by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel - Page 2 Empty Re: Chigusa Yuuki vs Dark Angel

Post by TaliZorah Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:26 am

It was really only out of frustration that Angel forced the two of them towards the ropes. Her legs were much stronger than they use to be. When the grip slightly loosened she couldn't help but take a deep breath. She didn't expect what had happened next, though she knew something was up. It didn't matter though, as the next instant Chigusa had launched her over in a flip. The light girl did a front flip with the rotation from the idol's feet. She crashed against the mat backfirst with a slight yelp of pain. "What the fuck..." she swore under her breath.

Needing to get away from Chigusa's assault, Angel rolled underneath the bottom rope and to the safety of the floor. "Stupid..." she muttered further, though anyone listening wouldn't have been able to tell if she was referring to Chigusa or herself. Regardless, the girl's hands felt her back as she looked away and to the audience who was clearly cheering at Chigusa's recent moves. "What a bitch..." she muttered even further as she took a breather, ignoring the initial calls of the referee who was counting up.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:34 am

After flipping Angel over, the idol quickly rolled over and got onto her knees. She looked up to see where Angel went. To her surprise, the girl rolled out of the ring out of Chigusa's reach! The idol pouted a little bit, angry that her chance to follow up on her attack had been taken away. She hadn't landed any really big hits after all. Angel might've been hurt, but it wasn't anything she couldn't recover from. And Angel seemed like she was going to stay outside for as long as she could.

"Two! Three!" the referee counted. Chigusa stood up and crossed her arms, looking over the ring apron at Angel with a disapproving and very much condescending glare.

"What, running away?" Chigusa asked, "Is that all you've got Dark Angel? Because you haven't impressed me yet!'

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:52 am

Angel couldn't help but smirk underneath her mask. The look on the idol's face actually brought her a little satisfaction. She really couldn't care less about what Chigusa thought of her. The referee continued to count, "Four! Five! Six!" She looked up at Chigusa from the safety of the outside and yelled, "I don't need to impress you...or anyone else for that matter!" After a short breather, Angel jumped back onto the side of the ring still outside the ropes away from her opponent. She ducked back into the ring between bottom and middle ropes. The referee stopped the count, and Angel's smile went flat when she realized they were back to where they started.

At least this time she wasn't going to underestimate Chigusa. At least for the fans' sake, she didn't slow the tempo down. She charged right back at Chigusa. As she got into range, she'd suddenly launch a dropkick aimed at the idol's feet.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:20 am

"Fine, don't impress me," Chigusa said, crossing her arms underneath her breasts, "But if the entire crowd is on my side, I'll only be stronger!" That much was true. Chigusa drew a lot of strength from her support from the crowd, and when they were all on her side she never gave up. Angel probably knew that though. If she wanted to fight Chigusa regardless, then Chigusa was going to show her what her capabilities were! Chigusa didn't think Angel had much skill as she had taken those moves without fighting back much. The girl was eager though, coming back through the ropes and charging right at the idol.

Her speed was quite quick, charging back in at the idol at a speed that surprised Chigusa quite a bit. The idol stood her ground, interested in what Angel was going to do. Angel suddenly jumped up and aimed a dropkick at Chigusa's feet! The idol was quick on her feet as well, jumping back so that Angel missed. "Not good enough!" Chigusa said, throwing her own kick forward to hit Angel right across the side of her fox mask!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:14 am

The issue with making the first move was that a quick opponent should always be able to counter it. And Chigusa wasn't a novice at this sport. Angel had expected Chigusa to dodge in some way, so she had already started twisting her body so she landed on her kneepads and started to get up. But the idol was far too quick. Chigusa had already thrown a kick toward the side of her head. "What the-" Angel started to swear once more, not expecting just how fast the idol really was. She had always assumed that SHE would be the faster one in all her matches.

Angel still tried to dodge by ducking to the right but it wasn't fast enough to fully miss the blow. The girl's hands jumped up nevertheless to shield herself and her left arm managed to get between the kick and her head at the last second. The impact made a loud snapping noise that slightly pushed the girl's mask off as she landed on the mat head first. Ignoring the loose article of her costume, Angel growled and shouted, "That's what you think!" as she curled up then kicked out with both of her feet at Chigusa's abdomen.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:05 am

Chigusa knew she couldn't take hits from the really strong wrestlers that dominated the leagues. Even back in Wrestler Angels her rather small body proved to be a liability when she fought. She was small even for a Japanese wrestler. So in order to survive, she had to get really good at dodging blows. Angel's kick had been telegraphed pretty well ever since she charged at Chigusa; there was no way she was going to let that kick hit her. The followup was practically instinctual; Chigusa threw the kick the second she landed, and she expected to catch Angel off guard. The fact that her opponent managed to block that blow was a testament to how fast her opponent actually was!

"Tch," Chigusa let out a short breath. The kick did sent the girl reeling backwards though, nearly knocking her mask off in the process. Chigusa stepped forward to follow up on her blow. She didn't expect Angel to be able to strike back.

"Gah!" Chigusa grunted when suddenly Angel's feet, both of them, smashed into her abdomen. That kick had both ferocity and power, and it caught the idol completely flat-footed. She got taken off her feet and landed with a thud on the mat. Chigusa fell over backwards, her face grimacing in pain as she groaned, trying to sit up but only rolling onto her side. Her opponent was a lot tougher than she thought! Chigusa grit her teeth and began pushing herself up. Now that she knew how tough Angel was, she couldn't afford to lie around recovering. Her opponent was coming after her already!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:38 am

As her feet connected with Chigusa's stomach, Angel wasted no time in capitalizing on the opportunity. She wanted to flip to her feet as she had practiced so much at the gym. However, the situation was far too serious to do something so fancy. She was upset that Chigusa had countered her dropkick so casually, and wanted to make the girl pay right then. Angel rolled to her feet and hastily crawled over to the downed girl. She immediately grabbed at her legs and lifted them. She got to her feet while still breathing heavily. There was a greater priority on slowing the idol down than...well...getting oxygen.

She lifted up Chigusa's legs and then kicked underneath at her left hamstring with her right foot. "You like kicking, huh?" she asked as she delivered the vicious kick to the downed girl. It was only then that she took a few breaths to recover. At least if Chigusa was still on the ground, Angel had some breathing room. But she didn't want to abuse that privilege. Without another second of waiting, she tried to deliver yet another kick to Chigusa's left hamstring. "Let's see you fly around the ring after this!"

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:50 am

Chigusa hadn't quite recovered enough to fight back yet when Angel came over and grabbed her legs. The last hit really took the wind out of her. Chigusa was never much good at taking hits, and that powerful blow demonstrated that fact fully. Even when Angel had her legs in her grasp she couldn't muster the strength to fight back. She knew she was in trouble.

"Gah!" Chigusa gasped when Angel kicked her hamstring. Pain shot through her entire leg. All her muscles cramped up and she nearly blacked out. But Chigusa bit her way through the pain, not letting out any further cries. Luckily Angel didn't follow up immediately, taking a few breaths to recover herself. It seemed Angel was pretty winded as well. She wasn't that tough of a fighter then. Angel's pause gave the idol more time to gather her strength. The pain in her leg faded to a dull soreness. Had Angel kept on pummeling it, Chigusa probably would've been crippled. But now she was ready to strike back.

As Angel prepared her second kick, Chigusa kicked her right leg out to break Angel's grasp. She would then curl her leg and kick a heel upwards, trying to catch the girl right in the solar plexus with her heel to knock the starch out of her as well!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:10 am

Dark Angel's confidence surged when she kicked Chigusa in the hamstring. She knew it was one of the best ways to slow the girl down, having had the exact thing happen to her in the past. She lined up another kick when Chigusa suddenly kicked up to free herself. Her leg was freed from the kick which Angel quickly tried to grab to get the idol under control again. "Stop...moving..." However, as she reached down to grab the girl's right leg, it shot up and kicked her right in the center of her chest. "Ugh!"

Angel grunted as she released Chigusa and stumbled backwards. She managed to stay on her feet, but the sudden kick knocked the wind out of her. She took a few more steps before she stopped tripping over herself. Angel was bent over and holding her chest with her arms as she tried to get air back into air. She heard the audience cheering at Chigusa's resurgence which just infuriated her but there wasn't much she could do when her body was forcing her to breath. "I'll...get you back for that..." she threatened under what little breath she had.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:17 am

Chigusa winced as she rolled over onto her side, one hand rubbing her wounded leg as she hissed in pain. She looked up and Angel with a glare. The girl had just tried to cripple her. Chigusa relied heavily on her legs to fight, and this girl purposefully targeted them. It hardened the idol's resolve. Angel wasn't going to get any mercy from her now. Not when her legs were in pain, not when the girl had tried to take her out of the fight in such a way.

With the wind knocked out of Angel though, Chigusa had a bit more time to recover. She rolled over and pushed herself up, trying not to put too much pressure on her wounded leg. The hamstring still felt sore after all. Chigusa stood up quickly though, her right leg possessing a lot more stability than her left. Once she was up, she tested out her leg, making sure it was ok. She settled into a defensive stance afterwards. This might slow her down a bit, but Chigusa was still fresh. She could fight her way through this.

"I'm not done with you yet!" Chigusa declared. She moved forward to engage Angel again. Dark Angel probably finished recovering by then, so the idol couldn't take advantage of a weakness in her defence. She stepped forward and attempted to lock up with the girl, going for a straightforward grapple this time, hoping to quickly overpower her while she was still unready and drive her into the corner!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next