by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland - Page 4 Empty Re: Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:30 am

As Heather kept pulling back in the submission, putting all the pressure she could on the double hold, she was doing all she could to make the girl say that she gave up. She kept pulling back in bursts, thinking it was only a matter of time. Though through the girl's incredible will, she was able to make her way to the ropes, putting her hand on it before simply passing out afterwards. "Wh....No way..." Heather would let out as she realized what just happened.

She would release the hold, letting the girl lie flat on her front as she was, standing up over her. "Damnit..so she passes out instead of just giving up..ridiculous.." Heather would let out, looking around, trying to think of what she could do. Shaking her head, she would sit down in the middle of the ring, cooling herself off as she thought. ".........alright.." Heather would let out. She's watched enough wrestling to try out a new hold, one that's quite simple to pull off.

Standing up, she would grab Rei's legs and drag her to the center of the ring, turning her around. She would then walk over to her head, standing above it and grabbing her legs,pulling them both up. From there she would nudge the girl's head with her foot, a little roughly, trying to wake her up. The second that rei did, Heather would pull her legs back more, bending her body before leaping up, making it so she would land both her legs on the back of Rei's, putting herself in a sitting position and pinning her legs down onto the mat in a very uncomfortable matchbook-like position, holding her ankles in place. as well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland - Page 4 Empty Re: Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:48 am

Rei groaned as Heather nudged her awake, the green eyed girl began to stir as she groaned as she had a rude awakening. Opening her eyes, she found that she was being folded in half as legs were held down by Heather's legs as she found herself in an odd variation of the matchbook pin. Stirring herself awake, Rei shook out of it and blinked and blushed up at her opponent finding herself in a very bad position! Rei instantly began to struggle but, the pin was very secure and had over exerted herself after that feat of endurance she pulled off. Rei growled in frustration as she was unable to kick out of Heather's pin as she looked up at her with her teeth clenched and her cheeks red.

"Raahahhhh!" Rei tried to kick out again but, failed as she looked up at Heather. The girl ould have put her in any submission, put her in any position, beat her to a pulp but, instead put her into a pin... in a submission only match.

"Mhh... Get off of me!" Rei growled but, as she said"me" it turned into a whimper.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:54 am

"Heh..uncomfortable isn't it? I couuuuld keep you here forever, and I assure you you'll be begging me to let you go. It's just going to start getting worse and worse on your body." Heather would let out, grinning widely. She knew the girl probably wasn't in any real pain or anything, but the position was made for more discomfort than anything else, other than pinning if that was allowed.

"But aaah you know? That really takes way too long and I want the win I should have gotten from making you pass out just then. So here's what I'm gonna do." Heather would let out, reaching up and planting her hand on the girl's crotch, grinning wide down at her. "I don't usually do things like this, but this might be the only way to get you to submit to me. I'll give you one more chance, give up now." Heather would say before pressing the tips of her fingers hard into the girl's sex, pressing the material of the girl's shorts and panties into it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:17 am

The girl tried wriggling free as her opponent spoke but, with no success as she looked up only to find her opponent's hand planted her hand against her ctotch.

"Y-you w-wouldn't dare!" Rei cried as she looked up in Heather in disbelief. "You wouldn't!"

She then let out a groan as Heather drove her fingers against her crotch, her eyes widened as she whimpered as she moved her hips to try and escape. Rei's face went red as her chest went up and down in anger. The girl was upset by how Heather was going ti humiliate her like this. She wasn't that angry that she was teasing her sex, she was even madder because she was getting the better of her! Rei just couldn't take that! The purple haired girl tried to bite it back but, she le t out a loud moan and began to whimper.

"Please.... stop this..." Rei whimpered as she was at Heather's mercy.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:23 am

Heather couldn't help but feel a little bad for what she was doing to Rei. She knew just how she was feeling right now, having gone through similar things before, and she knew how much it sucked, how much she hated it herself. However, she was going to do whatever it took to beat this girl, and if this was the way then it was what she was going to do.

"..It's pretty simple Rei. All you have to do is give up. Simple as that. You do that, I'll stop. I promise." Heather would say before the grin would come back onto her face as she would continue. She was telling the truth in her words, but there was a bit in her that was loving the girl whimpering for mercy.

She would go to continue, reaching down a bit to undo whatever was holding her shorts together. A button, a zipper, whatever it was. From there, she would slide the girl's shorts up a bit and do the same as she did before, press her fingers hard into the girl's sex, this time with only her panties in the way. "What do you say? Come on, give up!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:34 am

Rei panted as Heather began to undo her pants, she was helpless as her opponent pulled down her pants. "Ah!" The girl groaned as Heather began pushing at her own sex causing her to squirm. The girl contemplated Heather's offer but, the girl just couldn't accept it. Rei may not be the brightest bulb in the room but, she meant what she said and said what she meant. The purple haired girl was ready to fight her, she's been raped by Megumi far worse than this. However, she wasn't used to it in the crowd, it embarrassed her.However, Rei could endure it. She would sooner give Heather hell before she gave her the satisfaction of hearing her submit.

"Rei Tomizawa only submits to one girl.... and you aren't her..." Rei would respond as she looked up at Heather.

The girl began to have spasms through her body as only the thin layer of her red sport panties protected her. The girl then turned her head to the side and embraced herself for the worst as she shut her eyes tightly.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:39 am

Heather was sure that after that Rei would definitely give up. She really didn't want to take it any further than what she had, and she was sure that Rei didn't want to either in front of all these people. However, what Rei ended up saying instead took Heather by quite the surprise. "..What?? Are you serious.." Heather would say, letting out a long sigh as she shook her head, grabbing at the girl's panties and pulling those down her legs as well. Heather would blush a little at the sight and what she was doing, but she would look down at Rei, glaring at her.

"Don't say I didn't let give you a chance to get out." Heather would let out, spanking Rei's ass hard before she would shove two of her fingers into the girl's sex, starting to probe her, moving her fingers around inside her to really get her going.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:05 am

Rei let out a yelp as Heather slapped her ass. This was embarrassing, she was literally and figuratively getting spanked by Heather in this match but, that wasn't the worst part. The girl let out a gasp as she felt Heather's fingers enter her, Rei shook her head as she could see Heather defiling her in front of the entire crowd as she was helpless to stop it from occurring. Rei held her breath but, she still made a grunt every now and then as she just couldn't stop it from coming out. She didn't dare give Heather the satisfaction to hear her moan.

"Ughh..." Rei shut her eyes tighter and bit her lip as her cheeks reddened as a wet came from her brow as she tried to repress herself from cumming either. However, Heather would find Rei was already nice and wet. She got a little excited earlier when they were fighting and the rubbing didn't help things for her either.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:27 am

"Hmph..look at you. In front of all these people in this position. It's humiliating isn't it." Heather would say, that wicked grin back on her face as she would continue pumping her fingers in and out of Rei's sex, fingering her more intensely as she held her in place. She could feel how wet the girl already was, making it easier for her to do all this as she shook her head and let out a sigh.

"All you have to do is give up. Give up and this will all be over. Is it REALLY that bad to lose to me?" Heather would say, continuing her pumping as she would use the pointer tip on her other hand to tease at the girl's clit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:59 am

"Rei's groans and moans were all muffled as Heather held nothing back as she planned to humiliate her but as the girl pounded away at her sex. Rei's moans became louder and louder as her opponent's taunts got to her as she let out a scream the entire stadium could here as Heather pinched her clit. The purple haired girl bit her bottom lip as she would try and supress a second cry as she failed. Rei couldn't help but, enjoy the fact she was being humiliated a secret turn on of hers.

"I...I.... " Rei said in between pants as Heather would have her way with her. "It's that bad.... I'd rather lose to a real wrestler like Megumi than a stepping stone like you!"

Rei winced as she wanted Heather to get angry, if she couldn't fight back with her physically, she'd settle on verbal attacks. Rei had actually seen the match live and saw every moment of what had happened and was trying to use that to her advantage.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next