Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pin only match: Natasha vs. Anja the Raven

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pin only match: Natasha vs. Anja the Raven - Page 7 Empty Re: Pin only match: Natasha vs. Anja the Raven

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Natasha still had offered some resistance and nearly managed to slip out, but Anja had quite a good idea how to hold a girl down, having a good feeling that she would win when she could draw the moan from her opponent just by moving along with her.

When the hand of the referee had fallen down a third time, Anja choose to stay a little on the comfortable bed that was her former opponent but letting go of her hands, honestly smiling but armed with a clean facade that hid any pain and which she had perfected over long years of endurance training while the adrenaline quickly faded and her ankle and arm started to already throb in an angry rhythm.
“Good fight, Natash-chan. I had the early impression that you are not just a pretty face, but a part of my game is a little offensive talking. You’️ve come a long way already since our last meeting.”

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Pin only match: Natasha vs. Anja the Raven - Page 7 Empty Re: Pin only match: Natasha vs. Anja the Raven

Post by daemongirl Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 pm

It was a bit surreal for Natasha to hear the bell begin to ring after the referee had called out three, her body dropping down flat against the mat offering no resistance against Anja who still lay firmly on top of her. She could feel her hands being let free by the blond woman but she left them where they laid, hardly moving at all except for her chest which rose and fell with her heavy breathing, gazing up into the face of Anja who looked no worse for wear from the match despite her best efforts.

This was never an easy moment for Natasha who loved the thrill of competition, it wasn't that she hated to lose or anything but it felt worse in the moments immediately following a match, when her adrenaline was still pumping, that it would even later that night. She averted her eyes from Anja's face once she began to speak, not really ready to hear the "good fight but" speech from the woman, but her eyes snapped back to her face when she mentioned their last meeting, back in Sumatra.

"I almost had you, you know? Just one more second. Glad to see that....at least I proved I'm more....than just a pretty face. I'm not who I was back on that ship."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Natasha obviously wanted nobody of her encouraging talk. No problem, Anja could also speak a little truth between the both of them, staying on the point and not in a belittling tone.
"So you did not remember the match stipulation and paid the price for it. Also happened to some of the Goats, just take a look at botchamania. And to be honest, I intend to get out of this arena with a stretcher to not put my ankle through anything. I am only human too and merely play another part of my game: No pain, no gain."

Having said that, a rare humorous grin suddenly appeared on her face.
"But hey, you really are still a nice pillow. Maybe even a little more voluptuous that the last time?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 am

Natasha narrowed her eyes after hearing Anja's attempts at what she had to assume was lightening the mood and making her feel better, though it didn't really work as all Natasha heard were the last few words about no pain, no gain. Her mind turned that into yet another shot at her not being tough, but she realized soon after that wasn't what Anja had intended as losing the match was weighing on her, Natasha taking a deep breath before turning her eyes back to the blond and forcing a smile.

"Tch, as I said one more second and I would have been free. But whatever, a loss is just a loss, I'll get over it, and while I may be a perfect pillow Anja-chan, would you mind getting off of me? Either that or do more than just lay on top of me."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:24 pm

The Blonde had a reply in the tradition of *Hush. Pillows don't talk* on the lips, but did not utter it to avoid throwing oil into the fire.

"Uh, intriguing. But I pass. This time."
She said instead, laughing before using the pointing finger of her normally usable hand to tip playfully on the cute nose of Natasha before rolling of her and to the ropes, making the x gesture with her arms to get medical attention. It did not take a genius to see where she was hurt if the staff had watched the match, so she was pretty sure that they would know what to do.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:54 am

Natasha had never been denied before and it certainly didn't help lessen the sting of the loss that Anja had refused her offer, though it did stun the woman long enough for Anja to roll off of her with out a word from Natasha. Sitting up she glanced over to see the blond signaling for medical help, Natasha feeling more than a little guilty for the pain she had put the girl's ankle through even if it had been during the match.

"Here let me help you Anja-chan." Natasha said as she rolled over out of the ring and offered to let the woman lean on her in order to get her to the medics faster, the doctors taking their sweet time as they had to come out yet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Natasha had not replied in any kind to her decline of the offer to do some more with her right here and there, but Anja never had and probably never would work for free. And certainly not for the enjoyment of spectators. In a certain way she even despised fans of fighting and wrestling as for her, it was her way of earning her money with a thing she was good in doing it. Nothing more, nothing less.

She readily agreed to be helped out by Natasha, looking either forward or at the girl, ignoring any hands, calls or something like that.
"What's the matter, Natasha-chan? That's no strip club, nobody threw dollars at me to do you again. If I do you for free, it's for us only. Besides, Heather would not like it... "

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:53 am

Natasha took her former opponent by her hand and pull Anja's arm over her shoulder, supporting the blond woman as the pair headed up the entrance ramp looking for the medical staff. She didn't believe any lasting damage had been inflicted upon her ankle but it no doubt hurt like hell and considering it had been Natasha who had done that to Anja she was more than happy to help her out now. Unlike Anja however Natasha reached out with her free hand to let the fans touch her, smiling wide to them all as she enjoyed the love of the crowd.

Hearing Anja speak up she turned her head back to look at the blond, surprised to hear the woman mention Heather and not sure how to feel about it as her emotions regarding the purple haired beauty were unclear even to her. There was a part of her she knew that felt deeply for the woman, but in her head she knew Heather was dating Cecilia and that she shouldn't be trying to make her choose between them if indeed Heather truly felt the same for her. Focusing on the present for the moment Natasha thought over what to answer with.

"You don't have to put it so crudely Anja-chan, though I suppose a girl can't be upset with hearing someone would rather have them all alone. But why bring up Heather?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:42 pm

The Blonde would remain silent until they had reached the curtain and passed it, looking for a chair to sit on for the moment with a delighted huff when the ankle pain subsided.

“Heather is part of a club I am a member of too. I had a little talk with her about a lot of other things. Including a couple of girly girl things.”
Anja had promised not to tell anyone that Heather was a sub at heart and would keep it that way, but she had never said that she should not talk to Natasha about a possible relationship between the two even if it had led to nothing up until then, Anja thought of Cecilia as a free bee that would sooner or later fly to the next flower anyway.
“As much as I don’️t care for fans, I care for my club sisters. A lot of girls made her a bitch cause Heather is a wrestler first, not a slut. Still, anyone taking part in our matches is kind of a slut, so I can’️t let her off that hook completely. I will make a program out of these girls and punish them in the ring for picking Heather, so the league wins too.”

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:09 am

As they passed the curtains and the roar of the crowd quieted down Natasha would help Anja over to a chair and let her down, thinking the woman had said all she was going to say she half turned to leave but stopped when the blond continued. She hadn't known about any club Heather was a part of, reminding Natasha that there was a lot about the woman that she didn't know, at least not yet, but hearing Anja mention girly things still brought a smile to her lips as it seemed out of character for the tough as nails blond woman.

"Girly girl things you say? Why Anja-chan, that just doesn't sound like you at all." She would say before giggling into the palm of her left hand, but that amused air about Natasha faded as Anja went on to describe how others had treated Heather in the AFW. This bit of information wasn't new to Natasha, after all she had seen most if not all of Heather's matches even before coming to the AFW, and could recall quite a few times Heather was taken advantage of. She rather liked this idea of punishing those that had done so too.

"I' curious what this club is about Anja but yea, I very much like the sound of getting some payback for Heather. If you ever need a hand be sure to let me know okay? Oh, mind if I ask if Heather said anything about me during your little girl talk?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next