by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel - Page 6 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:57 am

Angel had closed her eyes to brace for Chigusa's punch. When she felt nothing but the rush of air directly beside her head, she knew she had managed to dodge the punch. But she was really no better off than immediately before. Chigusa was still straddling her, and Angel felt like she may had strained her a neck a little too much. The idol grabbed hold of Angel's hair and pulled up. "Ah...mmm..." Angel accidentally cringed from the pain in her scalp and neck. "You..." the girl trailed off before even saying anything else. She was distracted by her predicament and couldn't form a legible sentence as she tried to envision how to escape.

As Chigusa lifted up Angel's head to smash to right back down to the mat, the girl's legs would suddenly lift up and try to hook underneath the idol's arms. With all the strength in her legs, she'd try to pull the girl's arms upward and outward to flip Chigusa onto her back while she rolled forward. If done right, the girl would end up with her shoulders on the mat underneath Angel's legs, while Angel herself would be sitting up in a makeshift pin!

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:27 am

Chigusa was about to do some serious damage to her opponent's brains when suddenly Angel kicked her legs up and hooked them underneath the idol's arms, surprising Chigusa and giving Angel the key moment she needed to force Chigusa off of her and reverse their positions. Suddenly it was the idol trapped, as she got pulled down by Angel's powerful legs and pinned on her back in a reverse matchbook, her eyes wide in surprise at this sudden shift in their positions. And it was a good pin too, with both her shoulders firmly against the mat.

The referee quickly came over to begin the count. "One!" she counted. Chigusa quickly came back to her senses and decided to force her way free.

"Yahhh!" the idol yelled, bucking upwards with all her strength. There was no way she would let her opponent pin her so easily! Chigusa hoped this wild buck would break the pin and enable her to push her opponent back, and give her a chance to quickly recover.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:55 am

Angel's acrobatic maneuver may had been executed with what appeared to be perfection to the crowd. The reality was that she was borderline desperate to get out from under Chigusa. She only made it look easy out of luck. Even though her legs were on Chigusa's arms, the girl was able to kick upwards to break the pin after only a one count. Angel herself didn't really try to hold the idol down, but only because she herself was still out of breath. When Chigusa broke free, Angel rolled to her knees and crawled away. Her abdomen was still sore and her crotch was still sensitive from that cheap shot only a short while before.

She struggled to her feet at what she hoped was a safe distance away from Chigusa. While still panting, Angel moved to the corner to try and put some space between the two. Perhaps Chigusa's leg was still hurting enough to give the masked girl some breathing room to recover.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:01 am

After kicking out, Chigusa was eager to get back to her feet and rush the masked fighter to catch her off guard and give her a dose of the idol's vengeance. She rolled to her feet and planted her leg on the mat, trying to push her body up. A nasty jolt of pain shot through her joints. Chigusa winced. Damn that Angel, she had done quite a bit of damage to Chigusa's beautiful legs. That ankle twist had been the worst, twisting her damaged tendons even more and making her leg even weaker. Chigusa narrowed her eyes. Even if she wasn't going to get up quickly, neither was Angel it seemed.

Biting back her pain, Chigusa stood up. Her legs nearly buckled, but she stood up. Once she was up her legs felt like they were in better shape. Chigusa knew she shouldn't try kicking any more though. And she gave Angel enough time to recover. "Tch... Don't think you'll win just because I let you go!" Chigusa declared. She moved forward, arms raised, trying to play defensive for now to draw Angel into an attack that the idol would make her regret!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:30 am

Angel didn't waste the opportunity to breathe in as much as she could. As she did, she was careful to watch Chigusa to see that the idol didn't ambush her as she did so. Fortunately, it seemed Chigusa was indeed having more trouble getting up than she did. Finally this restored some hope to the winded girl. "Oh believe me, you letting me go won't be the only reason I'm going to win." With her confidence restored, Angel went about continuing the assault right where she left off. She lifted up her arms in a similar defensive stance except that she closed in on the injured idol. When she would get close, though, she would suddenly back off as if to lure Chigusa out of her stance.

Angel had learned her lesson, she wasn't just diving in like she had in the past. She did this advance and retreat tactic a few more times, getting closer each time. Finally, the masked girl didn't stop and tried to grapple with the idol with some speed behind her in an effort to push the girl back to the ropes!

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:22 am

Chigusa saw her opponent coming in and assumed her defensive stance, expecting an attack. But Angel came in and ducked out, seemingly trying to draw the idol into doing a rash attack. Chigusa's stance faltered a little bit. She narrowed her eyes, keeping them constantly on Angel to make sure the girl didn't get the jump on her. Angel seemed to enjoy taunting the idol, ducking in and out of Chigusa's range, trying to draw her into a hasty assault. But Chigusa held her ground. Angel was getting closer with every go around, soon she would be in range.

Finally Angel came in, only this time she didn't try to duck out, barreling into the idol and locking her in a tight grapple! Had Chigusa's legs not been hurt, she would've easily held her own or even tossed the girl aside, but the idol couldn't hold. She got pushed back, grunting a little from the strain and getting forced onto the ropes. Chigusa grunted as her back hit the ropes. This was a bad postition to be trapped in.

But Chigusa wasn't out of options. She leaned back, using the ropes to hold her up, and delivered a powerful stomping kick straight at Angel's knee! She hoped that would back the girl off, and also maybe even cripple Angel's legs a little bit.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:58 am

As Chigusa's back hit against the ropes, Angel felt revitalized. While before she wasn't sure if her initial strategy to ground the idol was working or not. No matter how hard she hit her, Chigusa seemed to just hop right back to her feet. But now she appeared to have her against the ropes. She felt more confident than ever before that she could beat this girl. She just had to keep up the pressure on her legs. "What's the matter Chigusa...not feeling like your normal athletic self?" Angel mocked during the grapple.

The idol's good leg lifted up and kicked down at the masked girl's knee. This caused Angel's leg to fall back and she lost her balance. Immediately after, she nearly fell over forwards from the momentum of her own push. Her grip on Chigusa shifted down from her shoulders to her waist. Still, Angel continued to push the idol into the ropes, trying to overpower her despite the awkward positioning.

Last edited by 9943 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Chigusa's tactic backfired on the idol when instead of driving Angel backward her kick only caused the girl to fall forward and grab her around the waist! With how much Angel was pushing though, it wasn't much of a surprise. Her opponent had a lot of forward momentum and it was natural she was going to fall forward. But this position was much better than before. Angel still held on, but now Chigusa wasn't being driven backwards so much, and Angel was down beneath her.

Chigusa reached down to grab Angel's head by her hair. "Get off of me!" the idol grunted, trying the same kick again on the girls other knee to take her down to her knees, simultaneously pulling on her hair to try and throw the girl back off the idol!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:25 am

Angel had a lower center of gravity, but it really didn't help when Chigusa kicked at her knee again. Once again, her legs kicked back and she nearly fell forward. However, with the loss of her balance, it made her susceptible when Chigusa grabbed ahold of her hair and threw her back. "Aaah!" she grunted from the pain in her scalp. As she landed on her back, however, the girl looked down at Chigusa who was still on the ropes. Angel rolled forward and tried to grab the girl by her legs with both her arms. She hoped to try and tackle Chigusa to the ground in an attempt to bring her down. "You'll look better on your back!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Chigusa held onto the ropes tightly so she didn't fall over when Angel fell. It was a good thing too, as the second kick did its job and brought the masked fighter down to her knees. But Angel was too stubborn to give up, rolling forward and grabbing the idol's legs and running into her, knocking Chigusa so she bounced off the ropes and tripped over the masked fighter's body, falling down hard on her front. "Gwah!" she gasped, her legs still hurting and feeling too weak from getting beaten up so much. The idol quickly tried to push her way off of Angel and roll over to a sitting position, so she could better face the girl when she inevitably attacked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next