by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cooons16

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match Empty Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match

Post by anegge Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Previously on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-12-prerecorded-interview-segment-2-t7462.html:1re67qln]Interview with these wrestlers[/url:1re67qln]
Next on AFW Avalanche: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/avalanche-f85/av-12-backstage-scene-t7464.html:1re67qln]Backstage Scene[/url:1re67qln]

Note: This is a Non-Title Match.

Natalia
Hentai Belt Holder
Height: 5'7”
Weight: 130ish
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/natalia-the-dream-t3593.html:1re67qln]Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match 518449-4FHI5TN.jpg[/url:1re67qln]

vs

Natasha Loclear
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 123 pounds
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/natasha-loclear-aka-rain-t6883.html:1re67qln]Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match Juvialoxarfull1300677.jpg[/url:1re67qln]

and

Michele "Shel" Welch
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 168 lbs
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/shel-t4603.html:1re67qln]Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match 542832-3BPD8EP.jpg[/url:1re67qln]

match rules:
The center of the ring contains a (padded) altar, Natalia gets to start the match with a dildo "ritual dagger". Both Natasha and Shel are allowed in the ring at the same time.
Natalia wins by making each girl cum once while they are lying on the altar. (After which they are immediately disqualified.)
Natasha and Shel win by making Natalia cum while lying on the altar twice.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:44 am; edited 4 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match GXChUKwAv'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match 1BElGMIAv'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match Empty Re: Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match

Post by daemongirl Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 am

This was it, this was the moment she had been working so hard towards these last few months in the AFW, Natasha was about to take part in her very first big pay per view match. She remembered watching Avalanche at home last year and thinking how great it would be to have a part in it, but never would she have thought she would get her chance especially this soon, it was like a dream for her. Natasha thought all this to herself as she stood backstage stretching in preparation for her match which was certain to be one wild ride from what she had read about it, the management staff had certainly been on something when they came up with the match type, though she was not about to complain as it was one sexy idea. What truly caught her attention, even more than being up against the Dream herself Natalia once again, was that she was partnered with her fellow blue haired beauty Sarah, it was something that had left her feeling a bit disappointed for a little while as it felt like she was being thought little of by the management, but she was not going to let that stop her from enjoying herself.

She was wearing what the match called for, what she had been told was traditional Mayan Guard uniform, for her it consisted of a brightly colored blue and yellow bikini top, a pair of black panties with a thin strip of cloth covering her crotch and running to just above her knee, a matching piece barely covering her ass, as well as a hat which made her look like an Indian chief. Her music, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ_zjBW22gc:1f58h5jl]simple and clean[/url:1f58h5jl], began to play just as the lights went dark and thousands of tiny LED lights flickered to life all over the ceiling to make the arena look like the night sky. As the beat picked up water began to flow over the entrance in a waterfall and once the lyrics came into the song the water parted to reveal Natasha standing there posing for the crowd who went wild cheering for her. The audience seemed to be either bigger or just louder as she traveled down the ramp, clapping the hands of the fans who reached out for her and to continue a theme from last time Natasha paused to kiss a woman, a lovely red head this time, who seemed the most pleased to see Natasha, giving the woman her hat as a gift before making her way inside the ring. She raised an eyebrow at the altar where Natalia was to begin before making her way to the far corner, climbing on top and waving to the cheering crowd while waiting for the next woman to step forth.

Last edited by 10067 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:27 am

Following the entrance of the ravishing Russian the spotlights snapped on again at the top of the ramp. Multicolored spotlights and lasers swept over the ring as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xTBJBRG96E:2y3ejzpt]DVNO[/url:2y3ejzpt] began to pulse over the speakers. Shel stepped out from the shadows and into the light wearing a grey tube top lined with dark green tribal markings that continues across her arms and midriffs in the form of henna tattoos. Her 'loin cloth' style bottom was broader and covered the entirety of her backside leaving only a hint of her traditional periwinkle panties.

She made her way down to the ring quickly improvising into her tag team entrance dance as much as possible to conceal the fact that she was effectively doing half a dance without Tana. She rolled into the ring and surged into the corner adjacent to Natasha sliding up the turnbuckle like a monkey in a tree as she threw her fists triumphantly in the air. The crowd was excited to see the other finalist of the hentai blitz back in the ring, and Shel was always excited to be there.

She leapt backward onto the mat with a thump, leaving her chest bouncing as she whirled around towards Natascha, "Yo, I guess we're on a team? I didn't get a lot of forewarning that I was gonna be in this match. Did you have a plan here?"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match GXChUKwAv'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match 1BElGMIAv'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:37 pm

The lights then went out and the crowd started to get very loud as they knew that the Hentai Champion Natalia was bound to be next to appear. The sound of tribal drums could be heard all over the arena which slowly shifted to [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyNSrtZ9L1g:uhnqx5ko]Natalia's entrance theme[/url:uhnqx5ko]. Fireworks started to explode at the sides of the entrance area and four big tanned amazons dressed up as Mayan Temple Guards appeared carrying up over their shoulder a big platform, on top of which rested what seemed to be a golden throne, and sitting lazily on it as The Dream. Natalia was dressed as some sort of jungle queen, with a golden loincloth barely covering her womanhood and leaving her long toned legs completely leg. A tiny bikini top made of fake jaguar fur did just enough to hide her nipples and aureolas. Her body was adorned with gold from neck to toe with necklaces, bracers, shoulder wraps, anklets, all in gold and full of emeralds and rubys... and on top of her head a [url=http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3208/813/1600/mexico%20073.jpg:uhnqx5ko]HUGE Quetzal feathers headdress[/url:uhnqx5ko] that she some how managed to balance without much trouble. She looked at the crowd with a dignified stance as if she actually believed herself some sort of Queen.

The four amazons placed the platform besides the ring so all Natalia had to do was get up to be in the ring apron, and then they climbed up to remove the jewelry and the headdress from Natalia who remained immobile like a statue and apparently completely ignored Shel and Natasha. Once Queen Natalia was wearing nothing but the bikini top and loincloth the amazons pushed the ropes up and down to make it easy for The Dream to slide in. One of the amazons produced what seemed to be a small stone chest. Natalia opened it and took what it contained... a long curved and very thick dildo with what seemed to be a sword hilt. Natalia then walked with the 'weapon' like a very important and sacred personage would to the altar at the center of the ring and sat on it. Only then did the blue-eyed cutie acknowledged the existence of her too opponents...and only to tease them. "The Goddesses demand sacrifice... who wants to be first?" she said with a mischievous smile to Shel and Tasha, pulling out her cute wet tongue to taunt them as she showed them the ritual dildo.

Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match 6u0iRWY
Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match QiougD6Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match TTlOMaFAv'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match 5t0Q5s2Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 am

Natasha stood up on the second rope basking in the cheers of the crowd expecting any moment now for the music of Sarah O' Sullivan to come blaring through the speakers, when a very different and unfamiliar song began to play instead she turned around and sat down upon the top turnbuckle, looking towards the entrance both with confusion and interest at just who seemed to be replacing Sarah. While Natasha didn't recognize the music right away she did know the woman who was rapidly approaching the ring, Shel had not been in a match in some time if her memory served but she was one of the finalists of the Hentai Blitz, so while it saddened her to know Sarah wasn't coming she could take comfort in who her replacement was.

Clapping her hands as the girl made her entrance into the ring Natasha remained up on the top turnbuckle smiling wide at the woman. "They say Avalanche is unpredictable but I never thought I would be teaming with you Shel, its a pleasure to meet you. Well is try your best a plan?" Natasha said with a light chuckle while rubbing the back of her head, she intended to say more but she was cut off by the rather over the top entrance of Natalia. She could scarcely believe how extravagant it was, Natalia seemed to have a bigger ego than she remembered from their time in the sauna as her entrance screamed royalty from the platform carried by amazons to the absurd amount of jewelry, it actually made her laugh until she caught sight of the rather intimidating dildo in Natalia's hand. "How about we just sacrifice you Natalia-chan, after all in your mind you're worth more than the both of us combined right?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:14 pm

"Yeah, try my best is usually step 0, so" So you don't have a plan was the rest of the sentence but there wasn't any point in voicing it. Natalia's entrance was, something. Shel wasn't sure whether the be impressed of laugh at her. Well, the whole match was utterly ridiculous, so Shel decided in the end to be impressed at her commitment.

And her body. "Damn." No one could say that the hentai champion didn't know how to present herself. There was time for that soon enough though. As the bell sounded Shel distanced herself from Natascha so that Natalia would have to choose between them. Surely she would choose the girl she had fought (and lost to) before. (Shel knew that Natalia had some ego on her.)

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:43 pm

"No volunteers?" Natalia asked looking disappointed as she held the toy in one hand and placed her other hand on her hips, posing to the side a bit to show off her curves even more. She looked at Shel then at Natasha. Dark like chocolate, pale like snow. This was surely and interesting combo, one that Natalia definitively enjoyed and also respected. She had tasted first hand how dangerous Natasha could be and she had seen Shel during the Blitz nearly winning the whole thing. She knew very well that Shel came from Tana's camp and that was always something to consider. The two girls could be a challenge in one on one confrontations, so dealing with both at the same time was surely going to keep The Dream with her hands full. The only question and probably advantage Natalia felt she could have was that these two had never worked together before. Natalia raised an eyebrow as she watched how Shel moved to flank her and she wondered why she couldn't look at Shel without thinking in chocolate. She was so totally going to bite Shel.

Natalia then turned her head to Natasha, the strawberry because Natalia was obviously the delicious vanilla these two were trying to sandwich. "Very well... then we will do it the hard way... but let me tell you... the goddesses won't be please!" Natalia warned as she slid the ritual dildo down, sort of sheathing it by trapping it with the straps that held her loincloth against her luscious hips. Now that she had both hands free to tangle. Chocolate or strawberry? Natalia thought for a second before deciding that more important than the flavor she chose was the positioning. Natasha was closer. The Dream hoped over the altar like a gracious feline, trying to put the 'sacred' structure between Shel and herself and then rushed for Natasha pretending she was going to tangle with the French girl by raising her arms up but as soon as she got close enough The Dream raised her knee up too, trying to drive it into Tasha's midsection with brutal force.

Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match QiougD6Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match TTlOMaFAv'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match 5t0Q5s2Av'12 Nonvirgin Sacrifice match WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:57 am

"Well when you say it like that it sounds bad." Natasha said half joking with Shel before Natalia made her grand entrance, wondering if such a entrance just came along with being champion as she gazed upon the extravagant affair. Though she had been planning for this match with Sarah in mind she didn't have any lingering worries over Shel, the woman was by no means a slouch when it came to this sort of match, having almost won the Hentai Blitz, and from their brief interaction thus far they seemed to get along well. She bumped her elbow against the girl's arm and flashed her a smile before saying, "See, I knew I should have ordered some fireworks for my entrance."

Natasha turned her attention back to Natalia as the woman drew her special "weapon" for the match from the box, her eyes glancing from her to the dildo and back again in a few seconds, quickly figuring out she both wanted and didn't want that thing inside of her. "I never heard of sacrifices getting a choice before Natalia-chan, maybe you should just let me handle the priestess duties and you can be a sacrifice instead!" She called out to the woman with an amused smirk on her lips and a sly look in her deep blue eyes, placing her hands upon her hips while Shel did the tactical thing in moving around Natalia. While it was the clever thing to do it also seemed to make Natasha herself the prime target, not too surprising given how their match in the sauna had ended, but it wasn;t unwelcome either as she had wanted to get back in the ring with the Dream ever since their last match.

"Now lets be honest, you would have hated if either of us came willing." Natasha replied just as Natalia came after her, the woman's breasts bouncing quite nicely as she leaped over the altar and rushed towards the french woman, Natasha quickly settling back into a defensive pose to prepare for the Dream's onslaught. Moving to react to what she saw as an attack Natasha brought her own hands up to defend, but Natalia pulled a fast one on her and the next moment Natasha was doubled over after a vicious knee strike from the deceptively strong woman. Looking to deliver some payback Natasha hurled herself forward looking to drive her shoulder into Natalia's sexy stomach in a spear meant to knock the Dream right onto her ass.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Shel smirked. As expected Natalia had chosen the other girl. Shel had no idea how close and ice cream based the decision had actually been. The clever champion had positioned herself on the other side of the altar, but there was one thing she hadn't counted on.

Shel ran at the table in the center of the ring and leapt, planting her hands on it like it was a pommel horse and easily vaulting over it circumventing the obstacle with ease. She bent her neck forward and began to tiptoe up to Natalia's beautiful backside so that she could grab onto the girl from behind before she did any more damage to her blue haired ally.

Regrettably, it seemed Natasha had recovered from Natalia's attack surprisingly fast, and Shel wasn't only unneeded, she was also directly in the way.

Last edited by 121 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:22 am

Natalia smiled as she felt Natasha's tummy with the hardest part of her kneecap and was already preparing herself for the follow up move when she realized that Natasha didn't seemed to be hurting as much as she wanted the French girl to be hurting. "ughhh!" Natalia groaned surprised to have Natasha charging at her so quickly after the knee. The blue-eyed cutie stumbled backwards, backpedaling with her feet as her hands held Natasha, trying to stop herself from falling but it seemed impossible to avoid going down in this position. Fortunately for The Dream someone was there to catch her up when she fell down, Shel.

"ahhhh!" Natalia gasped surprised when she felt a warm body hitting her back. She knew it could only be Shel and by the way the collision felt it was pretty clear it hadn't been intentional. Natalia leaned back a bit, pressing herself into Shel to stop herself and recover her balance...and to feel Shel's warm body on her back. "Thank you, Shel-chan..." Natalia said giggling. "I'll be with you in a second...". Natalia then planted her feet firmly on the mats and brought her hands together, raising them up high over her head to then swing them down with all her might, trying to hammer them down on Natasha's back with a brutal double axehandle punch.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next