Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jen searching for her first sparring partner (Completed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jen searching for her first sparring partner (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jen searching for her first sparring partner

Post by nduns Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 am

Jenna thought about this and said, "We'll have a regular match. No catches, nothing that could possibly make this match harder, a simple match."

Then she thought of something else and said, "Wrestler loses when she is either pinned for 3 seconds, knocked out or gets a ring-out."

(Alright, I read somewhere in the rules that I need permission to hold a match. Do I have to do that for sparring/take this to another section? I'm new to the whole concept)

nduns

Back to top Go down

Jen searching for her first sparring partner (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jen searching for her first sparring partner

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:24 am

"Okay! Lets get in the ring right now!"
Shizuka just smiled and took Jenna's arm. She was going to test the redhead wrestling skills,at the same time that she was training a little bit more. She leads Jen into the ring and sits on the top of the turnbuckle,waiting until the girl was ready to start

"Are you gonna fight using these clothes?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:26 am

"I don't see why not," Jenna said entering the ring, "So, are you sure you're ready for this, because I'm not going to go easy."

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:31 am

"Yup,thats what I wanted to hear from you. Get ready missy,and lets have a fun match!" Shizuka said,climbing down the turnbuckle just to shake Jenna's hand before starting.

"That the best girl wins!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:37 am

Jenna waited a few seconds before charging at Shizuka holding her arm out. She sent a karate chop towards her, her Lumberjack Chop to be exact. This was the first move she had ever mastered.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:44 am

Shizuka tried to stop Jenna's arm with one hand before it could reach her ,and if it fails,she will use her other hand to block it.
"Mmmmmmm.......A little slow...You can do it better" Shizuka said,letting out a small yawn. If she success grabbing Jenna's arm,she will throw her above her head.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:47 am

Jenna had to admit, this had caught her off guard momentarily. She had no idea what to do. Jenna tried to think of a movie that could counter this, but none of her moves were capable.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:53 am

"Come on,Jen! Show me what you got..." Shizuka said,trying to make Jenna get up and attempt another strike. She wont let Jenna win the match easily,even if this is her first sparring session here.

"I'm waiting for you...Dont dissapoint me!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am

Jenna gritted her teeth and grinned saying, "You asked for my best. You got it."

Putting up a stance, she charged at Shizuka again this time reaching her arms around the girl's waste and holding Shizuka up above her head. With that, she leapt up into the air as high as she could, leaned back and aimed Shizuka's neck towards the mat. As she couldn't exactly defy gravity, she was only inches from the ground.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:05 am

Shizuka softly groaned as she was smacked by Jenna's suplex. She quickly slowly got up,rubbing her neck a little after that move, and looking at Jenna with an only eye open,she would say:

"Thats what I was talking about!" Shizuka was ready to rush against Jenna,and suddenly started to run toward her,attempting to connect a clothesline

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Jen searching for her first sparring partner (Completed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jen searching for her first sparring partner (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next