Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Princess of the beach ( For ZXN )

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Princess of the beach ( For ZXN ) Empty Princess of the beach ( For ZXN )

Post by Cirno Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:46 am

After becoming quite used to the beach after several matches and even a few days of simply relaxing on it, today was going to be another lazy day for Cerbera, who just reconsidered from heading to the Arcade and going to the AFW's private beach instead. She was already dressed in her light blue bikini set with light brown cargo shorts over the bottoms, holding a with towl under her arms as she headed down to the beach. It was quite a lovely weather and Cerbera pretty much deserved from time off from all the fighting and such, that she wanted to fall asleep.

However, before she could step on the sand, a staff member told her that it was off limits. She raised an eyebrow when she heard that, demanding to know why and moments later heard the most ridiculous reason why. Apparently there was going to be some kind of Idol event or whatever and no one was allowed on the beach other than them. Cerbera would simply shrug her shoulders and push the staff member aside, telling her that if she would even bother to stop Cerbera now, she would be in for a world of hurt.

Now that she was on the beach, she took a look around to see what this event was all about but only saw one girl on the beach, which only made Cerbera question if there really was some kind of planned idol event. Either way, she came here for a nice day off and decided to walk past the girl and head for her usual spot near the palm trees, and the restaurant that was going to be opened later.

Spoiler:

Last edited by 131 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Princess of the beach ( For ZXN ) Empty Re: Princess of the beach ( For ZXN )

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Spoiler:

The beach was roped off for an Eclipse concert, but that wasn't until tomorrow. While the technicians and stagehands set everything up, the Eclipse girls were busy practicing their parts and working on the show. Well, two of them were. Chigusa Yuuki had decided to leave early to take advantage of the good weather and the empty beach to get some quality relaxation time in. So she found a secluded and completely deserted part of the beach and set everything up. The waves washed in gently, the sand was warm but not burning hot, the sun bright but not burning. It really was the perfect beach day.

The idol threw out her towel on a clean and relatively flat spot and began stripping down. Her sandals came off first, then she pulled on the straps holding her light sundress together, undoing the knots and letting the sundress drop around her ankles. She quickly stowed them in her bag. Now she was only dressed in her bikini, her sexy toned stomach and beautiful long legs completely visible. The idol stretched her arms above her head, making her breasts bounce slightly. She then lay down on the towel and began to tan herself to a healthy tone.

There was a slight commotion at the gate which caught Chigusa's attention. The idol rolled over and looked up, trying to discern what was going on. A girl was making her way over. Chigusa wondered if it was a stagehand or something, but she was heading the wrong way if she was here for the event. She was wearing a pretty cute bikini too, and it seemed like she was here to relax. Chigusa pushed herself up onto her feet, deciding to go take a closer look.

"Hey!" she called out, "Hey you!" She ran towards the girl to get in front of her. "Are you lost? If you're supposed to be setting up the stage, then you're going the wrong way." She looked curiously at the girl. She seemed familiar for some reason.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:37 pm

Cerbera completely disregarded the girl looking at her but when that same girl called out to her and soon stood in front of her, she had to stop and listen. It was a little annoying and time wrecking but as she listened, it appears that this girl was the reason she apparently wasn't allowed to go. " No.. I am here to relax. " She then tilted her head almost cutely to the side, glaring into Chigusa's eyes as she tried to sum it all together. This was the idol that was preventing her from relaxing but also the reason why she wasn't allowed to get on the beach in the first place.

" I'd appreciate it if you showed some more respect instead of ' hey you '. Is that the attitude idols have now? " She actually did question Chigusa, though it seemed rude herself, the fact that that Chigusa addressed her quite rudely in the first place, made her want to make this idol back down vocally.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Chigusa frowned and crossed her arms underneath her breasts. The fact that this girl knew who she was didn't surprise Chigusa any; given how pretty and in shape she was Chigusa thought she was probably a wrestler from the AFW. That's probably how she knew about the private beach. The girl had quite an attitude too. Chigusa was being pretty confrontational to get rid of her, but this girl matched the idol's tone and even escalated. It irked Chigusa to have to deal with trespassers when she wanted to relax.

"You're here illegally. Why should I be nice to trespassers?" Chigusa shot back, her tone becoming even more confrontational. The idol subtlely shifted her hips, lowering her center of gravity in case they really were about to fight. "This entire beach is off limits until tomorrow night, you can relax here after my concert." She emphasized the "my" part so this trespasser knew who she was dealing with. Maybe that would scare her off? Probably not.

"Anyways, if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to tanning," she said, "Please leave. And don't cause any trouble on your way out!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Cerbera's thought about this girl being the reason that she was not allowed to stay on this beach to enjoy her sunny day was dead on the more Chigusa spoke to her. Her tone of voice was something that Cerbera could no longer stand, especially when the girl told her that she could come back after her concert and even telling her not to make any trouble! Finally, Cerbera decided to use a bit of her own old influence to try and force this idol to see it her way and to allow Cerbera to rest here.

" How about you shut up. " She would say with a sudden harsh tone, deciding to play her old role as heel and leader of the Era of Hell, hoping that this girl would actually believe certain facts she would throw at the idol now. " I am Cerbera, leader of the Era of Hell. I suggest YOU leave and don't cause on trouble on your way out, I wouldn't want to waste my time hurting you on this lovely day. " She tried to perform a dark grin, one that would send a shiver down someone's spine but her smile actually looked pretty cute now that she wasn't wearing any dark looking outfit.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:22 pm

If Cerbera had thought she would scare Chigusa with that declaration, she was sadly mistaken. The idol nodded, realizing now that this cutie was in fact Cerbera. She had been the head of a posse of heels before all that mysteriously fell apart. Chigusa didn't pay them much attention when they were around and they never really scared her. But she knew Cerbera was a strong fighter and given how things were escalating they might really start fighting.

"Hoo, you really grew up a lot Cerbera," Chigusa said, "Now I can see you're a woman!" It was a very backhanded compliment that was also pretty truthful, since Cerbera had a chest that was flat as a board. Now she had solid B cups. And her skin lost much of that rather unhealthily pale pallor. Chigusa thought she was quite pretty now.

"I wouldn't be so worried about you hurting me," Chigusa said, "Do you know who I am? I think I'm more than a match for you." She grinned as well, though hers wasn't so much trying to scare Cerbera as galvanize her into a fight. Chigusa was merely annoyed before, but now that she knew she was facing Cerbera she actually wanted to fight this girl. It would prove to be a lot more fun than just lying around.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Her threats were basically nullified when it seemed that Chigusa knew her more than that and spoke about how she had grown up, mostly in the chest area. She wanted to smack the girl for that vocal shot but instead, withdrew in her head and thought things over. Apparently this girl wanted a match with her now that Cerbera played out her offensive cards and the dark kawaii could not just back out now and she didn't actually wanted to.

Her eyes traveled down to inspect Chigusa's body, quietly at first before she took her gaze back to Chigusa and took a step forward to actually press into the idol, leaning in close to nuzzle Chigusa's nose quite teasingly before she whispered to the idol. " How do you suggest we fight then, idol? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Chigusa stood her ground as Cerbera stepped up close to her and pressed their bodies together. The idol leaned in so her bigger breasts crushed Cerbera's perky but still rather small tits, pressing her nose and forehead against Cerbera's menacingly. They were practically equal in height and weight, even though Cerbera was technically a kawaii. The two sexy bikini-clad girls were touching all over their bodies, glistening a little from the sweat and the sunlight.

Already Chigusa could feel herself getting excited. Her heart pumped and her face blushed. She was going to fight a worthy opponent. This beat relaxing on a beach anyday, especially since they were about to fight it out on this beach! The idol licked her lips. "We'll fight here," she said, "No ring, no rules. First girl to be unable to fight loses." Her smile widened. "I'll tell you this Cerbera; once I win you won't be leaving this beach. I'm gonna keep you around as my pet!" Her hands shot up and grabbed Cerbera's breasts roughly before giving her a shove back to put some distance between them, so Chigusa could settle into her proper fighting stance.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:31 pm

Cerbera remained unphased when Chigusa pressed up against her though hated the fact that Chigusa was still bigger than her in the chest area. She ignored it for now, going through her mind with the many holds and things she could do to this idol, especially since there were no rules and they were going to fight right her, causing Cerbera to smirk as it meant she did not have to stop for anything or anyone, this idol was going to be moaning and screaming her name out!

Still, when Chigusa told her that she was going be kept around as a pet if Chigusa won, she blinked a bit before a loud cry came from Cerbera when her breasts were grasped so roughly and shoved back by them, stumbling those few steps back before glaring right at Chigusa. " Just for that.. I'll make sure you'll be my pet, permanently! " With that she charged back to Chigusa and tried to spear her right down into the sand.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Chigusa laughed and quickly got into a fighting stance. "You talk really big for such a small girl Cerbera-chan!" Chigusa said in the most taunting tone she could manage. It still came off as cute. Cerbera's wild charge surprised Chigusa with its speed and ferocity. The idol was barefoot and standing on sand, so her natural speed advantage got cut considerably. Cerbera was slowed as well, but Chigusa hadn't quite adjusted to the beach yet, and she jumped way too late to avoid the tackle!

"Oof!" Chigusa gasped when she jumped and Cerbera's shoulder collided into her gut when she was still in the air. This was the worst position to be in, since it meant the idol had to absorb all of the blow with her body. Chigusa got taken down to the sand easily, landing with a thud in the hot sand, sending a spray up as she fell. The idol lay underneath Cerbera groaning weakly, stunned by the blow and cursing herself for not taking into account the terrain. She would have to adjust quickly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next