Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE) - Page 11 Empty Re: Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko

Post by Yatori Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:01 pm

"I was just wondering," Haruka admitted. "I joined AFW because it would help in my idol career. I've always thought of myself as an idol first and a wrestler second.

"But I've been having doubts recently. I've become stronger since joining AFW. I've made a lot of friends here. I like it here. So I'm confused over what I really want to be. Idol, or wrestler?

"You, though, are a really dedicated wrestler. I want to know what your feelings are on this matter. Maybe you can help me decide my own path..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE) - Page 11 Empty Re: Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Haruko looked at her and thought for a moment." The only advice I can give you is to think long and hard about it, then decide for yourself. I"m sorry, but that's the only advice I can really give." She said.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Haruka nodded thoughtfully. "You're right, Haruko-chan. I guess I'll figure it out one day." She smiled at her friend. "Thank you very much for your advice."

She then closed her eyes to rest better. In a few more minutes, she would be ready to get up again.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Haruko nodded slowly, before trying to stand back up again, having caught most of her breath. "But.. to answer the other part of your question.. I have four brothers I need to care for, and this place provides a nice enough paycheck to keep them all well fed and clothed." She explained.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Haruka opened her eyes again at that. She regarded Haruko with admiration. "Oh," she murmured. "That's very admirable, Haruko-chan.

"I have a younger brother, too. He likes to tease me, and I get annoyed of him sometimes. But we get along all right. I know he's wishing me the best, though-" Haruka blushed. "-I wonder what he and my mother and my grandfather think about what's happened to me in AFW..."

She remembered, all too well, the humiliating end to her shot at Lil Luci Lollipop's belt. They must think I'm a bad girl... Now she was depressed and tired.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Haruko nods a little. "They're the only family I have.." She replied, then tilted her head curiously when Haruka started to look sad. "Hey hey.. what's the matter?" She asked.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:27 am

Haruka only managed "I... I..." before breaking into sobs. She covered her tearful face with her hands. " I'm ashamed of being a wrestler... I'm ashamed of myself!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:46 am

"Hey hey hey!!" She chided, running over to her, and hugged her without thinking. "Why are you saying those things to yourself, Haruka?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:13 am

Haruka sobbed into Haruko's shoulder. "I shamed myself!" she wept. "I did perverted things on live TV! And I liked it! I shamed my family and my friends and myself! I can't face my family anymore, ever!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:56 am

"O...oh..." She said, sounding a little surprised, but she still strived to console her. "Why do you think you've shamed them? You had a shot at the title. That's more than I can say for myself. You also came close to winning, didn't you? ... Want to know something a friend of mine told me?

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE) - Page 11 Empty Re: Reunion-Rematch: Haruka & Haruko (COMPLETE)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next