Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sending a Message

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sending a Message - Page 3 Empty Re: Sending a Message

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Cecilia and Brittany were locked in the test of strength, their large breasts pressed against each other and both of them were pushing strong, neither of them giving their opponents an inch as they both stood their as the blond beauties they were, battling like crazy in this fight. Cecilia soon felt herself gaining ground, but that ended as soon as Brittany jumped back and pull the mighty Northern Queen down with her. Cecilia's chest crashed into Brittany's knees and air was rushed out of her lungs, she began to cough but she never let go of Brittany's hands.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:36 am

Brittany let out a grunt of exertion as Cecilia crashed into her knees but she knew that right now she had the upper hand "Awwh whats the matter i thought those sacks of fat would offer you lots of protection." Brittany said with a laugh "Just like that thick skull of yours." Brittany would then try and roll both her and Cecilia over so that she was on top.

"WEll i think its time for you to learn not to fuck with me." Brittany would say as she would try and place her knees on Cecilia's breasts and begin to bounce up and down on the hardcore champion.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Cecilia groaned out a bit in pain now that she just laid on top of Brittany's knees, her chest aching from the hit she just took and her eyes were almost glaring at Brittany, her teeth gritted as she growled a bit at the blond girl, while she was then rolled over onto her back, Cecilia let out more grunts, before she was forced to release sounds of pain and grunts of torment, as Brittany's bounced with her knees against Cecilia's breasts and with her arms pinned all that Cecilia could do was shut her eyes tightly and endure the pain, while she tried to force her legs up and knee Brittany in the back a few times.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 am

Brittany was laughing gleefully as she crushed Cecilia's breasts beneath her "Whats the matter, afraid i might pop an implant." Brittany said as she could resist taunting the girl who broke her ribs "Come on bitch aren't you even going to fight back?" Brittany however should have been paying attention to what her opponent was doing as soon she felt Cecilia's knees slam into her back causing her to fall off of Cecilia only to curl up in pain right next to her downed opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:09 am

Cecilia was glad that she had managed to get Brittany off her, and got her opponent to curl up in pain, but there was little other than that that Cecilia could do. Cecilia curled up next to Brittany as she was in quite a bit of pain at them moment. She held her chest tightly as she glared a bit on Brittany. " I don't have any implants bitch! That's you!" Cecilia shouted out at the girl, as she started to try and push herself up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:34 pm

"Fucking bitch." Brittany said as she slowly made her way to her feet and glared at Cecilia "Whats the matter jealous of my impressive chest?" Brittany said as she moved towards the nearest wall and leaned against it while she tried to recover "Your a bitch and i'm going to break you."

Brittany panted heavily as she watched Cecilia carefully "You think you are so tough don't you? But your nothing nut a fucking lucky bitch." Brittany said as her anger at Cecilia seemed to surge again and she wanted nothing to do but break Cecilia like Cecilia broke her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Cecilia pushed herself up the her feet and moved over towards the opposite wall from Brittany and leaned against it. She glared back at the Viper as she panted heavily, she had taken some very painful shots and she couldn't say that it wasn't affecting her. Cecilia gritted her teeth and then shouted out at Brittany. " Impressive ?! Are you high ?! Those fake tits aren't even worth paying attention too!" Cecilia shouted at Brittany as she started push herself away from the wall and then attempted to sprint over towards Brittany.

Cecilia would attempt and grab a hold of Brittany's hair and pull the girl's head down a bit, so that she could attempt and send a barrage of kicks aimed straight for the blond girl's head. Afterwards Cecilia would attempt to place a hopefully dazed Brittany's head, in between her legs and wrap her arms around the girl's waist. " If you had just calmed down...and waited, I wouldn't have had to end you so soon. Entropy champion !"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:50 am

Brittany glared at Cecilia as the girl insulted her breasts "You seem pretty interested in them before you slut." Brittany said as she continued to lean against the wall while watching Cecilia "I think someone is just jealous that the don't have magnificent breasts like mine." Brittany continued to taunt Cecilia as it seemed to get the blonde haired hardcore champion angry and that was just what Brittany wanted.

Brittany stayed perfectly still as Cecilia began to move towards her and as Cecilia was about to reach her, Brittany would step to the side and try to grab Cecilia's hair so that she could throw the hardcore champion head first into the wall "I wonder what's stronger the wall or your thick skull?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:22 am

Cecilia finally moved up and reached for Brittany, but as she tried to grab a hold of the Viper, she was instead grabbed by Brittany. The Blond rival grabbed tight on Cecilia's locks and attempted to hit her head into the wall, But Cecilia brought her leg up, smashing her foot against the wall and pushing herself back away from it. Cecilia Then attempted to grab a hold of Brittany's air as well and attempt to try and gain control. Almost trying to lock the two of them in some kind of hair pulling / Tugging strength battle.

Cecilia would make an attempt to send up a few knees up into Brittany's stomach while she was at it as well, to try and make sure that she would be able to take Brittany down.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:16 am

Brittany cried out in pain as Cecilia grabbed onto her hair after her attempt to slam Cecilia into the wall failed "Fucking bitch let go of my hair." Brittany called out as she tugged on CEcilia's hair as hard as she could "Just give up you can't beat me." Brittany said before she felt Cecilia's knee slam into ehr stomach causing Brittany to double over in pain.

Brttany coughed alittle from the knee but as she was doubled over she had a plan "Fine you want to play rough bitch. Well take this." Brittany yelled out as she aimed a punch right at Cecilia's crotch hoping that she would get Cecilia to let go of her hair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next