by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lover and Pet

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Lover and Pet - Page 17 Empty Re: Lover and Pet

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:02 am

"W-well... I wouldn't go that far..." Azami said, blushing, before she let out a soft laugh. "Oh, you're such a helpless lover, Janet-chan..." she laughed again.

She had to admit that there's a thrill that she felt about being found out like this. Not that there's any people who would use the gym on this hour. Not that anyone who found them out will be too surprised either, since AFW was full of kinky girls. Azami decided to focus herself on the pleasure her lover gave her instead.

"Well, maybe... as long as it's not in a real public place... Like, outside of the AFW building," Azami would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:08 am

Janet smiled as Azami replied somewhat hesitantly to her suggestion of the sexiness of being caught. “I can’️t help it,” she said, nuzzling against the side of Azami’️s face. “I am just so comfortable with you, sweetie, wherever we are.”

The Lakota girl would continue to grind herself down into her lover’️s body, slowly getting harder and harder as she began to hump Azami’️s lovely body. Every now and then, she would glance around, just checking to see if anyone might be headed into the gym who could see the two girls in their intimate embrace.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:02 am

"I can relate to that part," Azami said with a wink as Janet said she's comfortable with her wherever they are.

She tried to contain her moaning as her lover hump her body to build her arousal more and more. Azami didn't really bother to check if there's going to be another person coming to the gym at this point, as she felt like she's close to an orgasm already. Instead, she would kiss Janet, so that she wouldn't make too much of noises when she finally came.

"Mmh... Mmmmm!" The blue haired girl would let out as she released her juices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Seeing nobody else in the gym, Janet was happy to press her lips down against Azami’️s own, closing her eyes and focusing on giving her lover pleasure. When Azami came, Janet giggled softly into their kiss, continuing to thrust herself down into the Japanese girl as her juices splashed against Janet’️s womanhood.

“Mmm…” Janet moaned, continuing to rub herself against Azami, slowly building towards her own orgasm, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Azami felt a bit sensitive between her legs after her orgasm, but with her lover kept rubbing herself against her, she barely had a time to recover. Still, she didn't resist, allowing Janet to continue what she's been doing while letting out a couple of moans into the girl's mouth.

"Mmmmm~!" her eyes slightly rolled as the sensation from being slightly overstimulated made her arched her back some more.

Azami wanted to make her cum as well, though, and so she would reach for Janet's wet sex, and began to use her hand to rub it. Her other hand massaged the girl's butt cheeks gently, occasionally gave one of them a teasing squeeze before she speed up her rubbing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:49 am

Janet’️s gyrations slowly ground to a halt as Azami reached down between the two of them to begin fondling the Native American girl’️s pussy. “Oooh!” Janet gasped, opening her mouth and panting slightly as her lover began to help her along the road towards her own orgasm.

“You’️re the best, sweetie…” Janet whispered, squeezing her eyes shut as she let Azami take control, squeezing her ass with one hand and working on her crotch with the other. Pretty soon, the Lakota girl’️s hips would begin to move again, humping her lover’️s hand as her loins began to churn and her pre-cum juices began to dampen the princess’️s fingers.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:13 am

"Mm... So are you..." Azami whispered while slipped her fingers into her lover's sex and gave the girl's ass another squeeze.

The blue haired girl giggled as Janet humped her hand, and she would let the girl do so for a bit before starting to pump her fingers in and out. She gave her lover a teasing smile before her other hand would reach for Janet's sex from behind to give the outer lips some more rubbing while she continued to work the girl's sex relentlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:30 am

Janet purred gratefully as her lover continued to enhance her fingering, slipping the fingers of one hand inside of the Lakota girl’️s pussy while the fingers of her other hand slipped between her legs to continue to tease the outer lips of her womanhood. She was not going to be able to hold out for much longer. Azami was quite the expert when it came to this sort of thing.

“Yes…yes…y-yes!” Janet whimpered, as she reached the peak of pleasure, hanging there for a moment before diving over the cliff. Her juices soaked her lover’️s probing fingers, while her screams of ecstasy reverberated throughout the entire empty gym. Her hips would continue thrusting forward towards Azami, impaling her upon the Japanese princess’️s delicate fingers until her orgasm finally subsided.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:22 am

Azami smiled in delight as she watched her lover came on top of her. She was a bit worried about Janet's voice echoing all over the empty gym, but assured herself that no one was there. Once the girl's orgasm subsided, Azami used her less drenched hand to caress Janet's head lovingly while she slowly pulled the other one. This wasn't so bad, she thought to herself. As long as there's no one else around, they could probably have sex together in almost every pla...

Her thought disturbed by a sound of footstep. Azami's heart almost skipped a beat as she quickly glanced around to see who's there. From the corner where they were, they could see if anyone entered the gym without being noticed, which was kind of relieving. It was dark, so Azami didn't really get a good look on who's there. From the shadows, though, it seemed like a girl in her size with twin tails. She seemed to be looking for something.

"Huh? I'm pretty sure it was around here..." said the girl as she's looking around the machines near the corner.

Azami immediately used her hand that was caressing Janet's head to seal her lover's mouth. She looked rather worried, and Janet could probably her heartbeat increasing as Azami kept looking on the other girl's movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 01, 2013 5:19 am

Janet panted gratefully as Azami slowly pulled her hand from the Lakota girl’️s pussy and began gently stroking the Native American’️s head. Janet cuddled close to her lover and pressed her cheek up against her breast, feeling the gentle rise and fall as she breathed.

Suddenly, however, Azami’️s breathing quickened, and the Japanese princess clapped a hand over the Lakota girl’️s mouth. Janet gave a surprised yip and struggled for a moment, only to follow her lover’️s eyes over to the shadowy figure who was checking out the machines near the corner. A shiver of excitement ran through Janet’️s body when she realized that they were not alone. She was not about to give them away, of course, but the simple fact that they could be caught made this all the more exciting!

She would roll off of Azami and lay down beside her lover, watching to see what the girl with the twintails was going to do next.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next