by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cecilia Northman Vs. Lilly Lemon, BBQ sauce match.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Lilly Lemon, BBQ sauce match. Empty Cecilia Northman Vs. Lilly Lemon, BBQ sauce match.

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:39 am

Semi-erotic wrestling match.
Rules: Any erotic moves are allowed, and so is sexual attacks. But they can not win the match. a match can only be won by Pin fall or submission and only after one has marinated their opponent with one of the four BBQ sauce bottles in each of the corners. Until then a submission will not count and a pin fall will not be counted.
Wrestling Wear: Bikinis

Stakes: Loser has to take the winner our for a fancy steak dinner date and pay for it all no matter how much the winner orders.

Cecilia Northman Vs. Lilly Lemon, BBQ sauce match. 901461-IUS58RQ.jpg

Cecilia was standing ready in front of the curtain that blocked off the way down to the ramp and separated her from the crowd right now, she wore her blue tight fitting bikini and more than that as she had her Hardcore title belt around her waist. The silver belt that she had earned after she had beaten Sabre and kept it for quite a while now. She was well know as a rather great hardcore wrestler and just as good of a standard wrestler.

Now she was facing a girl named Lilly Lemon, and more than that she was facing her in a quite unusual match with a rather unusual stake, even more interesting than that it was a semi-erotic match which Cecilia and her opponent would be wearing bikinis. Cecilia stood there with her hands on her hips as she waited for the all clear sign from the stage crew, when it came she stepped out to a thunderous amount of cheers and whistles, cat calls and men shouting for her.

Cecilia smiled a bit as her [url=http://sadpanda.us/images/901461-IUS58RQ.jpg:3rn37881]music[/url:3rn37881] and the fans roar became even louder, Cecilia started to walk down the ramp her breasts bouncing with every step she took as she walked up to the ring, and slide in between the ropes. After which she moved up to her feet and went over towards the center of the ring. Bringing her arms up and adjusting her bikini top which earned her a lot of whistles from her fans and the men in the crowd. " Okay then Lilly, let's see what you got...and what you look like." Cecilia said with a little smirk as she would take off her belt and pull it up around her shoulder.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Lilly Lemon, BBQ sauce match. Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Lilly Lemon, BBQ sauce match.

Post by mnpinner Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:21 am

Cecilia Northman Vs. Lilly Lemon, BBQ sauce match. Re_pai10.jpg

Lilly just looked in the mirror, adjusting her bikini a bit, knowing it would most likely come off during the match anyway. "A date with the Hardcore champ? Well as long as I win the right for her to take me out.." she said with a smile to herself. This was in reality a big deal to her. She had taken on some challenging opponents already, but this was something else. She knew that although the stakes seemed like another gimmick, her own mettle would be tested.

As she walked to the entrance and heard the champ's music died down and her own music rev up, Lilly sashayed onto the stage and swayed her hips down the ramp. Just as her equally blonde and curvacious opponent had had happening, Lilly's orbs bounced as she walked. Regardless of who won, the fans were in for a treat. Lilly couldn't keep her eyes off of her opponent as she drank her up. She would saddle herself on the middle rope for a bit, giving the crowd in front of her a nice showing of her cleavage before getting into the ring fully and walking over to Cecilia herself. "Well well, I hope the champ likes paying for dinner. Though I would have thought the hardcore champ wouldn't be looking so....delicious."

Last edited by 263 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Lilly Lemon, BBQ sauce match. Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Lilly Lemon, BBQ sauce match.

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:35 am

Cecilia smile a bit at Lilly as the girl came up to the ring and slide in showing off her beauty quite a bit as she did it and it was something that caused Cecilia to raise an eyebrow, she stepped up a bit closer to Lilly as the girl stepped in to the ring so they would stand face to face with no many inches between them, in fact they stood so close that there was less than an inch between their large round orbs, nearly those massive mounds almost touching each other as Cecilia looked on at her slightly shorter opponent.

" Well I don't know about that, I don't mind it but I didn't bring my wallet, seeing as You'll be the one who'll be paying." Cecilia said as she would lick her upper lip and then look at Lilly up and down for a second. " Well I can't imagine that I would get such a luscious opponent. " Cecilia said with a teasing grin as she knew very well about Lilly's nickname. " I hope you're ready Lemon top." Cecilia said as she would take a slight step forward to push her large orbs up against Lilly's breasts and she would lean in a bit closer to Lilly. " I think I know how we should start this." Cecilia said as she would raise her hand up into the air looking to go for a test of strength, " Are you confident in yourself Lemon top ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:12 am

Lilly cracked a rather big smile as Cecilia stepped up to her, nearly making their orbs clash as they were maybe an inch apart. The lemon-scented girl licked her lips in anticipation as she awaited for the hardcore champion to talk. Lilly, paying? That was surely a laugh. Although, for intents and purposes, Cecilia was about to be the toughest opponent she had faced.

"Oh I'm not paying my Swedish queen. At least, not for the first time," she responded with a grin, "because everybody knows that once you have a taste of Lilly Lemon, you'll want more than what your gettin'." She had to admit that she needed a bit of work on her banter, but she didn't have much time to recover from that cheesy line as she felt Cecilia's orbs ram into hers. Lilly grinned as she pushed back a little bit and even leaned up to get closer to Cecilia's face. "I'm very confident in myself that I'll end up on top, but first why don't you put down that belt. I wouldn't want you getting barbeque sauce all over it when I douse you."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:30 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she heard Lilly's banter which was rather so so as she couldn't help but let out a little chuckle as the girl's little banter was quite amusing to listen to, after she pressed her breasts up against Lilly's having their large round orbs squish up against one another she would lean in a bit and say " I think you'll taste great with BBQ sauce. And I'll show you just why you will be the one paying tonight and every night forward." Cecilia said with a little smirk as she then heard what Lilly said about her confidence and her then about her belt.

" Oh I wouldn't be worried, You won't be able to cover me with anything honey." Cecilia said as she would hand over to belt towards the ref girl as she came up to them. " Now, confident or not ? " Cecilia said as she would reach both her arms up into the air as she would press her breasts up against Lilly's and even attempt and push Lilly back a bit. " Let's see how confident you are."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:53 am

Lilly only smiled as Cecilia retorted her banter. She could tell that there were levels of difference between the two of them in that department, but each word fired her up to want to prove the blonde wrong. "We'll see just how worried you are after this match is over and you're coated head to toe," she said while looking up and down with only her eyes as she licked her lips.

As Cecilia pressed her bust up against Lilly's, the shorter blonde immediately pressed hers back, never shy at such a challenge. "Oh, I'm confident..." she said as her hands rose up to lace with Cecilia's, "...confident that you'll get only a taste and nothing more!" Lilly didn't care if the bell had rung or not because the match had begun in her eyes the minute their bodies touched. She knew her height gave her a slight disadvantage, but it didn't stop her from pushing as tough as she could against the champ in both their test of strength and their slight mashing of orbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:18 am

Cecilia eyed Lilly for a few seconds as she watched the girl press herself up against the Hardcore Queen in the same way that Cecilia had done to Lilly, which forced their breasts to mash up into a bit of a struggle between the two of them, something that got the crowd to scream and cheer quite a bit as they watched the two really sexy blond beauties, with the taller Hardcore Queen looking down on Lilly in more ways than one and simply smirked at the girl's comments.

" You are such a cute little thing." Cecilia said with a bit of a joking and demeaning tone to Lilly as she watched the blond girl move her hands up and entwine their fingers together. As soon as that was done she got a feel of Lilly's strength as the girl began to push against her which made their breasts smash together even more. With that though Cecilia would start to push back and did so in an attempt to not just hold her ground but to try and push more and more to try and bring Lilly down onto her knees with her strength.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue May 21, 2013 4:02 pm

The smaller blond had a fire in her eyes unlike any other moment she had had for a long time. Lilly's fire was only fueled further as the Hardcore Queen began to talk down to her. As their fingers laced and the test of strength began, the lemon-scented Lilly pushed Cecilia with all of her might.

Of course, motivated strength can only go so far in combatting raw strength, and the two blonds were far from being evenly matched in that respect. Lilly was determined not to let her legs give from underneath her, but she could feel her feet slipping. Her teeth were grinding as she tried to keep her footing, but would her efforts be enough?

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 30, 2013 4:43 am

Cecilia could feel how Lilly was trying her best and she felt how the shorter blond was fighting tooth and nail to keep her ground against the mighty hardcore Queen, but the fact of the matter seemed to be that Cecilia was quite a bit stronger than the girl, as such she was able to push back a little bit for now, but after a few moments the Hardcore Queen would soon let out a little chuckle before she would then try and pour quite a great deal of her strength to try and push the lovely luscious Lilly lemon down onto her knees with sheer force.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 am

Lilly had her eyes locked on Cecilia as she poured every bit of strength she had to hold her own against the Hardcore Queen. She had thought Cecilia was doing the same; so when she felt her footing starting to falter, she didn't take it too hard. However, she soon felt her blonde opponent crank up the pressure quite a few notches. "Ahh!!" elicited a frustrated Lilly as she dropped to one knee, now trying to push up to no avail. "Damn it!!!" she shouted as the blonde knew that she had been beaten by a better in this initial test of strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next