Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Kent Quick

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Kent Quick - Page 8 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Kent Quick

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:02 am

Sarah was just waving to the crowd when she realized that Kent had finally regained consciousness. "Oh awake now?" The girl much more relaxed now that she had the win. Even Kent wasn't going to cause trouble after the rules of the match had been set. So there wasn't much need to keep the intense focus and determination she had. "Well don't get so fired up. Not like you're in a state to be running off anyways." Though Sarah wasn't either her ankle still hurting a bit.

"Well first of all....I want some apologizes." She simply stated jumping off. The girl wasn't malicious and couldn't bring herself to stoop to his level. "A loud enough apology that everyone can hear you. First apologizing to me for what happened last time and the crowd." Frankly just having this guy bellowing out apologies would be too hilarious for words. Sarah far more interested in having this guy make a fool of himself than actually causing him some additional injuries. Though she didn't think it'd be a bad idea to have some fun with this win.

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Sullivan vs Kent Quick - Page 8 Empty Re: Sarah O'Sullivan vs Kent Quick

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:12 am

Kent grumble to himself as she hoped off his chest and thinking of what to do to him and the first thing coming out of her mouth that she wanted him to publicly apologize to her about the match they had last time and apologize to the crowd, he slowly sitting up and eventually standing on his own two feet clutching his back and neck, exhaling out of his nose just feel so pissed off as this is MUCH worst than getting beating up physically, its crushing him from the inside out of his pride but as a man, he didnt have much of a choice and he have to do it or else... well even for a heel like himself much take this pride and swallow it hard.

The ref handed him the mic as he take it out of their hand, staring at Sarah which shes surely loving this and the crowd pretty sure loving this too, just waiting for him to say his possibly his first real apologizing to everyone even his opponent Sarah. "*sigh*... damnit... public apologize everyone even you?!.... ugh... nghh.... *sigh* okay fine.... I, Kent Quick, I apologize to you Sarah for.... kicking your ass in our last match...." he paused for a moment then looking out at the crowd. "I also.... apologize to you all too.... sorry... I am sorry." He closed his eyes just feeling so humiliated like this, he just couldnt wait to end all this.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:25 am

Sarah frankly thought it might have been easier for Kent to take physical punishment so it was only easier to push for this method. The girl was exhausted anyways and beating up on Kent would actually tire her out so she'd rather use her energy just to stand around and laugh a little. Giving him some space since she wasn't sure if he might snap under these conditions even with the requirements being he had to do whatever she wanted. Regardless Sarah thought this was much better than whatever Kent might have done to her if he'd won the match.

The girl was grateful to the ref giving a thumbs up to the mic move since it'd be far more effective to get the message across. Sarah was just smiling and nodding to urge him on since this was actually pretty entertaining to watch. Really she figured everyone in the arena deserved this apology and while it wasn't going to change Kent it was going to let Sarah have a good nights sleep.

"Hmmm not bad. But where's the apology for attacking someone for a third fall when the match was already over?" She added making sure she'd get an apology for everything she felt he'd done wrong in that match. She didn't want to drag this out too much, but she had to make sure to take advantage of it. "And really make everyone feel how sorry you...heheh...are...hahahah." The girl unable to hold herself back starting to bawl out laughing at this situation. "Best win ever..." She said to herself just taking this in and having fun with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:34 am

Kent tries to contain himself from actually breaking the deal of her beating him, he then hearing her words about wheres the apologizes about attacking her during the third round of the match when its already over as well to really feel how sorry he is to the crowd, then she burst out laughing which makes him feel so humiliated some more, grumbling himself and raise the mic to look at her in the eyes showing a bit seriousness.

"Alright fine Sarah...... grrr.... I apologize for attacking you even I beat you so badly for the win which you dont have a chance at all!.... " He takes a moment to pause and of course the crowd starting to boo from the attitude of his. "Im sorry for my attitude but this.... is... humiliating!" Everyone then laughs at him and his tempt starting to show up on his forehead just getting madder and madder, looking back at her and said. "The next time we face.... you wont be laughing at me anymore.... now.... ahem grrr.... may I go now? I cant stand this... grrr man!"

She sure having fun poking Kent like this and it is his fault for attempting the spinebuster move which gives her a big huge advantage on him to bring down the big man to his knees and grovel to her feet until he passes out by her legs, and after his lost, the worst thing ever happen to him is doing whatever Sarah tells him to do... a big public apologizes.

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:40 am

Sarah couldn't help the laughing anymore and just waved her hand to urge him on as she tried not to fall over laughing. Normally a pretty cheerful person, but this match really had brought the most seriousness out of her that she'd ever had to. The girl hoping that next time she gets into a match it would be less serious than this one.

Even Sarah couldn't help looking a bit disappointed at his initial apology. The crowd at least backed her up since they weren't buying it at all. The improved apology for his attitude was at least better. She couldn't help continuing to chuckle as she knew it was hard to do anything about your personality. "Heheh...w-well....I suppose you can go. Think re-watching this match on video will be more than enough entertainment to me. Though you can stay there until I've left." The girl wanting to just walk off in victory and leave Kent behind at least for a little while.

Carefully she slipped out of the ring and slowly walked off. "Thanks everyone!" She waved calling out to the crowd. She was pretty grateful in the end that he'd tried for the spinebuster since it directly lead to her victory. Sarah was going to sleep well tonight and walked off with the biggest smile on her face that she'd had in some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 am

Kent wanted to leave this ring and finish with this humiliations but since its Sarah choice she decided to leave first and telling him that she'll be re-watching this match for her entertainment, knowing this is live and everyone saw it and it feels like a scar that will never leave until the day he die, he hated this so much he just want another match with her someday and beat her down for it.

He watches her leaving the ring with an angry glare, leaving him alone in the middle of the ring just felt like crap and he just still couldnt believe it that he lost to that little punk Sarah, he wanted to face her again and wipe the smile off her face and get the last laugh. Someday once this girl willing to accept another rematch that is, he will beat her for the win, humiliate her, and then forcing her to do whatever he wants but for now, hes going back to the locker room taking his frustration on the punching bag to blow off some steams, once she disappeared to the back it was his turn to head on back too with the crowd chanting "Ha ha!" over and over just making him so mad that he flips off at them. "Fuck you!" Storming back, it isnt the last of Sarah vs Kent, since now its 1-1 between them and sooner or later, they'll settle for who will break even, who will be victorious in their match in the future, soon they will know soon enough.

Winner Sarah O'Sullivan best 2 out of 3 rounds!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8