by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

BLUEBERRY, THE SLIME GIRL!

Go down

BLUEBERRY, THE SLIME GIRL! Empty BLUEBERRY, THE SLIME GIRL!

Post by DarthMalice Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:45 am

Name: Subject M-238, 'Blueberry'
Sex: Self-Identifies as a Female
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Blue
Height: varies heavily
Weight: varies heavily
Nationality: Technically Japanese
Alignment: Face
Entrance music: None yet

Wrestling Information

Preferred Attacks: Submissions that take advantage of her unique physical nature, as well as anything that makes her opponent cum, drool, drip, of lactate. Master of 'Smothers'

Preferred Matches: Anything Hentai or Submission, and any match involving liquids (oil, beach, puddings, ect).

Endurance:★★★★★
Strength:★★★★
Speed:★★★★
Defense:★★★★
Technique:★★★★★

Special Note:
Blueberry's slime physiology makes her unique in a number of ways, and it has been expressed that there may be a danger inherit in ingesting the byproducts of this nature- this has been proven to be false. In fact, Blueberry's assorted juices and slime is actually very healthy, about as healthy as a day's worth of survings of fruits, and is nonfattening with zero calories. It also tastes very sweet, like jello.

Finishing moves:
Drowning Girl - Blueberry's favorite non-hentai finisher, performed on a stunned opponent. Blueberry wraps her body around her opponent's binding them, and then presses them into her chest, letting them actuall sink in the tiniest bit, attempting to smother them out. Drowning in name only, it's more of a smother than anything else.

Hentai Finishers -
Little Something Special - As a girl made of living slime, Blueberry is able to alter her form at will, and this is one of her favorites. Rather than bring a strap-on to a match, she simply creates a phallus from her crotch, and then holds her opponent down- upon insertion, it grows to be the perfect fit for the opponent, and she drives them to an intense orgasm

Overwhelming Resort - Blueberry must grow to at least 150% size to use this finisher, but when she does she creates a large puddle under her opponent- from this puddle, tentacles rise up and tease all of her opponent's body, binding them and overwhelming thier senses.

Double Vision H - Blueberry creates a copy of herself behind her opponent, a doll made of slime that is an excellent proxy under her complete control. She then proceeds to team up with her copy to have her way with her opponent.

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:
[url=http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d10/Grim_Angel_DarthMalice/goey.png:23z9o6zn]Why am I wearing these?[/url:23z9o6zn]

Personality: Blueberry is sweet as sugar, an extrovert, and a has very little actual concept of personal space. She is constantly groping, exploring, and poking new things and enjoys being both the aggressor and the victim. She loves to play and has found that she enjoys sexual relations even more- specifically, she has mentioned that the assortments of... well... byproducts of intercourse are her favorite treat. She is almost impossible to upset or sadden, and is more than a little forward in her advances. Above all else, what she wants is a good time and fun for everyone... even if a lot of times it's the type of fun where someone is passed out from pleasure by the end, well, that's great too!

Past/History
Discovered in the wake of cleanup after a nuclear reactor meltdown, subject M-238 was discovered as a small blue blob on the ground that seemed to react intelligently to stimuli. Collected and taken to a lab, the scientist ran the blue blob through a number of tests, learning all they could about it. It shied away from heat and electricity, and seemed to embrace cold and physical warmth. They subjected it to a gambit of chemical tests as well, finding the liquified chemicals simply dissolved into it's structure, drop at a time. As time went on, the specimen seemed to grow in size, until one day it was about the size of a baseball and it opened one eye, looking up at the researchers with clear intelligence. As they continued a whole knew myriad of tests, the subject was shown to have tactile control of it's body, able to move objects and create small grabbing appendages. It seemed attracted to liquids and water, and they made it grow. Moreover, removed pieces seemed to do everything in their power to return to the whole, or evaporated.
One night, someone forgot to reseal the containers- when the scientists returned the next morning they found the sink overflowing with water and the shape of a beautiful young girl lying on the floor. M-238 had escaped and actually plugged the sinks, feeding the entire night through and growing exponentially in size. She had also accessed the computers and had spent the entire night on the internet absorbing information. The scientists were amazed at the discovery of new sentient life, and they broke out the champagne. Eventually, they had the sense to, half-inebriated, ask it what it wanted-
"Oh me? I'd like equal rights and a glass of wine!"
surprised by the blunt answer, the scientists agreed to let the girl have her freedoms- over time she matured a bit and, when they felt her ready, allowed her to join the world at large- She immediately chose to join the Fur and Feathers wrestling league, thinking it would be a fun place to have a bit of fun on her own.

Wrestling Attire: Blueberry wears none. If she absolutely has to cover up for some reason, she simply alters her physiology to make it appear as she's wearing a one piece bathing suit

Fun Facts: Blueberry feeds on liquids of all kinds- when she comes into contact with sweat, saliva, water, oils, or anything in a liquid state, she has the ability to draw that into her body and change it to mach her physiology. As a chemical change, this ads to the overall size of the girl, allowing her to grow and pool herself over larger areas, making her stronger. her upper limit is 500%.

Blueberry is forced by the rules of the AFW to keep at least 50% of her original body solid at all times. She usually chooses to do so with her upper half. This prevents her from easily slipping out of submission holds.

An electric shock will immediately cause Blueberry's actual body to solidify into it's normal state- though she'll still have any extra mass to control, everything from the ankles up will be normal.

Blueberry's physiology is remarkably humanoid, and she emulates humans rather well- purposely- everything feels as real as it chould be when interacting with her in a more... private.. manner.
AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

Last edited by 10855 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

"I think I've played this song before-
The Melody is Different but I hear the Drums of War.
And so it seems my mission is the same;
What always ends in bloodshed begins as just a game."
History Repeating Pt 1, The Megas

Thursdays I work, so my responses will be slow on them. Sorry ^^;;
My Wrestlers:

Kawaii Division; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/maria-aschcroft-t7092.html#p173019:19t4qz8t]Maria Aschcroft[/url:19t4qz8t]
Friction; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/irene-rayzama-the-broker-t7106.html:19t4qz8t]The Broker- Irene Rayzama[/url:19t4qz8t]
Fur and Feathers; [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/fur-feathers-roster-f52/blueberry-the-slime-girl-t7226.html:19t4qz8t]Blueberry[/url:19t4qz8t]

DarthMalice

Back to top Go down