Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Newbie's Prize

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Newbie's Prize - Page 6 Empty Re: The Newbie's Prize

Post by Jilly Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:10 am

Rachel planted her arms firmly on the wood. On 3 she heaved. "Nnnnngh..." she groaned. Janet's fingers gripping and smooshing into her plush rump exhilerated her.She wiggled a bit, and suddenly, with a loud POP!, her bottom burst from its prison. Rachel yelped as she tumbled forward. She came to rest upside down, her back and ass resting on the wall and her feet hanging over her head. With a lopsided grin she giggled. "Yay! I'm free!"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:38 am

Janet laughed and clapped her hands together, running over to help turn Rachel over and get the girl to her feet. “We did it!” she said, giving her lover a hug. She held onto the hug for several seconds, enjoying the feeling of her breasts rubbing against Rachel’️s. Knowing time was not on her side, however, she finally released Rachel, tossing her down onto the bed.

“Let’️s see…next item on my list is to tie you up, my love,” she declared, quickly ripping off Rachel’️s sopping wet panties and tying them tightly around her ankles. After retrieving the girl’️s bra from the closet, she would do the same to her arms.

Last but not least, Janet would retrieve her own soaked black and green panties and, with a wicked grin, stuffed them into Rachel’️s mouth, gagging her with her cum-drenched undies.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:53 am

Rachel grinned as her feet were bound with her sopping wet panties. After hands were tied with her bra, she squirmed, testing the bonds to be sure she could escape. "Oh m'lady, these are better knots than mine!" she said submissively. She wondered why Janet's eyes had a mischivious gleam...

"MMPH!" she cried in surprise as the Lakota shoved her own panties in the redhead's mouth. She was overwhelmed by the sudden taste of her lover's succulent juices. The fabric ball rested neatly in the middle of her mouth, large enough to keep her from biting or talking. "Mmm-mmph!" she cried in delight.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:00 am

Janet scratched her lover under her chin, as if she were an excitable puppy. “You look like you’️re enjoying this quite a bit,” she observed, noticing the euphoric way that Rachel wiggled around, letting out muffled cries through the soaked fabric of Janet’️s panties. “Well, of course you would, my sweet. Only a handful of girls have gotten the opportunity to taste my honey—and here you are, with what can only be described as a veritable buffet! How wonderful for you!”

She stretched herself out on the bed behind the redhead, shaping her body to Rachel’️s and gently spooning with her. She reached a hand down between their two bodies, tickling the redhead’️s asshole, trying to loosen it up, just as hers had been. Her other hand coiled around the girl’️s body and began to fondle her pussy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:05 am

Rachel squeaked from behind the gag in answer to Janet's question of enjoyment. Her eyes and smile grew big as Janet began to spoon her "Mmph..HMM! Mmmmm" she moaned as her pussy and tailhole were played with. She hoped she could be loosened as easily as Janet was-there were so many toys in her drawer, plus the plug still in the Lakota's ass. Racy shivered with delight-she doubted becoming loose would be a problem.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:12 am

Janet would continue to stroke both of her redheaded lover’️s lower entrances, hoping to bring her to orgasm while, at the same time, loosening up her asshole to allow for a bit more fun. She had glanced over at the girl’️s drawer, and had been impressed by the selection of toys available in it—the girl obviously had an impressive sex life. Janet had already mentally selected the toys that she planned to use on her little submissive sweetheart, but she wanted to do just a little more manual stimulation, first.

“Come on, sweetie, let’️s get you nice and loose,” she cooed, dedicating a little extra attention to Rachel’️s asshole. “I’️ve already got a nice black buttplug picked out from your drawer to use on you…then we’️ll both have one in later on when we make love on equal terms. Think of how much fun that could be!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:25 am

Rachel squeeled in response to Janet's plans. The black one, it was her biggest of the three she had, and Rachel had only tried to use it once, to no avail. She couldn't wait for her mistress to try it-maybe she would have better luck.

Wave of shocks washed over Racy Tracy. The fingers, poking and rubbing her holes was almost too much to bear. Soon her lover got her wish. "Mmm..mmph mmph MMMMMMMMM!" she screamed into the gag as her pussy sprayed it's juices for a second time. Rachel's body heaved as she climaxed. She'd have to try to resist on the third time around....

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:39 am

Janet let out a little yip of success as she got Rachel to cum a second time, the redhead’️s juices spraying over the bed. “Two down, two to go,” she muttered, with a glance at the clock. She still had time to force the third and fourth orgasms out of Rachel, but it could come down to the wire. Whichever way it turned out, though, she wouldn’️t really mind—whether she or Rachel had the extra ten minutes of dominance, both of them would be happy.

Now that she had succeeded in forcing another orgasm out of Rachel, Janet focused on the girl’️s asshole, slowly rubbing it, knowing that the black buttplug would not fit easily inside her rear end.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:53 am

Rachel panted into the gag, her hot breath moistening it even more. She clamped her teeth in the chewy fabric, screwed her eyes shut, fought to keep out the third orgasm before the time ran out. It wasn't easy. Janet's fingers teased her asshole, rubbing it, poking inside, gently spreading it. Racy Tracy squirmed on the bed, whining and straining against her bonds, all in an attempt not to cum. "Mmm..mmmm-mm-mmm!" Not that she would mind cumming, it was more of a test to see how much Janet would do. And besides, there was always the last round...

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:23 am

Mimicking the little finger-fucking which Rachel had performed on her ass just a few minutes before, Janet stuck her middle finger slowly into the redhead’️s rear end, thrusting it in and out, in and out. “Moan for me, bitch,” she growled, feeling absolutely dominant as she pushed Rachel towards her third orgasm. She wondered what would happen if she got a third, but not a fourth orgasm out of Rachel. Would the redhead want to do a sudden death round, or would they simply skip the extra period of domination and go on to the “normal” sex?

Her one hand, still drenched in Rachel’️s pussy juices, slowly traced up the girl’️s body, before closing upon one of her breasts, squeezing the nipple gently.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next