Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno)

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno) - Page 4 Empty Re: Just a little Pickup (For Cirno)

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:44 am

Karina wasn't sure what to say, she had heard what she did when she was drunk, and it wasn't something she liked to happen again, though if Megumi said she was going to take care of everything. " I doubt you can keep me in line when I'm drunk.. But fine, all in the name of fun I suppose. " She then looked at her own clothes, which was still her attire. She should be getting herself dressed properly as well. " Well, I guess I can't say no now.. " She give Heather a nod and headed for her own locker a few rows from Heather.

She oped it and pulled out all the clothing she usually wore outside of the AFW and placed it all on the bench behind her. She carefully removed the bandages from her chest, throwing it all into the bin since she wasn't planning on using it anymore and then removed her kimono. After working herself down to only standing in her black panties, she grabbed her casual clothing. She put her black halter top on, then her black denim pants. She took a seat on the bench to pull her combat boots upon each foot and lace it, then following with her white summer jacket to match it all up. She rose back up and closed her locker, straightening all of her clothes.

After she was done and making sure she had everything set, she went back towards Heather to meet up with her and wait for Megumi to pick them up. " Erm. This is KINDA my first time.. You know, going out for a drink with others? Will this do? Nothing fancy right? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno) - Page 4 Empty Re: Just a little Pickup (For Cirno)

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:25 am

Megumi saw Karina emerging from the locker room, dressed in a much different outfit than she usually wore. She put her phone away, turning and looking up and down, smiling at the sudden change. It was nice to see what the girls wore outside of the ring. It always made her wonder what the girls of AFW were like outside of the ring. Lots of them were obsessive about their jobs, but that wasn't healthy. It was curiosity Megumi was getting whetted.

"My friend said it's alright if we go tonight, it's not too busy and she can entertain us," Megumi said to Karina, "You're looking good! It's nice to see you in something other than that kimono. Heck, the girls here are always dressed in costume. I never see what regular people wear around here."

She leaned back against the wall. "Now it's just Heather," Megumi said, "I hope she's not too embarrassed. It would suck if she chickened out and didn't come."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:44 am

"Heh.." Heather would let out as she would nod back at Karina. She would watch as Megumi would leave the locker room to call her friend before she would let out a little sigh, stretching herself out a bit. She would turn to look at Karina who was already changing, seeing her strip down to just her black panties.

"A-ah!?" Heather would let out, going to say something before she would shake her head, stopping herself. She was blushing deep from the girl changing in front of her, but it was a locker room, there was no reason for Karina no to change right there, so she would stop herself from saying anything. Heather would clear her throat a bit, fishing through her locker as she would pull out the white bikini top. She would stare at it before shaking her head, stuffing it back in.

As Karina finished changing, going over to Megumi, Heather would remove her bikini top, pulling out her black lacy bra, fastening it on, reaching into her locker and pulling out her white ruffled tube-top like shirt that she would wear underneath the rest of her casual clothes. She figured it would be enough here, slipping it on and stuffing the bottom into her black baggy dress pants, nodding to herself before she would step out of the locker room to where Karina and Megumi were.

"..A-alright, I'm ready."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:39 pm

" Tch. " Was the first thing she said, like usual, she didn't really like being complimented by that, especially by Megumi despite having not seen her for a long time, though she wondered about something. " Entertain us..? Just want kind of bar is it? " She would find the nearest wall to lean against as they waited for Heather. She wondered what was going to happen tonight if she was going to drink, she was still against drinking alcohol, so if there are more delicious drinks there she would probably choose those.

When Megumi continued about the costume wearing outside, she had to admit that she did that with her old kimono, though that was partially because it was also her band outfit. " Erm, well, basically my first kimono you seen me in, was the one I always wore when I was in a music band, so basically it wasn't my attire, I just found it perfect to fight with. " She then tilted her head to the door when Heather stepped in, giving her a nod, pushing off the wall, ready to leave. Still, she wondered what was going to happen, but she figured just forgetting about the worrying and just having some fun with these two, would be alot better.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:45 am

Megumi saw Heather coming out, raising an eyebrow when she saw what she was wearing. "You should dress like this more often Heather," Megumi said, "Heck, even more feminine. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be afraid of showing off a bit." She walked around Heather, before playfully poking the girl's surprisingly large chest. "Yep, show these off more too!"

She was done teasing her companions now. Now it was business. "Alright, so here's the deal," she said, "The bar is close enough that we can walk. It's right on the beach, so there's usually a lot of people, but my friend can get us a quiet-ish table. Don't be worried about anything, because we're going to have fun, alright?"

She headed out of the AFW complex and lead her two companions down the streets, making their way towards the beaches. The bar was soon in sight. It looked like a cottage by the sea, with a nice patio and some tropical themed decor on the outside. It was dark out, but the bar was all lit up with lights on the outside and some very bright neon signs in the windows. Over the entrance was a big sign with "The Beachhouse" all lit up in color.

"There it is!" Megumi said, "Come on, let's go in."

She walked through the patio and pushed open the door. Inside there were less people than outside, but the place was busy, filled with more girls than guys. Lots of them were in swimsuits, having just come off the beach after the sun went down. Most of the table were already filled. Megumi ignored all that and made her way towards the bar, pulling up a stool and sitting down.

"Satomi-chan! Where are you?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:09 am

Heather would blush a bit as Megumi would start to compliment her on what she was wearing. "W-well it's...part of what I usually wear when I'm not wrestling." Heather would let out before she would feel the girl playfully poke at her chest, causing her to blush a little more. "A-ah..d-don't be ridiculous..I-It's enough that I wear a bikini top when I fight." She would let out, crossing her arms before she would hear her start talking about what was going to happen.

Heather would nod her head at Megumi's words, listening carefully to them before she would nod her head again, a little relieved that they were going to be in a more private area. "Heh right. I'm sure we'll have a bunch of fun. Thanks again." Heather would let out, nodding as she would smile at both Megumi and then KArina before Megumi would start leading the way.

She would follow the girl towards the bar that was on the beach, a very nice looking little area, the lighting making it even more aesthetically appealing, making Heather a bit excited for what they were going to do.

"Oh..wow." Heather would let out, seeing how many people were at the place enjoying themselves. It was much more than they expected when it came down to it, and she would watch as Megumi would sit down on the bar stool. Heather would look to Karina, shrugging her shoulders before she would walk over, taking a seat on a stool next to Megumi.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:13 am

Karina didn't say anything else, just watching Megumi tease Heather and even poking her chest, which made the rocker tilt her head away with a faint tint of redness that covered her cheeks. She remained to herself as finally they were going to head out to some bar that was at the beach. Well, Karina never went there so she really didn't know anything about the bar. She followed the two outside and towards the bar that seemed quite.. Strange to be on the beach, but she pad no mind to it, mostly because the decorative lights and scenery that it portrayed was making it blend in.

She stepped inside and began to look around. It seemed a little emptier then outside, but that didn't matter to Karina, she didn't want to be around a lot of strangers. She looked at Heather when she noticed her looked at her, watching her shrug and take a seat besides Megumi. Karina took one last look around before she too would head over to one of the stools and took a seat next to Megumi, bringing her elbows on the counter, her arms up so she could plant her chin down upon her hands and just idly gaze out in front of her. This really was her first time in a place like this, she wasn't sure how to react or ' behave '. She figured the answers would be given sooner or later while Megumi was calling for her friends, just examining to many objects that decorated the bar.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Soon enough a girl emerged from a door behind the bar. It was someone Megumi was familiar with from the past, a girl she knew back in the Wrestle Angel's league who also worked as a restaurant server part time in her family's shop, and who now inherited a nice bar from her aunt. She was a cute one, short yet busty, wearing a striped tube top and an apron, with her long red hair done back in a ponytail.

Just a little Pickup (For Cirno) - Page 4 Le2V0.png

Satomi Kojima briskly walked out and stopped right in front of Megumi. "I'm here Megumi-san," she said. Megumi stood up and leaned over the bar, giving Satomi a hug. The young bartender laughed, hugging Megumi back for a moment, before pulling away.

"You haven't come by in so long Megumi, I thought you forgot about me," Satomi said, pouting a little. She put her hands on her hips and looked at Megumi challengingly.

"It's my fault. I've been so busy lately," Megumi replied, "But hey, I brought you two new customers to make up for it!" She grabbed Karina and Heather, pulling them close. "This is Heather Sunderland. You know her, she's the Friction superstar that I beat a few weeks back. And this is Karina. She's an old friend who just returned to the league."

Satomi smiled, holding out her hand for each of them to shake. "Pleased to meet you two!" she said, "I've admired you for a while Heather-san. And Karina, it's a pleasure to finally meet you!"

She took a small step back. "So what would you like to drink?" she asked, "I'll whip it right up. Since you two are friends of Megumi's, I'll just put it on her tab!"

Megumi scowled. "Now that's just unfair Satomi-chan," she said, before laughing. She was planning on treating her two friends tonight, so they didn't have to pay anything.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:04 am

Heather would watch as Satomi came out from a door behind the bar, immediately greeting Megumi. It was clear the two had to be good friends seeing out familiar they were with eachother right away, hugging eachother and stuff and talking like they've known eachother for quite a while. Heather wasn't one to know about the whole Wrestle Angel league so she wasn't sure of how it all went down, not even really knowing of it.

"A-ah..do you have to introduce me like that" Heather would let out, crossing her arms as Megumi pulled her close, saying that she was the girl that she had beat recently. Heather would pout a little before Satomi would hold out her hand to her, saying what she did. Heather would blink at her words a few times, almost in disbelief.

"..Huh?? Seriously?" Heather would let out at her saying she admired her for a while,something that Heather would never think of hearing, causing her to blush a bit from the compliment before she would take Satomi's hand, accepting the handshake.

Soon though, she would hear her ask her what drink she wanted, causing her to scratch her head a bit. "A-ah..just..s-something that isn't very strong I guess..something..sweet?" Heather would let out, genuinely not knowing what to say or ask for, never having drank anything alcoholic before today.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:13 am

Karina looked up at the bartender, who in Karina's mind, resembled a watermelon. She didn't say that though, just watching the two hug eachother before she was pulled closed again, grumbling since she was just called a friend while Heather was praised highly, had she really missed that much in the league? Ah what did it matter, she had beaten her! She wasn't going to brag about it since they were here to have fun.

She would take a hold of the hand infront of her and shook it gently. " Pleased to meet you. " She would say in a rather friendly tone, friendlier then most times. When asked what she wanted to drink, she pondered about it, looking up at Megumi. Well, she did say she was going to drink for fun, so one glass with alcohol in it wouldn't matter that much.. " Erm.. Do you have a Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris? If so, I'd like one, on the rocks. " She knew alot of alcoholic drinks, mostly mixture ones and the one she wanted seemed to fit the theme of this bar, so she hoped she could get one. She pulled away from Megumi to sit back up straight, giving her a teasing glare. " Just one, alright? I owe you that much for dissapearing on you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next