by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland Empty Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:55 pm

Verbal Submission Match
Victory by Making Opponent say she Submits.

"Finally, a good competitive match..done with this sex filled ridiculousless.."

Standing in front of the mirror in the locker rooms, Heather Sunderland was getting ready for her upcoming match against Rei Tomizawa. A verbal submission match, something that should, in Heather's mind, be quite the rough match. In a match with only that one stipulation, it was anything goes. There were no restrictions on what the wrestlers could do, and that was just the way Heather liked it. She would slip on her long dark purple coat over her black bikini top and black baggy pants, stepping out into the hallways after.

As she made her way to the curtain area, she would nod her head at the crew members, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArhDjvYSSTk:rnz1rwhv]Her Theme[/url:rnz1rwhv] beginning to play over the speakers, the arena bathed in a dark blue light. She would step out onto the stage area, met with quite a loud applause, making her grin as she was surrounded by the green laser lights that shot out from the entrance. Stepping down the ramp, she would make her way down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope.

Standing up, Heather would make her way to the opposite end of the ring, leaning back on the ropes as she watched the entrance for the arrival of her opponent for the night.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland Empty Re: Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:51 am

As Heather's music faded, the lights were cut as Rei's entrance song ([url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kv3mMK7EP8:2y84s6w5]"God Knows"- Haruhi Suzumiya[/url:2y84s6w5]) came blaring out of the stadium speakers. The lights would suddenly focus on the ring entrance but, as Rei's music played but, Rei wasn't there... The crowd's cheers were suddenly changed into whispers and murmurs.'Where's Rei?' one murmured. 'Perhaps Rei's planing some special entrance?' another suggested. However, there concerns and ramblings came to an end as Rei did make her appearance to the stage.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" Rei repeated frantically as she hoped down the ramp with one leg as her other was in the air trying to put her foot into her red shoe. As she hopped down the ramp, she tripped and rolled down the ramp in a fantastic fall.

"I'm okay!" Rei said as she gae the thumbs up as she clambered her way into the ring. At this point much to Rei's embarrassment, the crowd was in a state of uncontrollable laughter. Rei scratched the back of her head as she went to her corner.

"Sorry about that..." Rei said looking across the ring at Heather.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:54 am

Heather would tap her foot impatiently as she awaited the arrival of her opponent. The girl's music was playing but no one was stepping out. She would go over to the ref girl, putting her hands out in frustration. "What is this?? What's going on?" Heather would yell out, clearly angered by having to wait before finally Rei would show up.

Heather would turn to the ramp, seeing the girl frantically running down, apologizing on her way there, still putting on the rest of her attire. Soon the girl would trip, falling flat and rolling the rest of the way down to the ring. Heather would cover her mouth with her hand, trying her best not to burst out laughing at the sight as she held her stomach.

Soon the girl would enter the ring, apologizing straight to Heather, who would wave it off. "It's fine. I was mad at first but....that's quite the show you put on there"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:32 am

Rei blushed a tthat comment but, soon gave a thumbs up and a wink, "I've always been a bit of a showman... ergh... show girl!"

The girl looked at her opponent, recognizing her immediately it was Heather Sunderland. She then flashed a wicked grin and pointed at her with her index finger in a Code Geass like fashion as she did it so theatrically. "But, the best show is about to begin!" Rei said pointing at her foe. "Prepare yourself Heather Sunderland for you have met your match and her name is Rei... Rei Tomizawa!"

The purple haired girl would then point at herself with her thumb but, more precisely to her own chest. She would then blink and would whisper to Heather silently, "In case you didn't get the memo... that's me!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:45 am

"Ah...heh..You're something else that's for sure." Heather would say, almost not knowing what to say or how to act in front of the girl. She had quite the unique attitude about her, and it was quite amusing.

Heather would curl her brow a bit as Rei would point at her dramatically, yelling out her little declaration of how the match would go. It was such an anime styled exclamation, and Heather was doing her best to keep a straight face as she placed her hands on her hips. It was then that she would hear Rei whisper to her to add onto her declaration, causing Heather to just about burst out in laughter, able to pull herself together and stop herself from doing so at the last second.

She would straighten herself out, putting a serious expression on her face as she decided to play along a little. "Oh? Met my match? I think you underestimate me Rei Tomizawa! You are now going up against the one and only number one contender for the Friction Championship! Are YOU prepared enough for this?" She would let out, a slight smile curling up on the very end of her lips.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:58 am

Rei paused as she looked at her opponent with an odd smile as she looked at Rei very seriously.

"I don't care if you were the champion herself." Rei proclaimed pointing at herself with her thumb, eyes wide with enthusiasm. "In a verbal submission match, I can never lose. You may break my bones and you may put, me to sleep but, I have a weapon stronger than anything you have in your arsenal. The one thing that will defeat even the toughest of foes. My heart! Heather I will beat you with my heart! By the end of this match, you'll know you lost not because your skills were inadequate but, because I had more heart then you and more heart then anyone else in Friction."

Rei then got into a grappling stance, her eyes forward at her opponent as she awaited the bell and to her it tolled the beginning of the match and Heather's defeat.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:11 am

"Hmmmm?" Heather would let out as Rei said she wouldn't care if she was the champion herself. In the back of her mind she really wondered that, but what Rei said next was definitely something else.

Hearing the girl's little anime-like heroic monologue, Heather would smirk a little. The girl seemed quite serious about what she was saying, and Heather figured she would continue to have a little fun. Going along with it, Heather would let out a loud exaggerated laugh, shaking her head as she would cross her arms under her breasts. "Heart!? Ridiculous. You're heart won't do you any good here. You clearly have no idea who you stepped in the ring against this time! Simply having heart won't be enough to take me down Rei. I'll outdo you in every area possibly tonight. When you're lying on the mat, begging me to stop, crying out your submission, I'll look back and remind you of this little speech you gave me about your heart!" Heather would let out, putting quite the evil looking grin on her face.

As Rei got into her grappling stance, Heather would get her arms up as well. The bell would finally ring, signalling the beginning of the match as Heather would start to approach the girl, signalling for a lockup.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:02 am

Rei grinned hearing her opponent's retort, she made her way to the center of the ring wasting no time as the bell rang. The Cosplay fighter smiled, she wanted to prove Heather wrong no matter the cost. Although she believed having a lot of heart was her best attribute, it wasn't her only one. It was good to have those attributes hidden from Heather at this time. Oh boy, did she want to make Heather eat her words as she felt a shiver run down her spine. She was about to burst of how excited she was for this match up, her heart throbbed. As Rei locked up with Heather she would respond to her opponent's statement with a grin.

"Good... I wouldn't have it any other way! It'll just be that much more satisfying after I beat you." Rei would say as she would stand her ground for now and then suddenly try and push with all the strength she had trying to shove Heather back to her corner.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:23 am

Heather would watch on as it seemed that Rei was getting quite determined. The girl's expression was showing that fact and Heather was slightly regretting getting caught up in the moment and saying what she did. She half wanted to tell the girl she was just playing around, but she couldn't go back on it now. With the fire seemingly lit under Rei, Heather knew this was going to be quite the match. She was fine with that, that was just what she needed after the recent string of sensual matches she was thrown into.

As they got into the lockup, Heather would hear Rei's words. "Hmph..that won't be happening." She would say in response, though as the girl began to push her, she would grit her teeth, finding that the girl, as usual, was overpowering her, soon finding herself pressed up against the corner. She would try her best to push the girl away, knowing she was in a troublesome position.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:42 am

"OH reallllly?" Rei would say after she would manage to push Heather against the turnbuckle, she would then drive her knee into Heather's stomach. "You sure about that?" Rei would ask as she would try and thrust her other knee into her stomach trying to make the other woman to double over. If she did, Rei would grab her chin with her fingers forcing her to look at her as she would suddenly get very close and attempt to get her arms under her opponent's armpits so she could squeeze Heather in a bear hug as she discovered that she could use her strength to bully Heather around with for now. She then wondered, if she wasn't very strong, what was it that made her the #1 contender, it puzzled how she became to be in that position with the strength she possessed.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next