by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lover and Pet

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Lover and Pet - Page 18 Empty Re: Lover and Pet

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 6:23 am

Unlike the excited Janet, Azami felt more anxious about the whole situation. She never done this sort of things before, and so getting caught having sex in an empty gym in the middle of a night would, without a doubt, became a spectacularly embarrassing experience for her. She glanced at Janet once, giving her lover a nervous smile before going back to see if the other girl had left or not.

The girl with the twintails kept going around the machines for a bit before she looked at the direction of the corner. She felt like she spotted something over there, and began to walk towards it. Azami inadvertently gripped Janet's hand as she watched the other girl came closer until she suddenly stopped.

"Oh, there it is..." the girl with the twintails let out before she bent down to pick up something from the floor.

A key. She looked delighted and let out a sigh of relief. The girl glanced at the corner once again, before she turned around and began to leave the gym.

"Whew... Almost sleep outside tonight..." she said to no one in particular before disappearing from the scene.

Azami let out a long sigh of relief before she turned to Janet, still looking nervous. She hugged her lover and let out a small giggle before smiling in relief while placing her forehead against the girl's.

"Wow, that was close..." she whispered to her. "I wouldn't know what to do if we're caught..." she laughed a bit. "Maybe I'll told her that you're raping me!"

Last edited by 10553 on Wed May 01, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 01, 2013 7:24 am

When Azami looked over at her and gave her a smile, Janet smiled back, and almost giggled before she thought better of it and pressed her lips tightly together. As anxious and excited as she was, she was not about to intentionally give them away. That wouldn’️t be right!

When the girl with the twintails came over and picked up a key, Janet’️s heart skipped a beat, as she could have sworn that the girl had looked right at the pair of lovers. But she instead breathed a sigh of relief and left, none the wiser that two of her fellow wrestlers had been going at it in the shadowy corner just a few feet away.

When Azami began wondering what she would have done had they been caught, Janet’️s eyes widened, and she slugged her lover on the shoulder. “Raped you? Come on!” she hissed. “I’️m the one whose pussy’️s sopping wet right now! If anything, I could’️ve told her that you raped me!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 8:17 am

"You know... I somehow have a better idea..." Azami replied with a mischievous smile. "We can rape her instead to shut her up..."

She laughed softly before sighed again. The blue haired girl almost couldn't believe that she said that. She was just got caught in the heat of the moment, she swore! Good thing that they're left alone again now, but Azami felt like they should go back to their room and probably get some rest. She slowly raised herself before offering a hand to Janet, kissing the girl softly on the lips after she picked her up.

"I think we should go back now," she would say afterwards. "My back prefer the soft bed rather than a hard cold floor..." she added before giggling to let her lover know she's just pretending playing noble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 01, 2013 8:23 am

Janet’️s eyes widened. She was quite surprised to hear her normally level-headed lover make a suggestion like that. Ridiculous jokes were her purview, not Azami’️s!

“Well,” she began, “if you want to run after her and try to catch her, I’️m with you, sweetie…”

Unable to go on any more, she would break down into a fit of laughter, almost missing Azami’️s next statement as the two of them slowly got to their feet. When she managed to speak again, Janet would only mutter her agreement, clutching Azami’️s hand close as she gathered up their clothes and prepared to head back to bed.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 8:50 am

"You're enjoying this too much, aren't you?" Azami said as she playfully tapped Janet's nose. "I do admit that it's pretty exciting and all, but I won't make it a habit..."

She would then lead her lover to head back to their room, sharing the robe together once again until they reached the dorm building. On the lift Azami would cuddle together with Janet, kissing her a few times until they reached their floor. Once they're back inside their room, Azami immediately jumped on the bed and rolled onto her back before she open her arms to invite her lover.

"Ahh, this is much better..." she would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Janet quite enjoyed the trip back to the dorms, as she and Azami never lost bodily contact, sharing the robe while outside to warm each other on that cold night, then cuddling in the hallways and in the elevator as they made their way back up to the bed. When they finally made it and Azami hopped eagerly onto it, Janet giggled and immediately followed her, pouncing on top of Azami and giving her cheeks and lips a number of big, sloppy kisses.

“Mm…I will say that this is really nice…though I wouldn’️t have minded trying to go another round in the gym, sweetie,” Janet said. “You know…we should figure out what sort of match we’️ll have the next time we face each other. I smothered you out and you spanked me to submission…what else can we do to each other?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Azami purred as Janet jumped on her and peppered her cheeks with kisses. She returned a few kisses to her lover's cheek, before what the girl said made her pause to think. It didn't take too long for the blue haired girl to come up with an answer. She smiled at Janet seductively.

"We can force each other to cum until one of us can't take it anymore..." she said, licking her own lips. "I wonder how many times I'll have to make you squirt before you give, Janet-chan..."

In Azami's mind it should make an awesome match. She could already imagine trapping her lover's body while stimulating her sex over and over, and the reverse of that scenario too. Azami couldn't decide which one would be better! The thought already made her blushing a bit from the excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Janet blushed a bit as Azami explained her idea. It was so simple, but so sexy at the same time. It would certainly be an incredible match. The Lakota girl leaned down and gave her lover one more passionate kiss on the lips before pulling back and nodding slowly.

“Don’️t we do that already?” she asked, giggling a little. “We’️ve only been together for about a month, and yet I’️m pretty sure we’️ve brought each other to orgasm more than a hundred times each. We are a couple of dirty, sex-crazed skanks.” She laughed, rolling off of Azami to cuddle up by her side, playing idly with one of the Japanese princess’️s nipples. “But it would be great to do it in the ring. Make each other gush like fire hydrants until one of us passes out in ecstasy. I just hope your poor pussy will be able to take the constant stimulation.” She would send her other hand exploring downwards to gently brush across Azami’️s crotch. “Oh, and you better show up to this match buck naked, sweetie. No messing around with costumes this time.”

“One more thing,” she added. “What will be the stakes for this match? I think it should be something…exciting…and embarrassing…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 6:39 pm

"Exactly... We never do that on the ring," Azami explained. "Let the whole world know who's the better lover, sounds good, no? I'm sure I can last... better than you..." she teased, running her middle finger on Janet's slit to return the favor as they cuddled on their sides.

"Hey, we had no arrangements about the costume before~" Azami protested playfully. "I have an image to maintain, you know... Until I get in the ring, of course..." she giggled.

Letting out a few purrs between their chat, Azami rolled her eyes as Janet talked about stakes. Here we go again, she thought to herself. Frankly she didn't have anything in mind at the moment. The pet idea was already used, and with what would happen in their match, what else they could bet? Perhaps Janet had something in her mind...

"I don't know... If you have any idea, then I'm all ears, sweetie..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 02, 2013 4:28 am

Janet nodded in agreement as Azami explained her idea. “It sounds wonderful, sweetie. But don’️t expect me to take it easy on you, because I’️m going to wash you in your own cum, and you’️ll feel silly for ever having suggested this match. Now, as for the costume…I know you have an image to maintain, but for this one, I’️m gonna insist that you come down to the ring naked. It’️s only fair, I think.”

When Azami threw the ball back into her court when it came to the stakes, Janet thought about it for a moment. The pet thing had been done. The whole “prisoner for the night” thing which was so popular wasn’️t really an option, since they already went home together, anyway. It was difficult to think of anything humiliating or embarrassing to stake on the outcome of the match.

“Hmm…well, I can’️t think of anything specific. We have plenty of time beforehand to make up something good, though!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next