Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Anesthesia vs. Deathbird ~A nightingale versus a baby bird~

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Anesthesia vs. Deathbird ~A nightingale versus a baby bird~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Anesthesia vs. Deathbird ~A nightingale versus a baby bird~

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:47 am

Anesthesia turned back to Deathbird, letting out a long, drawn out sigh, shaking her head at the girl. "Oh little baby bird, don't you know it's best not to talk down to those who are better than you?" She tsked, stepping slowly towards the fallen girl, one long, stocking-clad leg in front of another. "Perhaps I've got to beat some sense into you..."

When she neared the girl, Anesthesia leaned down, taking a handful of her hair in one hand. She gave a sharp jerk, trying to pull Deathbird back up to her feet. Then, she would try to drag the girl over towards a corner, and toss her up against it.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Anesthesia vs. Deathbird ~A nightingale versus a baby bird~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Anesthesia vs. Deathbird ~A nightingale versus a baby bird~

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:52 am

Deathbird cringed in pain as she was lifted up by her hair. She grabbed Anesthesia's wrists to try an make her let go, but she was immediately thrown to the turnbuckle. She would smirk though while running as she would perform a running kick flip off the turnbuckle and land onto the mat perfectly. This should show her opponent that she's not one to be pushed around either.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:01 am

Anesthesia had planned on coming in closer as she threw Deathbird towards the corner, but when the girl pulled off her flip, she had to stop and stare for a moment. Her bemused smirk soon crossed her face again, and once more she would call out to the dark-dressed girl.

"Really, little bird? You know you don't have to show off to me, it's not going to change what I'm going to do to you."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:09 am

Deathbird Wluld be unamused over Anesthesia's response. "Still stubborn as always. That's you alright, but it won't change the fact that I can hang with someone like you." Cracking her neck from side to side, she would then charge and attempt a haymaker punch. This was one of Deathbird's strongest attacks though slow.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:13 am

Anesthesia was still feeling extremely fresh and full of energy. So, when Deathbird's big, heavy punch came towards her, as slow as it was, the nurse was prepared. Her arms shot up, catching Deathbird's arm tightly in her grasp. She flashed the girl a cruel grin, then would start to twist her arm around, one good, solid time, before delivering a swift elbow with one arm into the elbow joint of Deathbird's own arm.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Deathbird hissed and cringed in pain as Anesthesia caught her arm and began to twist it. She would try to pull her arm away, but the nurse was quick and devious to give a swift elbow to her grabbed elbow joint. "AUGH!" she cried out at the first feel of impact on her elbow. Now feeling infuriated, Deathbird would attempt to pull Anesthesia to her and give her a massive headbutt before a big stomp on her foot. If this worked, she would also try to throw her over her shoulder.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Once her elbow made contact with Deathbird's own, driving against it, Anesthesia let go of her arm, giving her a light shove away. She let out a laugh, almost like a cackle, as she slid back away from the girl, putting a bit of distance between them so that Deathbird couldn't grab at her or pull her in for her attacks.

"I'll be nice, little baby bird," she called towards her, her voice taking on a dark tone again. "Give it up now, and I'll go easy on you..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:26 am

Deathbird took her arm back and rubbed it to relieve it from the pain as she backed off from Anesthesia. As she heard the nurse's dark taunting, she could only smirk and reply, "Why go easy on me? Don't you see I'm an adult now?" After rubbing her arm just a little more, she would roll that shoulder to relax before getting back in her stance and inching towards her opponent.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:57 am

The dark-skinned nurse stifled another laugh at Deathbird's declaration, stepping after her as she backed away. "An adult? You? Big words from such a little baby bird. Perhaps I should go easy on you. After all, I wouldn't want to ruin such an adorable litle bird's career right when it's just getting started" She purred at Deathbird, trying to stay fairly closely to the girl. While she spoke her words towards her, she made a small, subtle gesture with one of her hands, one that was noticed by one of her assistants outside the ring. Upon seeing it, the assistant handed the briefcase she was carrying to the other assistant of Anesthesia, and then would go to slip under the ropes, trying to slide silently into the ring. She slowly climbed to her feet, trying to stay behind Deathbird so that the girl wouldn't see or hear her, hoping the nurse's words kept her distracted.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:37 am

Deathbird would still smirk as Anesthesia continued to taunt her. "Still not wanting to back down. That's the Anesthesia that I know." She would keep her eyes as they were still having their conversation. Her ears perked though when she heard a little twanging sound at the ropes. "You know, Anesthesia, I'm beginning to enjoy this match. I'm living a dream to fight alongside my idol. I only hope there's not too many-" As she stopped speaking for a moment, Deathbird would quickly turn around and attempt a haymaker punch at the assistant who was behind her. "...interruptions."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next