by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Emi vs David Walker - Hardcore Food Fight at the Restaurant

3 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Emi vs David Walker - Hardcore Food Fight at the Restaurant - Page 8 Empty Re: Emi vs David Walker - Hardcore Food Fight at the Restaurant

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:33 am

Emi was recovering slowly from the knee to her back that David was easily able to slip his arm around her throat "No, i won't give up." Emi said trying to pull David's arm away from her throat with one hand as her other hand moved to grab the nearest plate "Get off me" Emi said as she would try and swing the plate up into David's head to get him away from her. Emi was exhausted from this fight but she would n't give up as long as she was able to move and fight but her energy was running out and the only way for her to win was going to be by keeping David distracted by using the tactics she had been using during the match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Emi vs David Walker - Hardcore Food Fight at the Restaurant - Page 8 Empty Re: Emi vs David Walker - Hardcore Food Fight at the Restaurant

Post by FlareKnight Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:48 am

"I'd rather you did give up." He replied trying to strengthen the hold on Emi before she could do something drastic. With that of her s mind he was sure she could actually do something. When that plate came down he groaned thinking she was getting way too used to hitting him in the head with things. His grip weakened though he did try to hold on if possible. If he couldn't hold on then David would just have to keep trying whatever he could. Slowly trying to grab a bucket of ice cubes and throw it at her feet hopefully causing her to slip up.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 am

Emi felt the plate hit David's head and his arm loosened around her neck "I'm not giving up" Emi said as she would grab onto his arm and pull it away from her before crwaling away and gettin to her feet only to have ice thrown at her feet "You just don't know when to give up." Emi said as she grabbed two whip cream spray cans and slowly made her way towards David with the cans pointing at him "Your going down for good this time." Emi said as she sprayed one can at David's face so she could move towards him and spray the other can down hos pants before trying to shove David to the ground.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareKnight Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:58 am

David groaned from the hit to the head though knowing he wasn't out of this quite yet. "Who's the one who won't give up?" He complained shaking his head. Trying to guard his face David managed to block that before gasping as she got another shot down his pants making the mess down there even worse. Getting knocked down to the ground sucked, but it could have been worse. David trying to roll and get on top of Emi before she tried something else. "Here some for you." He tried to grab a fallen, but still mostly whole pie and shove that into her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:02 am

Emi fell down to the ground with DAvid but she didn't give up as she continued to spray David with the whipped cream but then she felt the pie slam right into her face causing Emi to be partially blonded by cream. "Ahhh, i can't see" Emi said as she reached up to grab at David's hair so she could pull his head forward so she could headbutt David as hard as she could hoping to knock him off of her. "If you just give up i wouldn't have to hurt you." Emi said as she grabbed another pie and shoved it into DAvid's face to try and smother him with it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareKnight Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 am

It was definitely annoying for David having more and more of that whipped cream getting poured down there worried that it might lead to a repeat of what had been going on earlier in this match. Though he had to admit what really sucked was the headbutt that soon followed. "Ugh..." He groaned his head taking more hits than he'd frankly like. Falling off her he shook his head looking around for something to grab before taking that pie in his face. "MMGHH!" He coughed as the pie just smothered his face. Finding that earlier lobster he grabbed onto the tail trying to give Emi a taste of something smacking her in the head so he could try to get that pie off.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:16 am

Emi pressed the pie down onto DAvid's face as hard as she could but then the lobster smacked her right in the face knocking Emi off of David and onto the floor. Emi was getting rather tired and knew she had to end this soon befroe DAvid managed to beat her, so Emi quickly stood up and found something interesting "Here you should wash that pie down." Emi said as she tipped over a giant bowl of punch right onto David to try and disorient him so she could pull his pants down to his ankles so he would have some trouble moving around.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareKnight Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 am

It was turning into a rather difficult time as David tried to clear his face enough so he could see something. Before he knew it that giant bowl of punch was dumping right onto him making David cough as he was temporarily blinded by that attack. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" David complained as Emi yanked down his pants leaving him in a very vulnerable position. Not to ment9ion feeling rather exposed that way. "You dirty..." He complained trying to wince enough so he could toss the punch bowl right at Emi before she tried anything. If that didn't work he'd even throw the lobster he'd still been hanging onto. He needed to free up his hands anyways to pull up his pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:33 am

Emi couldn't help but giggle at David's exposed mess of a crotch but she stopped laughing as the punch bowl nearly hit her as DAvid threw it right past her head "Hey that could have really hurt." Emi said as she alos had to side step the lobster "But i think its time to finally end this" Emi said as she picked up a bowl of hot soup and dumped it on David's crotch before trying to regain her seated position on DAvid's face. Emi hoped that with David distracted like this she would be able to pin him because all of Emi energy was about gone and all she could do was sit on David and grind against his face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FlareKnight Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:37 am

David could only groan at those giggles knowing he he had to hurry up and do something about this girl before it was too late. Unfortunately those wild throws didn't quite do as much as he'd have liked or anything really. "GAH!" He cried out feeling that soup dump onto his crotch. Groaning as Emi was getting on top of him and sadly his cock was responding to that soup by getting a bit hard again. Struggling against her crotch though certainly exhausted. David's face squirmed around as he tried to find a way out of this mess though certainly running out of ideas for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next