by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Plump and thick and soft, like big motherly pillows around Louise's face... Sally breathed heavily, deeply, and rhythmically, trying to slow calm herself down as she felt Louise slowly stop struggling. Finding that the cute maid wasn't going after her breasts, Sally's hands would slip behind the pinned girl's back, and try and undo her bra strap. "I won't stop battlin' until you surrender... I'll win this fight and take ya home with me, and I'll show ya that you're wrong about me bein' a bully... make ya my pampered little maid..."

If Sally can get her bra off, she'll start to run her hands over Louise's breasts again, but this time without the rough, ravaging squeezes. More tender caresses now... Sally wants to show she isn't a brute or a thug, that even after getting her own nipple painfully tortured she can still be gentle! Later in the match, though, she may devise some sort of move to show Louise a little payback for the payback...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sally Brown vs. Louis Heaven: 2/3 Submission match!

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:06 pm

that's why louise is a little scared to fight against a girl like sally. Usually, it was louise, the busty maid, who smother her opponent, not the opposite, and it was quite embarassing for louise to stay into this position. But soon, she start to panic, as she feel that sally try to unclip her bra, and got it. With sally on her, the crowd can't see it, but louise is now topless, and the humiliation continue as sally, start to caress her huge boobs, making them harder, and make her more exciting. She could not reply to sally as the girl tease her and explain that she plan to keep the busty maid in this position for long.

more and more tired, louise has no chance to get free by strenght, so she try to use an other way... more intimate. Slowly turning her face in the cleveage of sally she start to lick and suck greedily the breasts of sally, she hope to embarass the girl and get her freedom like this

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:37 pm

"Mm... I can feel ya getting a little... aroused down there~? Feel nice, dooo~eees~eeee~eeeaaaak~!" Sally didn't expect the busty maid of justice to respond with her own sensual assault, Sally's face turning a bright red, spreading even to her ears! She tries to keep up the smother even through the greedy suckling, but within a few moments, she pulls away, blushing hard. "W~whaaaat, t-this isn't a hentai match!" She stutters out, despite having started it! She reaches to her own breasts, teased and sucked through the thin, sexy, reflective latex, and is even more embarrassed to find her nipples hard through the fabric...

Louise's bra lands on her breasts, luckily, so she's spared having the embarrassment of having her breasts revealed in public!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:24 pm

_ Hummmphh...aaaah

At least some welcome air, louise was on the verge of passing out between the heavy breasts of sally, a very unpleasant way to finish a round, according to the teasing words of sally. Finally, sally let the maid breathe, and roll on the ring. Louise slowly try to stand up, a little groggy after the breastsmother, everyone could see that she is topless, and the crowd thanks sally for her attack. But the embaraassment is not the main problem of louise for now. Panting and gasping in the ring, trying to recover her breathe, louise smile and tease the grizzly girl

_ An hentai match... nooo,.. I just convince you to let me breathe... and you accept... don't tell me you're excited with that... little teddy bear

louise see how sally seems to be aroused, and she try to tease her,

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:43 pm

"I, um." Sally flushed harder. She hadn't minded being called teddy bear before, thinking that she was kinda cuddly and sweet, but now Louise was using it as a dig about her inexperience with hentai moves, and it suddenly embarrassed her badly. She looked down at her breasts, her hard nipples obvious against the fabric ("Why do I wear something so tight!?) and covers her orbs with her hands, flushing. "I'm not... I ain't... you... you see, i's just cold in here. Yeah. It's just cold, is all. That's why, um, it looks like I'm aroused, is all."

Oh gosh when did this match become so embarrassing for Sally? She shakes her head, biting her lower lip - she's letting the topless maid's teasings get to her!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:09 pm

louise could not believe it, with a smile she thinks on the answers of sally but obviously sally has no experience in hentai... "oh god... it's true that she come from the kawai league... I don't know if hentai move are allowed in this league... what I have to do now..." Suddenly louise rush on sally, at each step her naked breasts bounce, but it does not embarrass the maid of justice. If she can, louise try to take advantage of the hesitation to put sally in a tight bearhug. Her large breast pushing against the hard nipples of sally... teasing the girl she whisper to her ears, so no one could listen what she said to the grizzly girl

[size=85:ac9mlny9]_ cold uh... I think that you're just a girl of the kawai league... so as you seems to be a good girl... I can use hentai move, or not... as you wish sally ? a little gift...

even if she try to give a chance to sally, louise continue to crush her back, and stimulate her breasts, waiting for her answers

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Sally blinked, then looked a tad horrified. Her opponent wasn't taking Sally seriously? Sally's the one who's supposed to blow off her opponent and tease them, to smile and ask what she's going to do next! "I, uh, I ain't that innocent..." she'll start, weakly, before Louise just rushes her. Sally would normally have defended herself, using her great strength to counteract the might of the charge, but she's too flustered to do anything, temporarily mesmerized by the bouncing of the justice maid's titanic breasts! Without warning, she's suddenly put into a terribly tight bearhug, and finds her poor, hard nipples sandwiched between her soft pair of breasts and Louise's mighty mammaries, a low moan forced from her mouth. It felt sort of like she imagined a best breast battle to go, although she had only seen those on TV...

"I-it is cold! And... and I'm pretty darned sure I'm older than you, Louise!" She was talking like she was a little girl, totally innocent about hentai moves - which was true, but still, Sally was a powerful, mature woman in her very early twenties, and she's adamant that this woman shouldn't take such a sweet, motherly tone with her, even if she's her opponent! The busty grizzly girl loved doing that to her opponents, but when she was on the receiving end, it seemed very embarrassing... "And... and I can take any move you care to dish out!" Sally would say, red faced and talking quickly, as if to get her to embarrass to leave with her words. "...and I'm gunna win this fight, too..." She hasn't started struggling to free herself of the bear hug yet, though...

Last edited by 11307 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:59 pm

louise is maybe younger, but she start to wrestle men very soon, and since the begining she was a wrestler of the tension league, so using her body, and hentai move are quite normal for louise... the best way to win a match without hurting an opponent. Contrary to the kawai league... Louise has now the upper hand, and she smile when she see how embarrassed sally was... the cute poor girl... Continuing her crushing bearhug, louise just very slowly answer to sally

_ understand sally... You're stronger so I can use all the move I want... thanks you... *smack*

continuing her teasing, louise try to give a teasing kiss on the girl's cheek... and after that louise try to put her head deep into the cleveage of sally, and kiss her voluptuous breasts

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Sally was red faced and wiggling in Louise's grasp. She had lost control of the match, and she wasn't sure when, where, why or how. It was true, though, that Sally was much less experienced in hentai bouts even though she'd older than Louise, and it was true that Louise had her in a tight, painful bearhug, her mighty breasts squashing her nipples in a way that really wasn't helping her concentrate...

She tried to form a response to her words, and her cheek kiss, but her tongue seems to have failed her temporarily... and the big cutie nearly squeals adorably when Louise starts kissing her big, soft breasts! She starts trying to break free in earnest, dreadfully embarrassed, using her arms to try and pry the bearhug apart!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm

sally was just unable to defend herself against some hentai move... good news for louise. Continuing to kiss the girl's breasts, louise feel how embarassed sally was now, but at the same time, she seems to enjoys that. louise would like to keep the cute grizzly girl trapped like that for long, unfortunately, sally begins to struggle, and with her strenght she succeed to break the bearhug, forcing louise to stop her stimulation and let the girl breathe a little... " hmm... too early in the match for a bearhug, I have to find other thing"
even if louise let sally recover, she continue to tease the bigger girl

_ fufufu... if you're like that when you're cold... you will be amazing when you will be hot... and I plan to make you very hot...

with a smile, louise put her hands on her curvy hips, showing that she is the boss of the match. But louise maybe underestimate sally, and how tough the grizzly girl is.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next