by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Who's Alpha?] Zhu Rong vs Lucy Stone

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Who's Alpha?] Zhu Rong vs Lucy Stone - Page 6 Empty Re: [Who's Alpha?] Zhu Rong vs Lucy Stone

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:25 am

The constriction around Zhu Rong's head was only intensified as Lucy got the words out of Zhu Rong, who could no longer afford to struggle against Lucy. The cute red haired kawaii made it even worse when she asked another question, one that made Zhu Rong struggle against Lucy again, though only for a few seconds before she weakened again, the constant strikes and holds to her head had finally crumbled Zhu Rong's powerful resistance. Her eyes fell shut and she just went limp, giving up as she realized that the girl had won at this point. " You... Are Alpha.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

[Who's Alpha?] Zhu Rong vs Lucy Stone - Page 6 Empty Re: [Who's Alpha?] Zhu Rong vs Lucy Stone

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Lucy smiled a bit as she got the girl to say who was the real Alpha, now she felt at her most dominant and she was about to do one more thing to Zhu. " Then...from now on you will be my Beta ? Since I've captured you now, you will be mine right ? My trained little Tigress ? " Lucy said as she would squeeze yet a bit tighter on Zhu's head, and she would pat the girl's forehead gently. " Now then. what say you little beta?" Lucy mocked and teased but she really meant what she was saying, she could think of a million uses for Zhu when she took control over the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:44 pm

She had thought no one would actually do that to her, to actually call her a beta when she had proclaimed herself being the alpha her entire life, now she was stuck between a stronger girl's legs, the constriction was only getting worse while she was patted upn like a pet. She couldn't ignore the right of ownership, since she was the one that started it, she wanted to dominate Lucy and make the kawaii hers alone, and now it was the other way around. She had to honor the Code of the Wild, she will be this girl's beta and protect her, even if at the moment she totally did not need it. " Yes... I'm.. Yours.. Your beta.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Lucy smiled a bit as she heard what Zhu Rong said, something that caused a great big smile to appear on Lucy's face, before she would gently pat at Zhu's head again. " Well then little Beta, how about you just tap out then and make it all official." Lucy said as she would grab a bit of Zhu's hair and pull on it a bit, " Unless you still want to act defiant ? Cause I can take care of that." Lucy spoke with a bit of a dominant tone, as she now knew that she was more than dominant, more the alpha than Zhu was and that now the little girl was hers and hers alone.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Almost the moment Lucy was done talking, Zhu Rong used the last amount of painless strength to tap gently upon Lucy's thigh, signalling her defeat to this beautiful, strong red haired kawaii. Even if she wanted to act wildly, it wouldn't help in this situation, where Lucy had completely control of her head. Zhu Rong's eyes were half open, just staring up at the ceiling, almost like she was using Lucy's crotch as a pillow while her body laid sprawled out on the mat except that one tapping hand of made people aware that she was surrendering to the Alpha Demon.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Lucy smiled a bit as Zhu started to tap against her thigh, Lucy would gently unwrap her legs from Zhu's head as she looked down on the girl, while her arm was raised by the ref girl that declared her the winner. Lucy couldn't help but let out a light giggle as she would ruffle up Zhu's head. " That's a good girl. Now you will have to act as I command you, If I tell you to be wild, then you will be wild. Is that understood ?" Lucy said as she would gently stroke at the girl's hair.

" You will follow me backstage, and you will follow me home. You will stay by my side and be my faithful pet and guardian. Is that understood ? " Lucy said to Zhu as she would then start to move up to her feet and pull Zhu up with her, she couldn't deny that this girl was strong, which was why she would make the perfect pet, and someone that she could have a lot of uses of.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Zhu Rong remained on her back for a while, panting for air as she was finally release from the prison her head been stuck in, which was pulsating hard. It felt like she had a split headache, but that didn't help much as she was pulled up onto her feet, a bit shaky at first before she would maintain her balance and look at Lucy, giving her a nod. " Yes.. I will do anything you wish.. Alpha.. " She would say call Lucy by her rank as she started to take a small breather, slowly starting to recover from all those blows she had taken in the match.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Lucy smirked a bit as she looked on at her newly gained Beta pet, and would pat her gently on her head. " Good girl, now come with me." Lucy said with a gleeful smile as the ref-girl shouted out her name in victory, and the crowd was happy, yet confused as they didn't know how to react to what was going on in the ring. Lucy would soon walk out of the ring and then start walking up the ramp.

" Zhu. I feel like eating something sweet, think you have it in you to go and eat some Ice cream with your master ? " Lucy asked as she looked back at Zhu, even if she was the Alpha, that didn't mean that she didn't have to look after her beat, in fact it meant more than that, she had to be the stronger and she was that by being good to her pet and to be one that would protect her pet if she had to.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Though still in pain, Zhu Rong shook her head almost cutely to the sides when she was being patted again, though the promise of food was something she wasn't going to pass up. She tilted her head to the side and looked at Lucy with utter confusion. " Ice.. Cream..? " It was a word she wasn't used to, and it left her clueless to what that meant. Sure she knew what ice was.. But knew nothing of ice cream, so she wondering what it all meant. She then pouted though. " Alpha and Beta. Not master. " She puffed out her cheeks in childish frustration, she allowed the girl to call herself alpha because she was superior, but not master!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Lucy would raise her eyebrows a bit as she looked on at Zhu who seemed to have no idea what Ice cream was, it was something that caused Lucy's back to shudder a bit, before she would turn around. " Oh poor little beta, to think that you thought you could defeat me when you are so weak and have so little knowledge of the good world out there." Lucy said as she would then pat Zhu on her head.

Watching the cute girl act like she did, Lucy would then ruffle her hair and then pull her along. " Fine fine, Beta. My sister is the Omega anyway, so you should be scared of her. I know you might think she is low rank, but she's stronger than us both together." Lucy said with a little laugh before she would pull Zhu along and attempt to move out from the arena with her and go get some ice cream.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next