Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nel vs Black Cougra

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Nel vs Black Cougra - Page 9 Empty Re: Nel vs Black Cougra

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:55 pm

The slender girl's moaning became more intense as she felt Cougra began to suck on her milk. The sensation was starting to become a bit overwhelming as her back started to arch a little. Nel would gave the cat girl's breast a final squeeze before she suddenly went silent.

"Hah...hah... so you're... just like a cat... after all," she would say in a rather cold tone while panting a bit.

Nel would try to wrap her legs around Cougra's waist and squeezed her opponent before she would realize what's happening. If she managed to do that, then the slender girl would try to pull the cat girl's head from her breasts with both hand and gave her a cold stare for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Cougra would smirk as she continued sucking milk from Nel's breasts. She always enjoyed doing this to other girls and it definitely added to who she was playing as. She would reply, "I do my best, thank you." Suddenly, she felt Nel's legs wrapping around her waist and it started to squeeze her, giving Nel the opportunity to push Cougra's head off of her breasts and gave her a cold stare. The squeezing made Cougra spit out a little bit of breast milk on Nel's face before gulping it down, making the cat girl shrug a little before giving a pouty face. "Reow...I was just starting to have fun with you. Why spoil it now?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Nel smiled at the cat girl as she looked into her eyes. It wasn't a friendly smile or anything as the slender girl had a mocking expression on her face. After a second or two, she would began to giggle.

"Isn't that funny? For all that talk about not wanting to be called as a cat..." she'd say while still smiling at Cougra coldly. "I'd have to say... I'm a bit disappointed, cat-san," Nel would stress the word "cat-san" as if she's making fun o her opponent.

The slender girl would then try to push the cat girl's head into her breast, rubbing whatever milk left on her breasts. If she managed to do that, then Nel would try to roll Cougra on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Showing a bit of a stern face, Cougra would say, "I only said I don't want to be called 'cat-san', just Cougra. I enjoy playing like a cat and I intend to stay that way. I suppose you have a problem with that?" Then the cat girl's head would be pushed to Nel's breasts and she was delighted to lick and suck up any milk that she had left, especially on her nipples. After that, Nel would immediately roll so that she'll be on top of her. "So what are you gonna do to me now, Nelly? Sometimes I get bored if you do the same thing, except sucking on my breasts for milk and even licking my little toes."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Nel would stare at her opponent for a while before her gentle smile returned to her face. "My bad, let me make it up to you," she'd say.

With that she'd pulled her hands from the cat girl and released the knot on her own hair. Nel's brown long hair would wave delicately in the air as she slowly turned around to show her rear to the cat girl. The slender girl would lean towards Cougra's womanhood and begin to work it with her tongue and fingers at the same time. This time she'd start at an average pace instead of doing it gently like before.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Cougra watched Nel undo the knot in her hair to make it flow down, making the slender girl seem more beautiful that way. Then when she saw Nel's rear end coming at her, Cougra would smirk and say, "Well, this is new." She would then raise her hands up to grasp Nel's rear and start to massage it a bit before licking around it. Suddenly, she would moan as she felt Nel's tongue and fingers playing with her womanhood. She couldn't help but flail her legs out a bit in reaction to the pleasure of it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Feeling that Cougra started to work on her rear, Nel would increase her licking and fingering on the cat girl's womanhood. She would lean her rear towards Cougra a little more to make her wet sex visible to the cat girl. Hearing her opponent moaning and her legs flailing brought a smile to the slender girl's face even though the cat girl couldn't see it.

"Is it good enough?" she'd ask in a rather teasing manner.

After a while Nel would alter her licking on Cougra's womanhood; working her tongue rapidly at one moment before flicking her tongue teasingly on the other. She's wondering how long it'd take before the cat girl would finally burst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Cougra would moan from Nel's continuing tongue action on her womanhood as she continued her own little play on Nel's cute little bum. Feeling a little wet in her womanhood, the cat girl couldn't help but to playfully and gently bite at those buttcheeks from the excitement. She would feel that it wouldn't be long before she bursted.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Nel was focusing herself to bring the cat girl to her climax while the cat girl was playing with her butt. Suddenly she felt Cougra bite her buttcheeks gently which made her pulled her head from her opponent's pussy, temporarily stopping her licking.

"Aahn..?" the slender girl would let out a surprised moan. She would glanced quickly at the cat girl with a naughty look before resuming her assault on the cat girl's pussy. Her fingers would push deeper on Cougra's wet pussy while keeping her licking pattern. Nel thought she could feel that Cougra was getting closer and closer by each seconds of her treatment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Cougra would feel closer to climax as Nel continued to her little play on her womanhood. She would bite down a little harder and harder as the pleasure kept coming. Finally, she would moan out, "Ahhh...Ahhh...." Before letting out a scream. "AHHHHH!" And with that, she would instantly climax right then and there. In reaction to the feeling, the cat girl would flail her body a little and spank Nel's buttcheeks rapidly. "UNNNGH!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next