by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shiori vs. Hydra

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shiori vs. Hydra - Page 5 Empty Re: Shiori vs. Hydra

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:05 am

Hydra was enjoying herself as she continued to rain punches down on Shiori, she was feeling like her game was back on. But then it was cut short when her wrists were grabbed and she was flipped onto the mat. "WOOOAAH-OOF!" she cried out as she landed on her back hard. She would grunt again as she felt Shiori go on her stomach once more. "This again? Seriously, I'm getting tired of you being on me!" Hydra would try to push her off as she said this.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:10 am

Shiori grabbed Hydra's hands as she tried to push her and stared at the girl with a rather wicked expression. She would then try to push her opponent's arms, bringing them together behind her head. If she managed to do that, she would try to pin Hydra's wrists with one hand and began to slap the girl's face with her free hand.

"Don't worry, Hydra-chan! I know variations too!" she'd say with a mocking tone. "You like it rough, don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:14 am

Hydra was getting irritated as she was getting slapped in the face by Shiori. Her wrists were held by one of her opponent's hands while the other one was free to smack her around the cheeks. "You know, sometimes I wonder about you. At first, you don't want to play rough, but now you do. Did I intimidate you or somethin'?" As she was saying this, she would try to reach her legs up to wrap around her opponent's waist. If she did, she would try to use those legs to get her off of her stomach.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:27 am

As she was slapping her opponent, Shiori suddenly felt Hydra's legs wrapped around her waist. She'd let out a surprised gasp before the girl managed to get the dark haired woman off from her stomach. Shiori would rise into a sitting position afterwards and looked at her opponent.

"I simply give you what you want, Hydra-chan," she'd say with a rather cold smile. "Of course I'd prefer if you behave nicely so I don't have to hurt you too much. But you've been such a bad girl." Shiori put a stress on the last two words just to taunt Hydra a bit.

She would slowly get up on her feet afterwards and put one hand on her waist. Looking at her opponent, she'd let out a sigh.

"If you think you're ready to be a good girl now, just say it," she'd say teasingly. "Then I'll be gentle with you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Hydra would grit her teeth as she listened to Shiori and replied, "Come on, Shiori, this is a match! All friendliness needs to be put aside and we need to show our power here! I'm not a little kid anymore and I'm gonna show you that!" Slowly standing up, she would show how angry she was over her opponent's taunting and went to kick her in the stomach. But she didn't calculate her position and her bare foot instead hit Shiori's boot, hurting her toes. "OWW!" Hydra cried out as she held her hurt foot in pain and hopped on the other one to try and maintain her balance.

At this point, Hydra's bare feet are a weakness that Shiori could take as an advantage.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:33 pm

"Oh my, don't you think you're being too serious here?" Shiori said with a mocking tone as she cover her mouth with one hand, chuckling to herself.

She didn't expect the kick from her angry opponent, but somehow the girl hit her boot of all places and ended up injuring herself. Seeing the opportunity, Shiori would charge at Hydra and try to push the girl to the turnbuckle. If she succeeded, she would try to hold Hydra's upper arms with her hands, and stomp on one of the girl's bare foot.

"See? That's what you get for being too uptight, Hydra-chan~" she'd mock her with a wicked expression, acting as if she didn't notice that she just stomped on the girl's bare foot with her boot.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Hydra would glare at Shiori as she continued to mock her, but soon Shiori went for a charge to push her all the way to the turnbuckle. "GAH!" Hydra cried out as her back hit against the turnbuckle hard, but it wasn't until her opponent's boot stomped on her bare foot. "OWWW!" Her arms were held up and she would stomp her other foot in reaction to the pain. "AAH! STOP IT! GET OFF OF MY FOOT!" But what would be the use? Now that Shiori has control, she can torture Hydra's bare feet as much as she likes.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:00 pm

"What's the matter, Hydra-chan?" said Shiori with a faked concern. "What happened to your foot?" she'd ask, feigning her innocence.

"Oh! My bad, didn't see you're not wearing anything down there..." She would say with a wicked smile afterwards while grinding her boot on the girl's poor foot for a while. "But that's not my fault, isn't it?"

Normally she wasn't the type of person to do this. However, Shiori thought that naughty girls like Hydra deserve some punishments. She would finally lift her boot from the girl's foot, only to raise her knee to Hydra's gut. If she managed to stun her opponent, then Shiori would try to wrap her arm around the back of Hydra's head to attempt a DDT.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Hydra gritted her teeth as she moaned in pain of her bare foot being smushed under Shiori's boot. "Why you! I'm gonna-" But she couldn't finish her sentence when her opponent kneed her in the gut to double her over. "OOF!" Hydra grunted as she held onto her stomach. She then felt Shiori wrapping her arm around the back of her head and fall back for a DDT. "AUGH!" Hydra cried out as her head hit the mat first and she was holding her head with one hand while the other held her hurt bare foot in pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:15 pm

As she succeeded pulling the DDT on her opponent, Shiori wouldn't let go of Hydra's neck yet. Instead, she would tightened her arm and pressed Hydra's head towards her body to trap the girl into a headlock position. She would place her other hand on the wrist of Hydra's hand which was holding her head to prevent her opponent from retaliating.

"There, Hydra-chan~" she would taunt the girl. "I've show you my POWER like you wanted. Are you HAPPY now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next