by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 5:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno)

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno) - Page 5 Empty Re: Just a little Pickup (For Cirno)

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Megumi frowned when Karina asked for a virgin drink. "No Karina, we're not going with weak stuff tonight!" she said. She turned back to Satomi. "Karina wants a regular strawberry daiquiri. Also, use that rum you got from the Caribbean, the authentic one." Satomi nodded. "I'll give Heather-San a Cosmo, it's sweet and not strong at all. You won't even taste the alcohol! And Megumi, the usual?" Megumi nodded, sitting back as Satomi left to mix the drinks.

"You don't owe me anything Karina. I'm buying you drinks because I want you to be happy," Megumi said, "We're friends. I don't know why you left and I don't really care, but now that you're back we should celebrate."

"Plus, Heather just had a big match! That's something worth celebrating too," Megumi said, "Win or lose, the fact that you got to this point in your career is something worth celebrating. You'll be champ one day Heather."

Satomi then came back with the drinks. "Here you go!" Satomi said, handing Karina a milky pink drink with lemon slices on the rim. "And for you," she said as she handed Heather the cosmopolitan in an elegant martini glass. "And for Megumi," she put a fat glass with brandy filled halfway in front of Megumi. "Enjoy!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno) - Page 5 Empty Re: Just a little Pickup (For Cirno)

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Heather would watch as Megumi would pretty much decide what Karina was drinking, changing her order before ordering a drink for her as well. Heather would simply nod, trusting Satomi's choice for her. She would let out a little sigh, listening to Karina and Megumi talk with eachother before Megumi would talk of her match.

"Wh..n-noo we don't have to celebrate about that..just..enjoy yourselves just for the reason to have fun." She would let out leaning against the table a bit as she would await Satomi to come back with their drinks.

As the girl did just that, Heather would see her drink in quite the nice glass, causing her to stare at it a couple seconds before picking it up. "Well...here goes..." She would say, slowly bringing the glass to her lips and taking a small sip, taking in the taste as she would blush just from the thought. "Aahh..it's ..good!"

Last edited by 1905 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:22 pm

When Megumi told her that she wasn't going to be getting anything light tonight, she started to blink out of confusion, then listening to Megumi ordering from her, she wondered just what this rum she mentioned was.. She wanted to ask, but then Megumi continued and started to blush faintly. " Tch.. Had I stayed and not dealt with stuff, I would've scared you away and you know.. You're... " She started to look away, her blush getting darker as she started to get all tsundere against Megumi. " Pretty.. Important to me.. "

She then looked at the incoming Satomi, taking the glass and giving the waitress a nod as a thank you, then placed the glass on the counter, looked at it and after examining it, would look back up at Megumi and Heather. " I suppose one drink wouldn't kill me.. " She would then take the glass back in her hand and brought it so her lips, taking a small sip from it. After a few seconds though of tasting it, she started to shiver slightly. " ..Nice. " Was the first thing she said, placing it back upon the counter. " Maybe two drinks.. Won't be so Bad.. " She brought the glass back up and gave Heather a nod, as if making a toast, though before any word came out of Karina, she took a longer sip, shivering again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:07 pm

"It is good, isn't it?" Megumi said, "That's why you two need to be open to trying new things. Drinking is pretty nice! " She lifted her glass and took a sip of the brandy, liking the strong musky flavor of the wine. "Satomi does a good job of keeping this place running. She's on the Friction roster too you know. I'd say she's even busier than I am. Her job is a lot more demanding."

She took another sip of the brandy. "Where are you two staying now?" Megumi asked, "I heard you moved out Heather. And Karina... Well I never did know where you stayed."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 pm

"Heh..I-it's good but I..couldn't see me doing this very much.." Heather would let out, shaking her head as she used to be completely against drinking in the slightest, still a little feeling that way, but she was enjoying her time with Megumi and Karina. "She does well. She admires the right people too. I'd like to take her on one day if that's the case." Heather would say with a smile on her face, taking another sip of the drink, staring at it as she did. "Can't have more than one..This is fine." Heather would think to herself, reassuring herself in her mind before she would hear Megumi's next words.

"Oh, yeah I moved out. Used to live near the Tension area and all that, but I moved in with Cecilia recently actually.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:34 pm

While the two were busy chatting, Karina gently licked the rim of the glass, tasting more of her drink from it. She had to admit that this tasted really good, almost addicting. She took another sip while she listened, Megumi then reminded her of what she had to do some time ago. " Oh.. Right! " She would say rather strange, almost cheerfully. She took another quick sip before she answered Megumi. " Well, I actually lived in an apartment but left it some time ago.. So at the moment I am staying in a motel until I can get the apartment back. " She would place the glass back on the counter and rests against it, almost hugging the glass against her.

" Man, that friend of yours is great at this! I want more! " Having a bit of a louder tone while she eye'd her already half empty drink. She placed it back in front of her and looked over at Heather. " Is she your new lesbian friend? Two girl's ain't going behave in the same house if they go to the AFW! " Karina was rather bold to say such a thing, but it was very straight forward, and truthful.

Last edited by 131 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:29 pm

"Hah! Admires the right people eh? Way to pump up your own ego Heather," Megumi said, laughing with and at Heather. "She's not exactly skilled enough to take you on I think. She's not much of a fighter, and she prefers just working here. But since AFW owns this property, she has to be a part of the roster and cater to VIPs as part of her contract. It's sad really."

Satomi came by again after dealing with customers at the other end of the bar. "It's not as bad as you make it sound Megumi-San," she said, "There's extra money in the catering, and I can hold my own in the ring, thank you very much!" She pouted for a second, then turned to Heather. "If you would face me in the ring, I would love to have the chance! I'll try my best to keep up with you Heather-San!"

Seeing as their drinks were already close to emptying, Satomi quickly set down another round without even asking. Megumi said she wanted to keep the alcohol flowing until she stopped, so Satomi obliged. She quickly stepped away before they could push the drinks back on her.

"Karina-chan, are you ok?" Megumi asked. karina was talking louder than normal, and saying some weird stuff, "If you really want to know, I did drag Heather backstage after our match and have my way with her. But that was more of a friendly gesture. She's totally lesbians with Cecilia Northman though." She grinned as she turned back to Heather. "You're living with her now? How's that going? Heck, what are you going to do when you get home and Cecilia's there?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 pm

"Heh well you know." Heather would let out, grinning before she would talk more about Satomi, causing her to shrug her shoulders. "Really, I dunno I'd still like to see what she's made of. Being one of your friends and in AFW, I'm sure she can't be all that bad." She would say before Satomi would come back, saying what she did.

Heather would look over at her, nodding her head, taking another sip of her drink. "Yeaah I don't see why not. I'm always up for facing as many people as I can. I'm sure it would be interesting." Heather would let out before the girl would set down another round of drinks, causing Heather to stare at the second drink near the one she already had, blinking a few times before looking back up at Satomi. "H-hey hold on I--" She would go to refuse, but would see the girl was already walking away, causing her to let out a sigh.

Soon though, she would look over at Karina as she started talking, causing Heather to tilt her head at how she was acting before she would say what she did about her staying at Cecilia's. Heather would blush deep and shake her head, waving her hands about it as well. "H-h-hold on i-it isn't like that!" Heather would let out before Megumi would interject.

She would hear her talk about what they did after their match, causing her to let out a little surprised sound, her blush getting even deeper as her eyes would widen. "M-Megumi!! Y-you didn't have to tell her about that! A-and I-I'm telling you that's not how it is!" Heather would let out, getting incredibly embarrassed before she heard Megumi's question. "A-aahh..th-there's no hard feelings towards her we're still good friends. I-I'm just glad she let me stay with her."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Though Karina used to be extremely embarrassed about certain erotic things, after taking a long sip from her first drink to empty it, she was all ready to go again. " Oooh relax Heather! " She said cheerfully, giving her a happy grin as she swiped the second glass closer to her. " Megumi did the exact same thing after I kicked her ass! But she did it when I was still young and inexperienced, while we were recovering in the medical facility no less! " She then inched closer to Megumi to lean against her. " It's why she's my favorite! And one day I'll capture this crimson warrior for myself! " She snickered, then looked past Megumi to gaze at Heather.

" Cecilia seems like a good person, I'm sure you two will have plenty of sex! " She wanted to say fun but that totally came out wrong and she was even oblivious to it. Karina should have probably mentioned beforehand that she has a very low resistance towards alcohol and that virgin drinks was the way to go for her. She then started to rest back on her own stool and tapped at the second glass that now stood before her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:23 am

"Well you might not mind, but she might come and claim you as her property," Megumi said, slowly leaning forward and putting her hand around Cecilia's head, pulling her in close to whisper in her ear, "Just like I did!" She pulled away, giggling. If anything, Heather's reaction to that would be priceless. Megumi loved teasing the more straight-laced girl. Plus the idea of Heather doing those kinds of things interested Megumi quite a bit.

Karina was getting more and more relaxed it seemed, as she blurted out words. Megumi looked and saw how she finished her drink and was already getting messy. Karina was such a lightweight? Megumi couldn't believe it. But it was funny, in a way. She leaned back and grabbed Karina, pulling her in close.

"I'm not sure that you won that match," Megumi said, "Either way, I got my revenge. I do recall beating you several times, again and again, while you lay on your back moaning..." She licked her lips. "Maybe you should tell Heather how that happened?" She patted Karina on the back as she downed her brandy.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next