Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pin only match: Natasha vs. Anja the Raven

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pin only match: Natasha vs. Anja the Raven - Page 2 Empty Re: Pin only match: Natasha vs. Anja the Raven

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 am

The German broke out into a short laughter. This girl was much to her liking as it seemed.
"So. You want to strip and do naughty things with me. I kind of like you for that. "
Anja had watched the reaction of Natasha as she had watched hers. The Blonde was built as a machine and piece of art all at once, designed to destroy or astound the audience. And although she had a crude, brutally controlling, obsessive access and approach to wrestling too, there was also the idea to outwrestle an opponent, make her succumb to her superior skills without brutalizing her. But that was more complicated, and she was not sure if Natasha was seductive minded enough to control her without brutalizing her first. But that would be seen rather sooner than later.

"But why wait? At least half of the fun can take place right now if you agree to do the same."
She concluded, removing her top down on her flat belly with a single tug at it, ready to remove it completely if Natasha would agree. It was of course part of a battle, using her advantage in the sensual endurance department which Natasha did not know according from her own words. But it would be fun too.
"If you can peel yourself out of your corset of course."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Pin only match: Natasha vs. Anja the Raven - Page 2 Empty Re: Pin only match: Natasha vs. Anja the Raven

Post by daemongirl Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 am

Natasha found her laughter infectious as she lightly chuckled along with Anja, the woman was likely going to be a challenge but it felt like they were both going to enjoy themselves no matter who came out on top. As she listened to Anja the blue haired woman nodded along in agreement, licking her lips nice and slow as images of a few of the naughty things she wanted to do with Anja came to mind, letting herself look a little surprised when the blond told Natasha she liked her for that.

"Only kind of, I seem to be losing my touch if you're not already in love with me, I'm going to enjoy fixing that." Natasha replied back, letting each word roll off her tongue with her natural french accent making each one sound irresistible. She had the utmost confidence in her own abilities as both a wrestler and a lover, not a doubt in her mind that before the match was done she would have Anja aching for her touch, after all it usually only took a single look at her to have such an effect on someone. But then Anja was still a mystery, Natasha wasn't sure if the woman was practiced in the more sexual arts or not but either way she was going to enjoy the woman.

Her eyebrows raised as she watched Anja pull down her own top with a single tug, letting out a short whistle at the little strip show the woman put on for her. "I like the way you think Anja. I have absolutely no objection to getting out of these restrictive clothes but...well, would it not be more fun to strip each other instead? But only strip, no sneak attacks between us right?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side as she looked at Anja with those deep blue eyes of hers waiting for her answer. If Anja agreed Natasha would beckon for the woman to approach her while leaning forward in a sexy pose meant to show off her cleavage. "Or have you not been wanting to run your hands over my curves this entire time?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Anja nodded, stepping up to Natasha until they were face to face, body to body. The girl was really hot for her eyes, signaling her approval with a sharp hiss when they touched.

Still, this alone made her even more eager to make this women her own, underlined by the fire in her eyes.
"I'm a wrestler first when I step into a ring, Natasha-chan. Not for the people, I couldn't care less for them beside knowing that they pay to see me perform. Not for the money. I gave more money away than most people earn their whole life. It's all just for me. Shower me with honey all the way if you want, but I guess we both know that's not the way Apex Predators settle the score."
She had begun to strip and they had settled for a cease fire, so she took the liberty of loosening the string of Natasha's shirt to pull it over her head.
"That does not mean that I would not like to throw you down instantly and ravage you while you're drained and eager."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Natasha could feel her heart begin to beat a little faster as Anja accepted her offer and closed in on her, bringing the two women less than an inch apart though that quickly vanished as they pressed against each other. She giggled as Anja let out a little hissing sound, rubbing her breasts back and forth against the blond's in approval of the woman whose eyes seemed to be dripping with desire.

"A purist then, its rare to meet one like you Anja, eon who wrestles solely for the sake of themselves and nothing more. I can't truly say that about me, I have more than enough money so I don't do it for that but I can't say having fans of my own doesn't push me. In the end though I'm here to prove myself to myself, and no one else." Natasha replied without missing a beat at how serious their back and forth had turned in a hurry, wanting to show Anja she wasn't just another pretty face as some had recently accused her of being. Still she was pleased for the fun to start again as she held her hands above her head to let Anja slip her corset off of her, her large and perky tits bouncing free much to her delight.

"Oh I'm always up for a good ravaging, but just don't get mad when you're the one drained beneath me. Remember, the best way to bait a trap is with honey..." Her voice trailed off as she lowered her body to grab onto the edge of Anja's shorts, slowly sliding them down the woman's legs while smiling up at the blond.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:17 am

"The question would rather be: When you aim for a worker bee and catch a wasp warrior with your honey that stings you, are you happy then?"
Anja asked, smiling calmly while Natasha rubbed herself all over her breasts. She had to be sedated to not find this sexy, but the only obvious sign was a flaring of the nostrils. And her opponent seemed to be thrilled too at the prospect of being freed from her clothes. This match had definitely her interest even more right now.

She could feel her pants being dragged down, slightly shacking her rear to lose her pants. Natasha had held up to their cease fire, although she had taken the advantage for a little rubbing, so Anja thought it would be only fair if she hooked her thumbs at the pants of her opponent and let her hands glide over the butt of her while pulling it under the cheeks.
"I think of that as stray shots in our cease fire agreement, Natasha-chan. Like your little breast attack was."
She wanted to make clear that she had noticed but did not take offense by it. And the real test to their agreement was still to come with the boots, and she was curious to see how Natasha intended to handle it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:31 am

"I don't know about happy but, well, if it stings me I suppose I just squash it." Natasha answered back knowing full well that Anja had been the warrior wasp in her little scenario, the way she smiled telling the blond exactly that. She was taking more enjoyment out of verbally sparring with Anja than she would have thought, this match was certainly nothing like any of the others she had been in, for one thing she couldn't remember stripping her opponent in such a manner before.

Unlike the blond woman Natasha reacted quite clearly to the girl's stray shots, lightly shuddering as she let out a surprised gasp at the woman's hands running over her ass. She glanced down to stare into Anja's eyes, an amused smile on her lips as she lightly purred for the woman's enjoyment. "I suppose that was a little under handed of me, consider us even then Anja-chan." She said adding the japanese honorific at the end, it felt a little like deja vu as she thought back to her match with Natalia as the woman had gotten her to say the same thing.

All that was left was to relieve Anja of her boots, but Natasha couldn't resist sending a few more stray shots as Anja had put it. Kneeling Natasha slid her hands down along the blond's legs, grabbing onto the heel of the woman's right boot with one hand while the other grabbed the leg to hold it still. Slowly she slid the boot off of Anja, leaning down until her lips were but an inch from her foot so that as Anja's skin was revealed she could follow with her tongue. Once the boot was completely removed Natasha made sure to give each of Anja's toes a quick lick before moving onto the next foot to repeat the process. "Hope you didn't mind."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:45 pm

As a cat couldn’️t stop being a cat, her opponent could not stop from stray shooting when she let her hands run down on her legs to lick her foot. It was not really surprising, but Anja could not resist following the motion with her eyes and taking a really good look on the forward bended Natasha, curling her toes in delight when her foot was licked. That submissive posing was surely part of her plan, and it was really delightful for Anja.

„You’️re a sly little beast, Natasha-chan. I seriously doubt now that I can seduce you without taking you out first.“
That was actually a compliment rather than a thread, but this whole course of action could also not go unanswered. She went on to lightly grab the girl in the neck, with a slight tug on her hair and a caressing motion.
„Hope you don’️ mind.“
Breaking a dom or dominating a sub was basically the same for her in a match, but it felt good to have a likeminded opponent for it.

When it was her turn to undress Natasha of her boots, she upped the ante by taking one of her legs up at the knee to turn it around her own waist, grabbing around Natasha's waist to pull them close together for full body contact, messing with her balance while loosening her boot strings with an experienced hand to show skill and dominance at once, repeating it with the other boot but taking her time. Of course this required that their agreement was still in effect and Natasha could merely stand by and let herself get dominated in a certain way now, but this was always the risk. And she felt pretty good about her little idea, smiling broadly while tremendously enjoying her close contact to the enemy.
„You like this feeling? Sure hope so, especially when you think about how this was your idea. Just like how it'd gonna feels like in the pin.“

Last edited by 8345 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:47 am

Unlike the last time Natasha had skirted the rules of their little cease fire to give the blond a good feel of her breasts it seemed Anja couldn't resist reacting to her, a quick glance upwards had caught the woman gazing upon Natasha's cleavage while her toes curled as she licked along her feet. Natasha had absolute confidence in both her looks and her in ring skills, so while she had known Anja had to enjoy her playful actions it was rather satisfying to see her react as she did.

"Oh is that so? Its pretty cute how confident you sound about taking me down Anja-chan." Natasha replied in an innocent tone just as the girl took her by the back of her neck, softly gasping as she gave a tug on her hair. "Oh not at all, if you feel you must get me back for how good you felt just now go ahead." She continued with a lustful look in her eyes all of a sudden as she glanced down at the now naked body of Anja with a sly grin of her own.

Natasha looked back into Anja's eyes as the girl pulled her close, purring softly as the woman pulled her legs up one at a time to slip her boots off. Her hands slid up along the girl's stomach but stopped just short of Anja's mounds, wanting to take hold of them for a little payback but held herself back, it wouldn't be sporting to break their cease fire after all. "Oh I do like this feeling, being this close to a beautiful woman like yourself who wouldn't enjoy it? But do recall you started all this by slipping your top down and when I pin you down for the three count the fun won't be stopping either." She finished saying before pushing against the woman's stomach lightly to break Anja's hold on her waist, winking with her right eye as she ran her hands up along her body, starting at her inner thighs and then sliding them up over her stomach to cup her breasts. "Now theres nothing to hold us back Anja-chan, perhaps this is how all matches should be."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:30 pm

*Hard to break.*
Definitely fun was lying in the air and was coming in closely, causing Anja to show a wolfish grin. Her opponent had no shame at all and would likely be a real test for her, wondering how she always came to the heavy hitters instead of the little girls for some easy pickings. And she was not just only a pretty face as she had shown earlier, although the question remained how good she really was. Fancy trainer was fancy, but money could not buy you the best results if the trainer and the trainee did not click together.

„Neat.Although I enjoy clothes in the ring for most of the time. Adds a little mystery.“
She had complimented her opponent enough now and was eager to see what she was all about in the ring, trying to grab one of her wrists to send her into the ropes for her old *wheat and chafe* signature maneuver, an impacted Sidewalk slam with elbow to the chest.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:05 am

Natasha got the feeling that Anja wanted to devour her from the way she was grinning, reminding her of a predator stalking its prey and sending a shiver up her spine. Usually Natasha would tease her opponents in an effort to embarrass them and create an opening, but even licking her toes submissively had only garnered a light reaction from her, telling the French woman that this was gonna be one hell of a ride and win or lose neither would regret it. Once again she was reminded of Natalia and their match together though she had a gut feeling this would be much rougher.

"You may have a point, though they wouldn't have lasted long anyway." Natasha pointed out as she knew herself fairly well, the first chance that presented itself she would have torn those clothes from Anja's incredible body. As Anja took hold of her wrist Natasha chose not to resist it, running at the ropes and bouncing off of them to come right back at Anja. She had no idea what the girl had in store for her and was lifted up for what she recognized as a sidewalk slam, her arms would immediately shoot up to grab Anja by the back of her head before bringing her right leg up for a swift kick to the woman's head in hopes of forcing a break.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next