hits her. **Aw dammit, that must of been for a test of strength...** Justice thinks to herself while feeling a bit stupid about it but gets over it soon enough as she learned her lesson.

Justice kept a good hold on Emily as she had her in the Sleeper Hold which was turning out to be a good start for the returnee so far as her arms were gripped by her opponent's hands as she kicked at the mat and Justice tightens her hold a little bit more, but then Emily's hands reached back and grabbed Justice by the head and pulled her as she fell forward and Justice was flipped over forward and lands on her back. "Huh?? Oof!"

As Justice tries to get up after a second from getting impacted against the mat Emily drops on top of Justice with her head above the returnee's huge breasts and felt her head was being snaked by her opponent's arms to put her in a sleeper hold, in an attempt to counter this Justice will push her legs up and bend them forward to grab Emily's head with her feet and try to throw her off before she can secure Justice's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next