Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 4:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Av'12 Backstage scene

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Av'12 Backstage scene Empty Av'12 Backstage scene

Post by anegge Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Previously on AFW Avalanche:[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-12-nonvirgin-sacrifice-match-t7463.html:3tib5a4t]Nonvirgin Sacrifice match[/url:3tib5a4t]
Next on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-12-tag-team-title-match-t7465.html:3tib5a4t]Tag Team Title match[/url:3tib5a4t]

Heather Sunderland
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/heather-sunderland-t3995.html:3tib5a4t]Av'12 Backstage scene MKScorpion07.png[/url:3tib5a4t]

and

Cecilia Northman
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/cecilia-northman-the-golden-queen-t4663.html:3tib5a4t]Av'12 Backstage scene TI35b.png[/url:3tib5a4t]

Last edited by 121 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Av'12 Backstage scene GXChUKwAv'12 Backstage scene 1BElGMIAv'12 Backstage scene UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Backstage scene Empty Re: Av'12 Backstage scene

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Through the hallways a young beautiful golden haired girl dressed in a black and red wrestling attire with red eyes as fierce as that of a great predator gazed along the walls and at the faced of stage crew members that she passed by as she walked down the hallway, she carried her Hardcore belt on her right shoulder, it was wrapped around it so neatly that it seemed as it the belt could only be fit for the one know as the Hardcore Queen herself.

Today was a big day for all the wrestlers in AFW that took place in this event, this Pay per view know as Avalanche, last year it had been a huge success with the Hardcore Queen starting her campaign as the dominant Hardcore champion she was by winning the contract for the Hardcore title and but a month later managed to win it from one of her fiercest rivals and opponents. It didn't feel as if a year had passed, still so much had happened since then that might have made as if longer time should have passed, but for a majority of that time it seemed as if time itself flew by the Queen of the Hardcore. Maybe that was because she had been happy for quite some time, making her more than just happy that career wise she was doing excellent in AFW and was counted as one of the best and most booked wrestlers but it was more than that, she had had a great time with her friend, building up a new strong faction, managing to find newer and stronger rivals than she had during her first six months at AFW and even more than that. She had been in a quite serious relationship.

Even though said relationship only lasted for a few months, two to three months in fact it had been a time when she was very happy and had enjoyed that time. Though due to a few very bad decisions made by her it had crashed and burned, still she was happy that she had been able to at least fix the relationship so that they were friend. It did seem as if Cecilia had a knack for making bad decisions when things were going well for her, as proven on the many occasions she had messed thing up when it came to friends and lovers.

Still it was a new day and it was Avalanche after all, and whilst she had an important match on this day it wasn't hers that was the most important, while to see which match became to most spoken off and loved was to be awaited it had come to be the time for one of Cecilia's closest friends to have her biggest night in AFW, the night when she would go for her first championship and not just any belt, she was going for the main title. Cecilia couldn't help but be a bit proud of her close friend, former lover and one of her number one rivals and sparring partners Heather Sunderland, not to forget tag team partner.

Where was Cecilia going though as she marched her way down the hallways ? Isn't that obvious ? she was going to see Heather. And as she reached the girl's own little locker room for the night, Cecilia couldn't help but open the door without knocking and step in, it was a bit of a habit between her and Heather. Well not so much what Heather did as what Cecilia did to Heather. Still she would step into the locker room and with that looked around for Heather and at the sight of the girl would shout out to her " Heats!!!!" Almost in a slightly angry tone, as if she had come for a fight. The expression on her face was that of serious anger all up to the point when she'd turn it into a big grin and then say with a little giggle " did I scare you ? Hehe."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:54 am

It was quite the stressful night for Heather Sunderland when it came down to it. She was to compete in the most important match of her entire career on this night and it was really the deciding point for all the effort that she's put in since she got her to get her to this spot. Angel wasn't going to be an easy opponent, Heather knew that for a fact, but she wasn't going to let that discourage her.

"This is my night..No one's taking it away from me..no one.." Heather would say to herself, nodding her head in the mirror as she bit her lip. She wished that she could just throw away all the nerves that she had. She wished that she could be fearless and be 100% certain of herself, but as much as she would want to put on the air that she was guaranteeing a victory, she was quite worried. She didn't have a huge amount of people counting on her, but the few that were, the few that told her that she would win..Natasha, Megumi, Karina, Amanda, Cecilia, she felt like she couldn't let then down.

Heather was just sitting in the locker room on one of the benches, still dressed in her casual clothing. Her heart was racing quite fast, her body and mind just counting down the minutes until the fateful time where she would be up, where it would be her next and she would be taking on, in her mind, the world out there. She just couldn't screw up, and with all that, Heather felt an immense amount of pressure on her.

She was just biding her time, relaxing by herself before she heard someone come in the locker room. She didn't pay any attention to see who it was until she heard a voice yell out for her. The nickname was one that only one person gave her, but the way she said it caused Heather to jump up off the bench and quickly get in a defensive position.

She would see that serious expression on Cecilia's face, causing her to gulp a bit before that expression turned into a grin, causing Heather to let out a long sigh, putting her guard down as she did. "Haah..Cecilia..don't scare me like that..I'm really on edge right now, I can't have anything happen to me before the title match.." She let out, though there was a clear grin on her face from Cecilia's little prank, knowing the girl got her pretty good right there.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 am

It was pretty funny to see Heather jump up like she did, watch Heather body as it jolted up from her pretty relaxed seated position into such an intense defensive position, the girl's face looked worried as she looked on Cecilia feign to be angry and serious right now, but as soon as the Hardcore Queen let that face fade the girl seemed to calm down a bit again and moved out of her defensive stance. Cecilia inspected Heather a bit and noticed how the girl wasn't dressed for her match yet, though she still had some time left until it was time for her to go out and fight for her title shot, the blond figured just that...Heather would have already been ready and prepared by now.

The fact that she wasn't did cause the Hardcore Queen to raise an eyebrow and soon close the locker room door behind her as she would walk up to Heather, slowly stepping closer and closer to her best friend. " Well Sorry. I really couldn't resist. Hehe... I knew you'd be on edge after all." Cecilia said as she smirked a bit and would start to step up to Heather, moving in to stand right in front of Heather and lean her face in pretty closer to the girl's. " After all! Who knows you better than your best friend." Cecilia said as she flashed a grin towards Heather. Of course she meant more than just best friends, but there was no point in bringing up old wounds on a day that was this big for Heather.

" Besides I've kinda been in your shoes. Biggest match of your career. time to make a name for yourself and become one of the best in AFW." Cecilia said as she would nod to Heather and then lean back and take a step back from Heather, she would cross her arms under her large breasts and tilt her head to the side a little. " Although my big break wasn't nearly as large as yours is gonna be. " Cecilia said as she'd soon move an arm away and move it up to Heather shoulder. " Really Heats, you've got nothing to worry about. I believe in you. Besides ! You got no choice about winning that belt!" Cecilia said quite loudly to Heather as she'd move her hand up from the girl's shoulder and run it up along her hair and with it move her hand up to Heather purple haired head, before she'd ruffle it up a little bit.

" And you know why you don't have a choice ! You have to win it. So I can take it from you." Cecilia said as she flashed a grin at Heather and then would move her hand off her rival's head and down towards her title. Cecilia would pat the title belt a bit before she'd smile gently at Heather.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:42 am

"Haaah, you never change do you...im glad." Heather let out before she heard Cecilia's next words, causing her to smile and nod her head. She was quite glad to still have Cecilia as her friend, and little moments like these made it clear to her as to why she did enjoy having Cecilia's company. Though as the girl moved her face so close to Heather's, Heather couldn't help but blush a little at how close they were.

"Mn..This is the biggest really.." Heather let out in response to her words as Cecilia would go on. Heather would just keep nodding her head before Cecilia would move her arm up to her shoulder. Hearing how certain Cecilia was that she was going to win was certainly bringing her spirits up quite a bit. She had the biggest smile on her face as Cecilia went on before the girl moved her hand up from her shoulder and running it up her hair. Heather blushed a little deeper before the girl would ruffle up her hair a bit, something that Cecilia did quite a bit, causing Heather to wince a little.

"Ooh? Is that right?" Heather let out, grinning wide as she would put her hands on her hips. "Once I win this title Cecilia, I don't plan on letting it go. Not even to you." Heather continued, the grin still on her face as she spoke to her friend.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as her little inter action with Heather was as fun and friendly as it nearly always was, she had missed these little talks and she kinda wished they had them more often. A part of her had wished that Heather had been there for her when she was going to have her first title match, and another part of her even wanted Heather to have come to talk to her today, still she knew why Heather hadn't come to her, if it had been the other way around it would have been hard for Cecilia to do that. Cecilia would shake her head a little bit and then smile at Heather.

The fact that she was here for Heather right now was more than enough for Cecilia, as what she wanted the most was simply to spend a little time with her best friend before she would go out and have her match, a match that did have Cecilia a bit worried that she might lose her belt tonight. Seeing as she had already lost of Karina ones already it was getting under her skin...the fact that this might be her last night as the Hardcore champion, at least for a while. The fact that Heather needed her though meant more to Cecilia, than for Heather to comfort her and to make her feel better about her match.

" Biggest without a doubt." Cecilia said before she ruffled up Heather hair, she wanted to make sure that Heather would feel high spirited and ready for this match. But when she managed to get Heather to become her cocky self again she knew just how she'd get Heather fired up. " Oh ? Is that so? We'll see how long you have that belt, Cause so far I'm in the lead between the two of us." Cecilia said with a wide grin on her face.

" Now look here Heather, I'm a champion. I'm higher up on the rankings and I do have a very nice record, and in terms of just you and me I am in the lead." Cecilia said with a little cocky grin as she'd then lean in close and lick her own lips in front of Heather. " You gotta win this match if you want to catch up to me. Or well..come close to catching up." Cecilia said as she'd then pull back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:05 am

"Heh yeah! Can't believe I'm here doing this now." Heather let out, ecstatic about her match at the moment, thanks to Cecilia's little pep talk that she gave her. "Hah, well that's going to change tonight. You just do me a big favor and you keep that Hardcore belt of yours around your waist so we can show the world who the better champion is after I win tonight as well." Heather let out, grinning widely at Cecilia and nodding her head a little.

"Mn..Yeah..Don't remind me." Heather let out, thinking back to the rankings match she had with Cecilia, one that really took down her spirits quite a bit until they were lifted soon after. "Don't worry, I'll win the title tonight, put myself up on the tip top of the AFW locker room and I'll show you I can stand right up there with you." Heather would say.

"And then...I'll pay you back for raping me, tenfold." Heather would say, leaning in and whispering a bit to Cecilia with a wide grin on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as she seemed to have both calmed Heather down a bit and after which psyched the purple haired girl up for her match, something that certainly made Cecilia rather happy, she was glad that she was able to help out with that a bit. When she got to hear what Heather had to say to her though Cecilia's face kinda shifted for a little while, between smiling to concerned it seemed, or maybe worried. The hardcore queen didn't want to let Heather down and wanted to win, that was for sure but she didn't know if she'd be able to do so. Karina was a tough competitor that had managed to beat her before and the girl could very well do the same tonight.

Trying to brush away the feeling of worry that she had right now, she tried to put on a smile and made an attempt to show herself as slightly more confident and tough than she was. " Well of course you will, until I take you down again." Cecilia said teasingly as she'd look on at Heather and keep a gentle grin on her face as she did.

When Heather brought up that though...Cecilia blushed a bit and then glared into Heather's eyes, " Oh ? You will ? I doubt you could even try it. I'd just slam you down and be done with it and you before you got a chance to try. " Cecilia said teasingly to Heather as she would try and wrap her arm around Heather and take a hold of one of Heather's butt cheeks in her hand to squeeze on it firmly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:11 am

"Like I said Cecilia, once I win that belt, I'm keeping it for a very very long time. You can count on that." Heather responded, grinning back to Cecilia as she did. Inside her heart was pounding quite a bit, just because of the reason of her talking her match up quite a bit. She, just like Cecilia, was quite a bit worried about the match. She didn't know what she would do if she ended up losing, something that she was trying her best to just not think about that possibility.

"Oh? Is that right?" Heather let out to Cecilia's next words before she felt the girl wrap her arm around her and squeeze at one of her butt cheeks. Heather jumped up a bit, yelping out as she would try to grab Cecilia's wrist and pull it away, stepping back. "Ok ok, lucky grab.." Heather let out, a clear blush on her face. "Wouldn't let you do that again if we were fighting though!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:23 pm

With how the two of them were feeling it seemed as if they both understood that they were both in for something pretty serious and that both of them would probably have a lot changed in their life depending on the outcome of the match. In their cases it was different through, as if Heather lost not that much changed, she'd most likely be heartbroken but her life and such wouldn't probably not be the that changed by a defeat. A win though would change things and make Heather one of the top wrestlers in Friction, actually it would make her the best wrestler. Whilst if Cecilia won not much would change, she would keep going with her title and nothing would really differ from her life now, other than that she could say that she had beaten Karina. But if she lost then she would no longer be a champion and instead be without that belt that she was carrying now.

Cecilia looked on as she got a feel of Heather's butt and more than that managed to get the girl to jump up a bit, which was just perfect, it was fun to hear Heather let out her little words meant to defend her cute actions right now, but it only came across as funny to Cecilia and it made the blond let out a little giggle. When Heather had removed the Hardcore Queen's hands she would quickly slip them away from Heather and wrap them around the girl's body to give her a nice big hug. " You'll win tonight. You wouldn't lose to anyone butt me cause I won't allow it." Cecilia said teasingly to Heather as she would keep hugging her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next