by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love - Page 5 Empty Re: Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:45 pm

By the time Aiden decided that she should get off from Misha, the girl's hands already slipped away from her grip and held her thighs firmly to prevent herself getting away from her. The redhead's eyes widen in panic and she would try to squirm her way out of her opponent's grip to no avail.

"N-nooo...! L-let goo... aahhn..." her protest was cut by the increase of pace of Misha's licking, and Aiden would rock herself more to match her opponent's rhythm.

Eventually she gave in to the pleasure and with a long drawn moan, Aiden's juices would spray out from her sex, showering Misha's face and the mat as she arched her back and threw her own head backwards. Her legs were shaking from the powerful climax and Aiden would slump forward before her body would be rolled to the side a bit, if her opponent let her go.

Back to top Go down

Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love - Page 5 Empty Re: Aiden of the Chain vs Uncharted Love

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Misha felt Aiden orgasm all over her face and she smiled as she tossed the girl off of her face "Mmmm, that was delicious." Misha said as she got to her feet "well i believe that is a fall for you, my little bitch." Misha said a she got to her feet and moved over to where Erica was waiting "Come here lover and give me a kiss."

Erica immediately kissed Misha and licked some of Aiden's juices off of her "Yay, its my turn to have some fun." Erica said as she jumped into the ring and moved towards Aiden "I bet you enjoyed that but now its my turn to have some fun." Erica said as she waited for Aiden to recover from her orgasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:34 am

Aiden whimpered on the mat as she was recovering from her climax as the bell rang to mark her first fall. She panted heavily as she began to push herself up on all four, feeling embarrassed from what just happened. It's not over yet for her, the redhead reminded herself as she still had a chance to get a fall and win the match, although it's probably a slim one. Her opponent now was still fresh, not to mention that Misha was pretty much was just toying with her.

Aiden shook her head as she strengthen her resolve and got up on her feet before turning around to face Erica. The redhead looked exhausted but still showing some defiance towards her new opponent.

"This... this isn't over yet.." she would say with a little glare, still panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 am

Erica smiled at Aiden as she bounced in place waiting for the girl to get ready "Oh, i'm glad it isn't over yet as i still haven't had my turn with you." Erica said as she began to bounce towards Aiden "The way Misha rode you made me so hot. I can't wait to have you do the same thing to me, or maybe i will do it to you first."

Erica quickly lunged at Aiden and tried to grab her arm to pull her in close "Lets get to know each other better." Erica said as she would try to pull Aiden in to a bear hug.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:56 am

Aiden blushed as Erica reminded her about her climax just seconds ago, and she was about to say something in the lines of "shut up" when the girl lunged at her and reached for her arm. The redhead's embarrassment turned into shock, and she tried to get away by stepping backwards. However, her exhausted self only allowed her to move that much and she was caught with ease and pulled into a bear hug.

"Kyaah!" Aiden wailed as she was squeezed by Erica. "Let go!"

She hadn't fully recovered yet and was now caught in another draining move! Aiden needed to get away as quick as possible, but she was still too weak to resist Erica at the moment. The feeling of the girl's chest pressed against her own naked breasts made her moan softly inadvertently.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:07 am

Erica squeezed Aiden into her while smiling at the girl "Your skin feels so great against mine." Erica said before falling forward and releasing Aiden so that the girl would be crushed against the mat with Erica on top. "I hope you don't mind if i get alittle rough with you. It's no fun unless i get a little bit physical."

Erica would roll off of Aiden and get to her feet before looking down at the red head "So want me to sit on your face now or should i play with you some more?" Erica asked Aiden just to tease her alittle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:16 am

The match couldn't have gone worse for Aiden as she was slammed against the mat with Erica landed on top of her. The redhead groaned as the fall left her dazed, and her opponent's teasing didn't make it any better. Not one bit. Aiden lied on the mat, panting heavily and could only look up at Erica as the girl mocked her some more. She gritted her teeth to show defiance, but her reply would come in action as she would try to sweep Erica's legs with her own, hoping to tackle the girl down.

When she managed to do so, Aiden would force herself to roll aside and get up on all four. She wanted to get to the ropes by crawling, so she could pull herself up and try to think something. However, she wouldn't really realize which side of the ring she's heading too since she felt a bit disoriented from her fatigue.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:19 am

erica wa having too much fun to notice Aiden's move and she soon found herself falling towards the mat where she landed on her butt with a thud "Ow, that hurt. My toys are not supposed to fight back." Erica said as she rubbed her sore behind.

however as Erica was distracted in the ring, Misha noticed where Aiden was crawling and she smiled "You know it is so nice when my bitches crawl towards me on all fours." Misha said as she leaned against the ropes looking down at Aiden.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:26 am

As Aiden was crawling towards the ropes, she could heard Erica's whining and couldn't help but to smile a bit. That's going to teach the girl not to think of her lightly. She might be weakened significantly, but she's still able to fight, and she's going to show her.

Her thoughts were soon disturbed by a familiar voice, and Aiden's eyes would blink twice before she looked up to find Misha was a few meters away from her. That ticked her temper again, and without further thinking, the redhead would lunge towards the girl, wanting to hit Misha with a possible clothesline or a punch. She's temporarily forgetting that her actual opponent somewhere behind her, probably already making her recovery.

"Shut up!" she yelled while jumping at Misha furiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:36 am

Erica was still rubbing her butt when she looked over and saw Aiden charging at Misha "Hey she already had her fun with you. Come back here so i can play." Erica said as she got to her feet and charged after Aiden.

Misha just smiled at Aiden and hoped off the ring side to avoid Aiden's punch "Now, now a bitch isn't supposed to hit her master." Misha said with a smile as she saw Erica moving up behind Aiden.

"Don't ignore me." Erica would yell out from behind Aiden as she would reach down and try to grab onto Aiden's panties before pulling upwards to give the girl a painful wedgie.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next