Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Slime-Slime Revelation

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slime-Slime Revelation Empty Slime-Slime Revelation

Post by TripleHelix Sat May 07, 2016 6:35 pm

It had been almost a week since Setesh's victory over the winter spirit Jack Frost, and he was still miffed about that other slimes lingering influence over Jack getting in the way. He'd managed to find records of Jack's aggressor, apparently a slime named Sliker, so now it was just a matter of tracking him down in person.

And today was Setesh's lucky day. He had been heading into the gym to do some cardio and try to build some speed, but all thoughts were instantly locked down when he laid eyes on the slime in question. Setesh dropped his gym bag at the door and marched directly over to the blue slime boy without a second thought.

"Yo, are you Sliker?" Setesh asked calmly, just in case he had a case of mistaken identity on his hands.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Slime-Slime Revelation Empty Re: Slime-Slime Revelation

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat May 07, 2016 6:45 pm

Sliker didn't usually need to work out....it was just the best place to find new victims to feed on. It had been over a week since he fed off of Jack and his bunny girl. He managed to go this long because of how much Jack was able to cum. Even Sliker was surprised at how much he was able to feed off of him. But now he needed to feed once more, so like any predator, he returned to the most fruitful hunting grounds...the gym.

A voice drew his attention behind him, where he saw a muscular slime boy behind him, about his height and color, with a very clear sign of irritation. Inwardly Sliker was intrigued at the prospect of meeting the newest slime here...better to investigate this further.

"I am." Sliker answered just as calmly, "What do you want?"

Slime-Slime Revelation WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat May 07, 2016 6:59 pm

"Then I've got a bone to pick with you" Setesh grunted, folding his arms over his chest. "I had a match with a winter spirit last week, only he wasn't at his best because you still had him juiced up. Not cool man, you totally messed up the match. Got anything to say for yourself?"

As Setesh confronted him he made his point by jabbing a finger into Sliker's shoulder when he told him it was messed up.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat May 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Soft laughter escaped from Sliker's blue lips, as he brushed Setesh's hand aside, "I hope you had fun with that spirit. He was probably begging you to fuck him into submission. I did what I always do. I feed, then leave."

"Also" he continued, before his fist swelled to 5 times it's normal size, before Sliker nailed Setesh in the chest with a powerful punch, sending the other slime flying back, "Do not try and talk down to me Setesh. You have no idea who you are dealing with."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat May 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Sliker's punch blasted Setesh back unexpectedly, wrapping him around the corner post of the nearby ring. Slime-slime interactions were always unique compared to interactions with other species, they were always able to inflict normal amounts of damage on each other. Something about their physiologies counteracting each other.

"Know my name already, what a creeper"

A bit shocked, Setesh began to unpeel himself from the corner post. He hadn't expected him to react so violently, but if he wanted a fight Setesh would be happy to oblige. Setesh knelt down to grab a spare 10kg weight, and threw it Sliker. It wouldn't damage him, but most slimes found it annoying when people stuck objects inside them.

In the meantime while Sliker was reacting, Setesh ran for him head-on. Rather than forming an oversized fist, he instead formed an extra arm and punched with that at the slimes head.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 08, 2016 4:52 am

"I always make a point to know who my victims are." Sliker answered, leaning to the side so the weight flew past him, with his hand effortlessly catching the heavy object.

"Hmph, so barbaric..." he commented, when Setesh grew an extra arm to slam it into Sliker's face. The impact made a small indent in Sliker's cheek, with the latter looking unimpressed.

"If that's the extent of your stregnth, then this will take very little effort on my part." he sighed, bringing the weight racing back to impale itself in Setesh's chest with a wet shlop. With the slime distracted, he would grab Setesh by the back of the head, roughly yanking him down to knee him in the face.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 08, 2016 4:58 am

When his dual-punch did little to crater Sliker's face in, Setesh immediately responded with a hard uppercut from the opposite elbow. Just after the completion of his follow up strike, Sliker impaled his chest with the weight, making him gasp slightly at the sudden intrusion. It had little tangible effect, as Setesh sucked it in and deposited it out his back soon thereafter.

Sliker followed up with an attempt to knee him in the face, but Setesh reacted quickly enough for the knee to just graze his cheek. Now on his knees in front of the other slime, Setesh reeled back with a head butt aimed at Sliker's crotch. A low blow, yes, but he was annoyed after that fool purposely impaled him!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 08, 2016 5:17 am

The blows did little to affect Sliker's physical state. He had faced fighters far stronger than this slime, if his blows were anything to go by. The blue lips curled into a smile when the younger slime gasped, looking down at the weight he had just stabbed Setesh with. When his opponent phased the weight out of his back, Sliker smiled, "Ahhhhh, so he knows how to alter his body chemistry to phase out objects.....this may be amusing after all."

His knee had been dodged, leaving Setesh on his knees, but the younger male was not backing down, aiming a headbutt at his crotch. Sliker's entire body seemed to shift, as he leaped over Setesh, high enough to avoid the blow, and drop a nasty elbow into Setesh's exposed spine.

"Once I'm through beating you, I'm going to need to feed. Perhaps your intrusion was more fortuitous than I first believed." he smirked, light blue eyes glinting with a mixture of dominance and hunger.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 08, 2016 5:25 am

Setesh's forehead met nothing but air as he swung forward, leaving him to catch himself on his hands before he flung himself to the floor. Sliker had jumped into the air and immediately drove his elbow into Setesh's mid back, collapsing the electric blue slime boy into the floor. He groaned as he arched up and his hand shot back to the offending area, but he wasn't out of the game yet!

"I'm not anyone's meal, bro" he growled, morphing his legs together to form a wide pillar that he swung at Sliker's knees. He'd quickly somersault forward and unmesh his legs so he could stand, arms raised for a brawl.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 08, 2016 5:32 am

Sliker's legs got knocked from under him by the pillar that was Setesh's legs, but the slime simply rolled back to his feet, none the worse for wear it seemed. At Setesh's reply, Sliker's amused chuckle seemed to echo throughout the empty gym.

"That's exactly what Jack thought as well.....you know what happened to him? He was reduced to being nothing but a moaning horny mess, begging for me to feed and fuck him until he ran dry. I wonder how long it will take for you to become the same...."

Sliker thrust his arm forward, swelling the size once more to slam Setesh into the air, causing him to land neatly in the center of the ring, "A fitting area for my victory."

Sliker moved fast, his body seemeing to slither through the ropes with practiced ease, the light glinting off of his toned form and his tight black trunks showing off his ass and crotch quite nicely. He leveled his eyes at the grounded Setesh, ready for another victory.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next