Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match - Page 5 Empty Re: SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match

Post by FairyGirl Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:15 am

Seiren had wished that they brought a table or something with the vibratos on them so she wouldn't have to waste time looking around for them. "Just couldn't make it that easy." She sighed knowing that she had to hurry, but that she wouldn't find them long as she was rushing it. Figuring Danielle would be out for a bit longer Seiren just decided to be thorough.

Eventually she found the glowing bullets glad at least they were glow in the dark. "Alright." She tried to relax knowing that she'd have to make use of these to settle this match. Turning around she went back over to Danielle who still seemed to be out of it though she had to be cautious. Holding the bullets in one hand she carefully tried to roll her opponent onto her back so she could sit back down on her and repeat her performance for a victory.

Back to top Go down

SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match - Page 5 Empty Re: SS '12: Danielle vs Seiren, Afterglow in the dark match

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:31 am

Danielle would slowly regain her strength as Seiren looked around for the vibrators "Thats right just bring those to me." Danielle whispered to herself as she waited for Seiren to return. Danielle wouldn't have to wait long as soon she felt herself being rolled onto her back and as she did Danielle would lash out with one of her fists to try and punch Seiren right between her legs before sitting up and moving to grab the vibrators.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Seiren just tried to slowly head back towards Danielle without drawing too much attention. Things were looking up and all she had to do was get Danielle to cum with those vibrators and her victory would be assured. At least it was looking good until she saw that fist flying up and hitting her squarely between the legs. "Guh!" Seiren cried out from that familiar pain shooting through her. Falling to her knees Seiren tried to struggle with Danielle though for the vibrators trying to swing at her with her free hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:12 am

Danielle smiled as her planned worked but then that smiled turned upside down as Seiren managed to slap her across the face while flailing around "Stop fighting back." Danielle said as she would try and slap Seiren across the face before attempting to roll them both over so that Danielle was on top "Just give them to mea nd i promise i will be gentle." Danielle said as she taunted Seiren.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:10 am

Seiren did feel satisfaction from that slap on Danielle's face. Getting a bit of payback for that cheap show was always a good thing. Though she had a smile it was mixed since she was still shaken from that earlier shot. That smile completely vanished when she took that slap from Danielle. The girl groaning as she struggled with Danielle getting rolled and now having to fight from the lower position. "What a nice promise....maybe if it was me saying it then it'd be believable." Seiren replied with a grin and continued to struggle trying to keep control of the key weapons in this match and trying to roll Danielle at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:26 am

Danielle was getting frustrated with how much resistance Seiren was giving her "Just stop fighting and give me the vibrators." Danielle said before slapping Seiren across the face again "This will be a lot more pleasant if you just give up." Danielle would then try to plant a kiss on Seiren's lips in a hope to distract her opponent from the fight over the vibrators.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:45 am

It was a frustrating struggle for Seiren since she had to fight off Danielle while holding onto those vibrators. "Like hell I will...ow!" Seiren groaned again as she got slapped one more time which just left her face throbbing. "I'm not giving-mmmph!?" The girl was surprised by that different tactic from Danielle and it certainly threw her guard off. Seiren's grip on the vibrators loosening a little bit though she tried to fight off that distraction.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:36 am

Danielle felt Seiren;s grip loosen on the vibrators and she immediatly seized advantage of it "Ha looks like i'm going to win." Danielle would say after breaking the kiss "Now all i have to do is get rid of these pesky bottoms." DAnielle would then reach back and grab onto Seiren's bottoms and try to pull them up for a very nasty wedgie "Opps looks like i pulled them the wrong way." Danielle would say with a smirk on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyGirl Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Seiren was trying to keep her head in the match though Danielle was someone she was more wary of than able to predict. The girl panting after the kiss was broken hoping she'd still be able to turn this around though it was looking a bit worse than a few minutes ago. "You think I'll just let you-GAH!" The girl cried out loudly as Danielle did the opposite of her expectations and yanked up those bottoms hard. The fabric digging into Seiren's pussy made the girl squirm hard underneath her opponent. "Stop it! Damn cheap tactics!" Seiren cried out trying to grab onto Danielle and throw her off. The need for distance right now was crucial as the girl needed to fix her bottoms quickly. After that she could focus on turning this match around.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:46 am

Danielle continued to pull on Seiren's bottoms until she felt herself being pushed off of her pinned opponent "If i'm getting off of you these are coming with me." Danielle said hoping that as she was tossed off Seiren's bottoms would come away with her so that she could even the playing field.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next