Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

3 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:07 pm

"OOF!" cried out Cougra as Nick pushed with his feet against her chest. She would fall back onto the bed as she said, "Pity, and I wanted to give you that drink too." She rubbed her breasts from the pain of that push before continuing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Lover's Animalistic Quarrel (Nick vs. Cougra)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:14 pm

"I-Im good.Not thirsty." Nick said,his voice quivering.He sat up,trying to regain himself from her smother still.After a few more moments to make a comeback,Nick looks at Cougra. "Ready to continue,kitty cat?" He joked,winking at her

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Cougra crouched down in anticipation to continue fighting as she replied, "I am, big dog. Hope you are too." She also winked at him in showing her affection. She's hoping to kiss him more in the end when this is over.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Nick smiles when she winks back at him.It made him feel normal to have someone that likes him.Before and after being banished from his hometown,he was a social outcast and no one even turned a blind eye to him.His two and only friends at home had abandoned him.

Nick lunges toward Cougra,aiming to pin her down on her back again. "Here I come!"

Last edited by 11367 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Cougra also lunged at Nick in an attempt to tackle him down. Once the two collided, she tried to wrestle him to the ground and throw a few punches to the body.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:38 pm

It was too late to stop when he sees that the cat girl had also jumped.In the following struggle,he was dealt a few punches. "Hehe...Come on,Miss Cougra.You must've read my mind." He coughs out when a punch hit him in the chest.Nick tries a barrage of kicks to Coura's feet and legs to get away.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Cougra cringed and yelped in pain when she felt Nick kicking at her legs and feet tiger away. And once he did, she would get back in her crouching position. "No more holding back, no more distractions, NOW IT ENDS!!" And she would attempt to throw a punch at his face.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Nick actually thought he would be able to make her move away this time.This was backed up with her cringing.But,as she backs away,into a crouched position,he didnt know what to expect.Until she said that this was the end.Nick was hit with a powerful punch that not only knocked him back,but onto the floor. "Ow....W-What a punch..." He mutters to hiself as he layed on his stomach.He felt weak,and didnt want to get back up.Maybe this was truly the end....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Once Cougra got Nick onto the bed, she would say, "Now, we end this!" She would go on top of the bed and would hold down Nick with her foot on his back. From there, she would attempt to grab his leg and put them over her neck for a muffler stretch hold.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Nick felt himself being picked up and put on the bed.He starts to sit up,but a foot is placed on his back. "Hm? Whats going on?" He asked,very weak from the whole match using up his energy.When Cougra had lifted up his leg and put it over her neck for the hold,he yelled out. "No!" Is the only thing he could do besides yell.Nick's foot flails a bit in her hand

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next