by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 5 Empty Re: Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Natalia giggled as she saw the crowds reaction for Tomomi, all coming over her until the security started to keep them back; it hadn't been her intention for that to happen but it had worked pretty well. Now that the security was here and they were making way for Tomomi to go inside it was the perfect time for her to come out and not be bothered by the crowd or the security. Natalia jumped out of the limo, still giggling and made a very poor attempt to hide behind Tomomi, pushing the idol forward towards the entrance of the club as if she was trying to sneak in. The guards, which immediately realized who she was, frowned at Natalia but didn't made any effort to stop her.

The loud sound and screams from the crowd were soon replaced by the loud electronic music inside the place, and Natalia took a breath of relief now that they were inside. Natalia hugged Tomomi from behind and pressed herself a bit into the idol. "Yay!" she celebrated how well her plan had worked. "Now what, Tomomi-chan? Want to get a private table....or go directly to the dancing floor?"

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 5 QiougD6Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 5 TTlOMaFTomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:01 pm

They made their way together into the club, pushing through the crowd and towards the door. The bouncer was a rather large black man who actually scared Tomomi a little bit, especially since the idol didn't know if he would just let them in when there were so many people waiting. But surprisingly, the bouncer recognized Tomomi immediately. The surprised smile on his face told Tomomi that he was a fan. She was glad to see that her music had a far wider audience than she knew. The bouncer frowned a little bit at Natalia, especially at her antics, but he didn't stop them. They got stopped inside to pay for cover, which Tomomi decided to pay fairly instead of using her celebrity status to breeze past.

Tomomi blushed as Natalia hugged her tightly from behind. Natalia's big bust pressed against Tomomi's shoulders and made her feel quite aroused. She gently touched Natalia's hand. "Lets get a table and bottle service first. I feel like drinking a bit more." Tomomi stuck out her tongue, teasing Natalia before paying the cover and asking for a private booth. A helper quickly came around and led the two girls towards the back of the club. They selected a rather small privat booth, enough to sit them and maybe two more people. The loud music was dulled in this place, so they could hear each other talking.

"Bottle of vodka please," Tomomi said to the staff member, who nodded and disappeared. She looked at Natalia and smiled cutely. "Say... what will you do if people start dancing with us? Will you let them?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:26 am

Natalia didn't liked having people paying stuff for her but Tomomi had been too quick with the purse and the club was so crowded, and Natalia was still a little worried that they would kick them out, that she decided to let Tomomi take charge. In a way it felt great to have the idol taking care of her and Natalia couldn't help but giggle as she Tomomi ordered the staff around. She followed Tomomi to the both, without removing her hands from the idol's slim waist.

"More drinking, Momi-chan..." Natalia asked as she sat inside the booth, seeing how the staff nodded and left. "Are you trying get me drunk so you can have your way with me?" Natalia asked looking at Tomomi with a mock suspicious look as she raised one eyebrow, but she couldn't hold the pose for long and soon started to giggle. Then Natalia leaned back in her seat, smiling as she heard Tomomi's worries; she stretched one leg under the table and began to caress Tomomi's left calf with her foot. "Don't worry, Momi-chan. You can dance real close to me and, I promise, nobody will bother you."

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 5 QiougD6Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 5 TTlOMaFTomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri May 03, 2013 6:18 am

Tomomi was honestly enjoying herself quite a lot, especially with the way Natalia hugged her so closely. The idol loved the way Natalia's big perky breasts flattened against her back. There were very few pairs of breasts that made Tomomi envious, and Natalia possessed a pair that put even the idol's impressive bust to shame. After feeling them and being dominated by them after Natalia ambushed her, Tomomi couldn't deny that she really wanted Natalia to use her breasts fully and dominate her again. But she wasn't just going to let Natalia do that of course. They were gonna dance and grind on each other first, getting all hot and bothered before retiring for the night.

And before dancing Tomomi wanted some more drinking. With a bottle of chilled vodka and two shot glasses put before them, Tomomi eagerly poured herself and Natalia a shot each. She raised her glass. "Cheers!" Tomomi said, clinking glasses with Natalia before downing the shot in one gulp. The burn felt quite nice to the already slightly drunk idol. "Hehe, I was planning on dancing real close anyways Natalia-chan," Tomomi said. Her own foot began playing with Natalia's as she ran her shin against her sexy calves. "But what if two super cute guys come and pick us up? Like say.... those two!" She pointed at two young-looking businessmen at the bar. "I wouldn't mind being picked up." She giggled. "Or making them buy us drinks..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Natalia giggled as she saw the two shots of vodka and took hers, waiting to see Tomomi drink the one she had before drinking her own. Then she put the glass down and took the bottle to serve them both another, while she hummed and kept playing with her leg, rubbing it against Tomomi, loving how the idol played back. Natalia then raised a cute eyebrow as she saw the guys Tomomi was pointing at; they were quite cute but still Natalia shook her face making a gesture of disgust, pulling her tongue out. "Ewwwww!"

"I just...don't like guys, Momi-chan..." Natalia said, kissing Tomomi's cheek. "You can claim them both! I am sure they wouldn't mine taking turns with you..." Natalia said giggling mischievously, waiting to see what Tomomi's reaction was before clarifying. "Take turns buying you drinks, of course...". Natalia giggled some more and then she moved her face closer to Tomomi's speaking now in a teasing seductive tone. "Or... I can pick you up... I'm sure I can do better than those two..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 13, 2013 5:58 am

Tomomi giggled when Natalia kissed her cheek, gently shaking her head. "No worries Natalia, they aren't good enough for me," Tomomi said, "The best they can do is come up and stammer a few times before I blow them off. Trust me, there are very few men who can handle me." She turned her head and looked at Natalia with slightly lidded eyes. "Very few women too," Tomomi admitted, "It's why I'm so impressed by you." She took one of the two shots, sliding one over to Natalia.

"Hey lets drink this in a fun way," Tomomi said. She reached down and grabbed Natalia's wrist, picking it up and bringing her shot to her mouth. She sucked the vodka out of the cup, then leaned in and gave Natalia a tight lip on lip kiss. She made sure it was tight and Natalia had her mouth open so the vodka flowed from her mouth to Natalia's, kissing the girl and exploring her mouth with her tongue until Natalia swallowed. Tomomi broke the kiss after and dabbed her lips and chin with her napkin.

"Hehe, how did you like that?" Tomomi asked teasingly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu May 16, 2013 11:19 pm

"Oh... I wonder who could be good enough for you...." Natalia said tapping her chin with a finger as she cutely pretended to ponder. "Must be someone like really REALLY good!" Natalia then burst into a fit of giggles, blushing as Tomomi complimented. Handling Tomomi had been a lot harder than Natalia had anticipated, and a lot more fun. Natalia had always had a sort of crush with the Eclipse girls; the fact that they were idols AND wrestlers, made her both jealous and dreamy. Having her way with the three idols had helped Natalia with her obsession, as was making her own movie; she was a sort of idol herself too now, but even if she wasn't so starstruck or jealous now, she still had a thing for the three idols...specially Tomomi. Even after what she did to Chigusa and Tomomi...she wanted more. What was this? A crush?

Natalia was pondering these things and how Tomomi made her feel when she watched a wild idea form in Tomomi's eyes, and the next thing she knew she was kissing deeply with Tomomi, sharing vodka mouth to mouth! It was for sure the most intoxicating thing Natalia had done, or had done to her, in ages, and although she didn't resisted she spent the whole kiss with her eyes wide open. It wasn't an easy task to surprise Natalia with a kiss, but the cute idol had done it. Natalia had to quickly pick a napkin to prevent herself from drooling after the kiss was broken. She immediately felt the effects of the vodka that with the help of the kiss had her dazed. "Wow... that was... stunning..." Natalia said fanning herself with one hand. "I think I want another..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Tomomi smiled at the dreamy look on Natalia's face after she kissed the girl a vodka shot. She gazed into Natalia's eyes for a moment as if lost among the blue, but then she immediately realized what she did. Her face became bright red and she started to giggle uncontrollably. "Ahahaha!" Tomomi laughed. The girl seemed quite nervous and embarrassed. "W-wow! I've never done that before!" She took a deep breath to calm down her heartbeat. Natalia looked quite flustered as well, though she handled herself in a much more seductive way. The alcohol helped a lot, allowing Tomomi to regain her composure quickly.

Tomomi smiled at Natalia. "Well, I can give you another..." Tomomi said, "But I want something in return." She raised the second shot glass and handed it to Natalia. "Since I did something really special just for you, it's only fair you do it to me too!" Tomomi chirped happily. She sat back shyly, looking cute and enticing so Natalia would be filled with passion. "Go ahead Natalia-chan," Tomomi breathed as she awaited her kiss.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:18 am

Between the alcohol and Tomomi's sexy teasing, Natalia felt like flying. That vodka kiss had left her more dazed than she was willing to admit. It was a good thing she was sitting so it wasn't hard for her to keep her balance. She reached along the table to grab Tomomi's arms, putting her hands on the idol's elbows to pull Tomomi closer to her. She was so turned on now, that wouldn't take much to notice how her nipple makes little tents on her top. Her pussy was tingling with excitement and her whole body demanded to be pressed against Tomomi's own body, preferably nude. Alas they were in a public place and although Natalia was quite an exhibitionist she still held some modicum of respect for social norms. She caressed Tomomi's elbows with her delicate fingers as she lowered her eyes to get a good view of Tomomi's breasts, before looking up back into the idol's eyes.

"oh Momi-chan.... you just got yourself in so much trouble..." Natalia said with a seductive tone as she pulled Tomomi even closer by the elbows, leaning over the table so their faces would be real close. Then she picked the bottle of vodka and served herself a shot of vodka, filling the glass until a few drops dripped outside of it. She looked at Tomomi, giggling and took the glass, sizing it up, and then pulled the glass up, quickly sucking the big vodka shot which made her cheeks bulge a little. It was really hard to do, specially when she wanted to giggle so much, but she managed to hold back and then, with a sudden movement, she latched her arms around Tomomi's head, pulling the idol closely and kissed her. Natalia immediately pushed her tongue into Tomomi's mouth, making sure to seal their lips so only a bit of the vodka escaped from their lips, and initiated a battle with Tomomi's own tongue, trying to not only outwrestle it, but to force Tomomi to drink most of the vodka that was in their mouths now.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:07 am

Tomomi leaned in close, her breathing husky after giving Natalia that extremely hot kiss. The alcohol was really getting to her now. She neglected to mention to Natalia that she wore no underwear underneath her outfit; her nipples were making tents in her white top and her pussy was dripping wet, barely hidden by the girl's short skirt and sexy legs. She was easily drawn in by Natalia, staring into the girl's blue eyes as she leaned in close enough that their nipples touched. She waited for Natalia to fill up her shot glass right to the top, then closed her eyes. "Oh!" Tomomi gasped as Natalia lunged in and pulled her right up close. Their lips met again so softly before Natalia pushed her tongue into Tomomi's mouth and quickly asserted her dominance over the pliant idol. Tomomi drank the vodka eagerly, feeling the burning alcohol slide down her throat, her tongue wrestling with Natalia's before getting overwhelmed and pinned to the floor. She moaned softly from arousal.

"Ahh-ahhh," Tomomi moaned after breaking their kiss. "I-incredible." Her heart thumped loudly in her chest. Tomomi leaned in and pressed her body tightly against Natalia's sexy body, breast to breast, feeling Natalia's heartbeat through her chest as well. "You're incredible Natalia-san..." She gently brought her hand down onto Natalia's leg and ran along the inside of her thigh.

"Shall we dance?" Tomomi asked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next